[Worldwide] The 3 Kings of Pure Value (Name subject to change)(Accepting new members)

Poll: Is this a good idea?

This is pretty cool.
100.00%
Opinion undecided
0%
This idea is terrable.
0%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
This is a team I made to connect with other bladers. It might be a little complicated, but just stay with me.

So within the team there would be different legions based upon the number of kings

Kings would be the leaders of the legions and they would all be equal. Kings are decided upon democratically by the other kings.
You can chose what legion you wish to join in your team request. It's a bit like Accel world but with you know, less violence. Tongue_out

These are the current legions.

The Black Rose:
King: Onyx Privateer
Right Hand:Themeeny7
Members:

Warrior Blades:
King: Jake Hagane
Right Hand:
Members:
awesomeshin

The Thieves of Marauder's Peak:
King:JayRoss899
Right Hand:
Members:

How to make a team request.

UsernameUnhappyOnly if you are planning to change it)
Why you want to be on this team.
Requested Legion:
Role you wish to fill: (NOTE: the only way to become a king is to join a legion and work your way up)

If you fill this out properly there is a strong chance you will make the team.
(Jan. 01, 2014  11:31 PM)Onyx Piravteer Wrote: This is a team I made to connect with other bladers. It might be a little complicated, but just stay with me.

So within the team there would be different legions based upon the number of kings

Kings would be the leaders of the legions and they would all be equal. Kings are decided upon democratically by the other kings. Right now there would only be three legions because there are only three kings Jake, JayRoss899 and I.
You can chose what legion you wish to join in your team request. It's a bit like Accel world but with you know, less violence. Tongue_out

These are the current legions.

The Black Rose:
King: Onyx Privateer
Right Hand:
Members:

Warrior Blades:
King: Jake Hagane
Right Hand:
Members:

The Thieves of Marauder's Peak:
King:JayRoss899
Right Hand:
Members:

To request to be on the team you don't have to post in any specific way just make it understandable.
Umm...
JayRoss899 is a king now, I'm quoting the OP and changing it so it doesn't confuse people
Not to be mean, just don't wanna confuse people.

And can you add awesomeshin to my legion please?
Is he your right hand or is he just a regular member?
what does a right hand do?