Worst Blade Combos:P

(Oct. 05, 2010  1:43 AM)super bored Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2010  11:15 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Bump King ONLY spins right : \

really? how?
lol im a noob about this stuff

Well first of all the Attack Ring will not fit on a left spin gear, and the BB is pre-SG system so it only can spin right, just like every other pre-SG system bey.
Escolpio 85S... LMAO
AR: Trypio(I dont know the Name??!)
WD: Ten Wide
SG:Right spin
Core: MG south
BB: Storm Grip (Dunno about name, But its the grip tip that comes with Dragoon Storm.)

Its bad cuz the BB is so low to the ground and AR is so wide, it cant be aggressive because if it banks, the AR scrapes on stadium floor......What was I thinking??!?!
That is actually a GOOD combo for Hasbro stadiums.
Albeit a really niche one.
Escolpio H145 HF/S ( S mode)
cant test it, just presuming though...
I tried out the "destabiliser" Flame bull 100FS. It's pretty darn horrible, I think if it was on any lower of a track it would more or less be one of the worst combos out there. It floor scrapes so easily
Flame ____ 145RF

Get nailed in the spin-track! Woohoo!
(Oct. 06, 2010  11:12 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I tried out the "destabiliser" Flame bull 100FS. It's pretty darn horrible, I think if it was on any lower of a track it would more or less be one of the worst combos out there. It floor scrapes so easily

That's actually really useful, which FS are you using Hasbro? Or Takara?
FS is carp SF is so much better Cool
FS is not krap! not to me....lol. but all the ones that i get from dark cancer spin longer than any stamina bottom that i hav! i haz an attack stadium so im not delusional. lol. i tried flame aqulia D125FS and it rocks!
Quote:Flame ____ 145RF

Get nailed in the spin-track! Woohoo!

LOLBURGERS....!

I might try this.....to get a laugh. Could create a r**e video if i could get a huge knockout!

Maybe if you use a defencive track that could work....
Add more content to your post.
added.
You're not allowed to say R**E (Its hard to tell him this)...
(Oct. 06, 2010  9:38 PM)Pyro Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2010  11:12 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I tried out the "destabiliser" Flame bull 100FS. It's pretty darn horrible, I think if it was on any lower of a track it would more or less be one of the worst combos out there. It floor scrapes so easily

That's actually really useful, which FS are you using Hasbro? Or Takara?

Mine's TT. I tried it against Earth Bull 145 WD, and instead of destabilising, it let itself get forced down into a floor scrape.
There Changed that too. no R**e........

TT's FS does tend to destabilize it self and scrape....my friend's got one( and a TT stadium!!! He wont share lol!!!! ),and he wants to sell the FS...
Let's see...

Rock Gill 230HF/S (S mode)

Stability=0

Height=...
LOL I love how everyone is thinking about how to one-up the other with the worst combo. It's sickeningly fun to watch those beyblades lose so easily.
Dark Sagittario H145S the worst of the worst
Psh, these combos are nothing in horrid compared to this:

Clay geminos 85XF

If you people are wondering something like "why XF?", two words; Floor scraping.
oh yeah

Mad Sagittario 85S
Dark Sagittario H145S the worst of the worst
[/quote]
Dang, that is bad.....
Not sure how I could make a worse bey.
My idea: Flame Pegasus 100B
I can beat you all.
Dark Wolf DF145FS...
In all seriousness, most the bad ones have been said, but no one included Sol in any of these combos?
Sol Libra M145 (outer) HF/S (s)
Best I can think of.
rock pegasus DF145WB. completely unbalanced
Dark wolf or killer gemios-uncustomized.
I win.
Smile

I would say... Hm...flame blaze 230rf.
Name: akward to say
Balance:none
Spin time: idk... Maybe 5 sec?
Height: only shorter than flame ____ 230hf/s, and that's saying something!
Worthlessness: 100%