Worst/Best Beyblade Evolution

Best(my opinion) of every series:

single: Valkyrie(might be wrong i wasnt into beyblade releases back then)

Dual: No clue, Left beyblade at this time

God: spriggan requim - it got banned in limited for a reason

GT: Lord spriggan -

sparking: Rage longinus

DB(so far): Vanish

Worst(my opinion):

Single: Once again no clue

Dual Storm spriggan

God: shelter regulus

GT: Slash valkyrie

Sparking: varient lucifer

DB(so far): cyclone ragnaruk.
(Oct. 03, 2021  11:00 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Best(my opinion) of every series:

God: spriggan requim - it got banned in limited for a reason

Worst(my opinion):

Dual Storm spriggan

Bro what how is cyclone bad its massively better than glide and never is bearing 2.0 how do you rate it so low unless you do not know about competitive?
(Oct. 03, 2021  11:16 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2021  11:00 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Best(my opinion) of every series:

God:  spriggan requim - it got banned  in limited for a reason

Worst(my opinion):

Dual Storm spriggan

Bro what how is cyclone bad its massively better than glide and never is bearing 2.0 how do you rate it so low unless you do not know about competitive?

I rated based on competitve and is it fun to use, Cyclone xompared to other DB releases, The cyclone blade is meh(in my opinion) the ragnaruk core Is alright but as far as i know outclassed giga Is a solid disc but there are better options, never was the only competitve part out of the release and there isnt a whole lot of use with it that i've seen so far. the other option was Savior valkyrie, But shot was actually fun, Savior is actually competitive and the valkyrie core is also slightly competitive, so comapred to that cyclone takes the title of worst with the grace of that for the worst it's pretty good.

also as a disclaimer I actually like the ragnaruk line
(Oct. 03, 2021  11:22 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2021  11:16 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: Bro what how is cyclone bad its massively better than glide and never is bearing 2.0 how do you rate it so low unless you do not know about competitive?

I rated based on competitve and is it fun to use, Cyclone xompared to other DB releases, The cyclone blade is meh(in my opinion) the ragnaruk core Is alright but as far as i know outclassed giga Is a solid disc but there are better options, never was the only competitve part out of the release and there isnt a whole lot of use with it that i've seen so far. the other option was Savior valkyrie, But shot was actually fun, Savior is actually competitive and the valkyrie core is also slightly competitive, so comapred to that cyclone takes the title of worst with the grace of that for the worst it's pretty good.

Cyclone is good for anti attack and ragnaruk is good for burst resistance only on a dash driver because of more clicks and giga on drift could be better than over in many cases and never is used in tournaments a lot
(Oct. 04, 2021  12:51 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2021  11:22 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I rated based on competitve and is it fun to use, Cyclone xompared to other DB releases, The cyclone blade is meh(in my opinion) the ragnaruk core Is alright but as far as i know outclassed giga Is a solid disc but there are better options, never was the only competitve part out of the release and there isnt a whole lot of use with it that i've seen so far. the other option was Savior valkyrie, But shot was actually fun, Savior is actually competitive and the valkyrie core is also slightly competitive, so comapred to that cyclone takes the title of worst with the grace of that for the worst it's pretty good.

Cyclone is good for anti attack and ragnaruk is good for burst resistance only on a dash driver because of more clicks and giga on drift could be better than over in many cases and never is used in tournaments a lot

Cyclone for anti attack is outclassed, Ragnaruk core is outclassed by better burst resistance cores but still aplicable and giga is pretty good in meta and from what data i've seen never isn't as good as drift or bearing but i might be wrong, still cycolne stays my worst db release yet only because savior blade is good and shot was fun
(Oct. 04, 2021  1:00 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  12:51 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: Cyclone is good for anti attack and ragnaruk is good for burst resistance only on a dash driver because of more clicks and giga on drift could be better than over in many cases and never is used in tournaments a lot

Cyclone for anti attack is outclassed, Ragnaruk core is outclassed by better burst resistance cores but still aplicable and giga is pretty good in meta and from what data i've seen never isn't as good as drift or bearing but i might be wrong, still cycolne stays my worst db release yet only because savior blade is good and shot was fun

then what would you use for anti attack
(Oct. 04, 2021  1:08 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  1:00 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Cyclone for anti attack is outclassed, Ragnaruk core is outclassed by better burst resistance cores but still aplicable and giga is pretty good in meta and from what data i've seen never isn't as good as drift or bearing but i might be wrong, still cycolne stays my worst db release yet only because savior blade is good and shot was fun

then what would you use for anti attack

Vanish, it has been shown to stop combos using rage
guy really forgot cho z, bruh

even if you didn't forget and just think there wasn't a good bey, I beg to differ.
Perfect Phoenix
Cho Z Valkyrie
Geist Fafnir (fun wise)
(Oct. 04, 2021  1:10 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  1:08 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: then what would you use for anti attack

Vanish, it has been shown to stop combos using rage

vanish is a stamina type anti-attack is an attack-type with tornado stalls usually used in deck format against same spin lad opponents.
(Oct. 04, 2021  1:27 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  1:10 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: Vanish, it has been shown to stop combos using rage

vanish is a stamina type anti-attack is an attack-type with tornado stalls usually used in deck format against same spin lad opponents.

A. cyclone is also stamina type. B. what would you say the worst DB release is then?
(Oct. 04, 2021  1:35 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  1:27 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: vanish is a stamina type anti-attack is an attack-type with tornado stalls usually used in deck format against same spin lad opponents.

A. cyclone is also stamina type. B. what would you say the worst DB release is then?

tt says its stamina but irl its better for attack

worst db stock is prbly savior overall maybe db pheonix
(Oct. 04, 2021  1:49 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  1:35 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote: A. cyclone is also stamina type. B. what would you say the worst DB release is then?

tt says its stamina but irl its better for attack

DB pheonix is unreleased so I'm not gonna judge it yet but I already went over why savior wasnt worst
(Dec. 08, 2020  4:23 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: by a little geist is pretty sucky along with wizard

Geist surprisingly does have pretty decent stamina if you can launch it without activating is gimmicky tip.
(Oct. 04, 2021  1:57 AM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2021  1:49 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: tt says its stamina but irl its better for attack

DB pheonix is unreleased so I'm not gonna judge it yet but I already went over why savior wasnt worst

I don't really agree still. Assuming we're maintaining stock combos here you start to realize that Shot is fun but not very good, and is a massive reason why stock Savior is bursty. Savior is a decent blade, but it's just a combo that's overall antisynergetic and poor while stock Cyclone Ragnaruk is a decent enough Stamina type and can function as a standalone bey even if it's blade and core are outclassed by other parts.