0%
cosmic pegasis
0%
big bang pegasis
40.00%
samurai pegasis
60.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
(Apr. 03, 2013  10:45 PM)bba generation Wrote: oh please let me enter your team wise ones!!!!!
l@@@@@@@@@@l
can't you see that american teams are much weak than the european?????
(portuguese)
We do nevermind. You're in. And we'll just see about that european thing. The nerve of....no offense Europe. Welcome. Side note: EVERYONE FOLLOW THE FORMAT OR YOU'RE F-I-R-E-D FIRED!!!!!!
doesn't mean I won't be able to make it there
and I know you were talking to him, but I was bored.
Tongue_out_wink
hey Tiforceblader
(Apr. 04, 2013  2:52 AM)tonymitchell Wrote: hey Tiforceblader

plz don't post like this anymore it spams the thread and its pointless, if you want to talk to triforce blader use the PM button.
I have to agree with Kyler, you are on the verge of being kicked off another team
(Apr. 04, 2013  3:43 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: I have to agree with Kyler, you are on the verge of being kicked off another team

triforceblader bileve me not kyler
why? give me a very good reason why I shouldn't because 1 what is there to believe you post three word answers. But also kyler, do you two have a history between eachother?
(Apr. 04, 2013  4:01 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: why? give me a very good reason why I shouldn't because 1 what is there to believe you post three word answers. But also kyler, do you two have a history between eachother?

yea but you

hey triforceblader
well tell me what is going on in sentence form not in "yeah sure" respect my request please.
(Apr. 04, 2013  4:09 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: well tell me what is going on in sentence form not in "yeah sure" respect my request please.

you are my friends i like you good side in team i repect more people
Just a couple questions, why do you post short posts and also would you happen to be foreign from another country??
(Apr. 04, 2013  4:16 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Just a couple questions, why do you post short posts and also would you happen to be foreign from another country??
i live at cincinnati ohio usa
yeah but for an 18 year old your grammar is quite low
(Apr. 04, 2013  4:20 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: yeah but for an 18 year old your grammar is quite low

at true im 18 in at but summit eagle team in on summit andeny hight it soon out
what I can't understand you. not to offend you or anything.
(Apr. 04, 2013  4:28 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: what I can't understand you. not to offend you or anything.

you best blader
Tired.....
(Apr. 04, 2013  4:35 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: dude, are you even listening to me? Uuuugghhhh

Sora, please help me with this... Uuuuughhhh

sure yes i help sora it triforceblade win
(Apr. 04, 2013  4:38 AM)tonymitchell Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2013  4:35 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: dude, are you even listening to me? Uuuugghhhh

Sora, please help me with this... Uuuuughhhh

sure yes i help sora it triforceblade win
Tirednot getting involved in this. This argument is going to spam up this whole thread. It would be better if everybody stopped this mess. Got it.
Got it Tired
im right but you tiforceblader
(Apr. 04, 2013  4:54 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Got it Tired

Tony wheres my answer.
(Apr. 04, 2013  4:59 AM)SoraBeyblade2.0 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2013  4:54 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: Got it Tired

Tony wheres my answer.

right yes i stay post it team
i think triforceblader very best blader
right
[/quote]Hey see isn't this better. Know lets get back to business NJ Blader are you going to get that tournament started or should I start it?