Worn Variable Driver Strategies

I'm kinda struggling on a way to use the Victory Valkyrie's Variable Driver when it's "Awakened" since most of the time it gets a stadium out. I'm asking if there's anyone who has a way of using this driver in battle. 

I'm currently using the Takara Tomy Ripcord Launcher (Not Proto-Launcher)

Thanks!  - Uni
(Apr. 13, 2017  11:09 AM)UniBey Wrote: I'm kinda struggling on a way to use the Victory Valkyrie's Variable Driver when it's "Awakened" since most of the time it gets a stadium out. I'm asking if there's anyone who has a way of using this driver in battle. 

I'm currently using the Takara Tomy Ripcord Launcher (Not Proto-Launcher)

Thanks!  - Uni

Try launching it weaker and with a bank shot if you're not already
Or just launch it at full strength without banking onto the tornado ridge in hopes of a jet shoot. The worn Variable should accelerate fast enough to hit the wall and bounce back into the stadium.
A 72 degree above horizontal bank (a.k.a four squares if you have the angle compass) is also highly recommended.
(Apr. 13, 2017  2:00 PM)Bastillon Wrote: Or just launch it at full strength without banking onto the tornado ridge in hopes of a jet shoot. The worn Variable should accelerate fast enough to hit the wall and bounce back into the stadium.
A 72 degree above horizontal bank (a.k.a four squares if you have the angle compass) is also highly recommended.

I attempt to make Jet shoots via the worn Variable, Mostly Valkyrie just slows down or gets an out finish when it hits a wall.

Well, Practice makes perfect.
I think Lost Longinus Knuckle Variable might be good. Lost Longinus is good at koing and bursting when soft launched, Knuckle gives it a good balance between weight and endurance and the awakened Variable makes it spin fast around the stadium even when launched very soft. This is at least my strategy with L2. I don't have L2 yet but mine should arrive soon. Then I can test it more. Smile