[Worldwide] Team Star Galaxy Bladers ( looking for members)

Hello WBO members i am the leader of team Star Galaxy Bladers and we're looking for some new recruits. Team Star Bladers is a group of bladers that loves beyblade and want to sharpen our skills has bladers. The rules are very simple. Rule one: you have to have some beyblades and thats it. See very simple. On our way to become the number one team in the world i have decided to have regional leaders. Since the world is so big it would be easier on me if we did have regional leaders.

How to join: Put your name, name of bey,reason of joining,and the state or country you live in. i'll pm you if your every thing you'll need to know and you'll be on the team. Remeber, your not batting just for yourself. Your battling for the entire team.

So are you tough enough to be a Star Galaxy Blader?

The answer is up to YOU!!!!

Member list:
MysteryMan2641
Blader45
Mike89
Rock Libra88
Ms. Awesome
Captin Beyblade
Aquario_Kid24
You need a proper prefix in the title of the thread. like this [State, Country]Team Star Bladers
Im just putting my input out there; but I do not believe teams should be Worldwide.

Anyway, please add a little more content. Are you just a team? Do you have higher ranks?
I updated it now it's good. no more changes
I changed my mind. Your in dude!!!!
Name: superbeyblader1
name of bey: Twisted tempo 145 WD, Phantom orion BD, ldrago destroy FS, Lightning l drago 90 WF
Reason for joining: I want to battle new and strong Bladers!!!!
Hope I get in Joyful_3
Name: flash horogium
Beys:Flash Horogium GB145 RF,Duo Kerbecks BD145 RDF, Phantom Cancer 230 SD
Reason of joining: I want to battle with stronger bladers
name:static shock bey:beat lynx,fang leone reason:want to hane epic battles liveGasprlando Florida hope i make it in
Name:Roge
BeyTongue_outhantom Kerbecs 90RF
Reason of Joining:I want to meet and battle strong,decent,Unique Bladers
CountryTongue_outhilippines
Name: Ariel
Bey: MF Flash Bull S130WD and MF Phantom Cancer 230EWD
Reason: Because I need to represent my power, strength and ability.
name: ventus roxas
beyblade: pirates orjya 145D
reason:because i want to be the world's number 1 blader as you know i never lose in beybattle
C'mon masterblader X remember me from the TBA I can be part of another beyblade labs
(I made new discoveries while I was gone)
(Dec. 24, 2012  8:46 PM)souleater234 Wrote: C'mon masterblader X remember me from the TBA I can be part of another beyblade labs
(I made new discoveries while I was gone)

Oh yeah my new beyblade are: basalt horogium| Hades kerbecs| blitz striker|cosmic Pegasus| beat lynx | diablo nemesis and much more|

I live in pflugerville texas

I want to join to become apart of something bigger and with enough support I can and will be the #1 blader in the world