I like it soooooo much!!! ^__^
17.65%
It looks really awesome
35.29%
Maybe I suppose it's okay
41.18%
Meh, not really.
0%
No, you suck, you suck so much I want to really hurt your feelings so you feel extremely sad! Then make you cry! because I'm evil... *starts crying* never go for this option. please.
5.88%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Are you being rejected by those "Elite" teams ? Well, don't worry. This team is for the Non-elite! Only costs $19.99 a month for membership! Hah, sorry. Enough of the business man act. It's free to join.

We are the Generation of Miracles. AKA, GOM.

In order to join you must fill out this application:

-How many Beyblades do you own.
-Reason for joining
-How you will benefit from join my team
-Your favorite color

Remember, you don't even have to have been to a tournament to join!
Though, a couple of members who go to tournaments regularly would be jice to keep this team alive.

I know, the OPs messy, I will fix it up later.

Members
-Ryûzaki [Leader]
-Shido-kun [Co-Leader]
--Emeryl [Co-Leader]
-Osiris TheBlader [Member]
-Rickeroni

Unoffical members
~Midnight~
Echizen Echizen's GFX Shop!
Deimos

Current objective(s)
Looking for a GFXr. Completed

Need members. Completed

Looking for at least one Blader who has placed in a tournament... Uncompleted

Bladers! Have a nice day! ^_________________^
If you want to use my site for your members,feel free to do so.Good luck!
Edit: http://freshgame-z.webs.com
Thanks King E.Emperor!

BTW, the GFXr doesn't have to join the team officially!
(Jul. 15, 2014  6:06 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: BTW, the GFXr doesn't have to join the team officially!

I'd most certainly be up for it right now! Is there anything specific you'd like right now, possibly a banner?

On top of that, I probably won't end up joining, as I'm already on a mainly Toronto based team, as well.
Thanks Midnight. Yes, a banner would be nice. Could I PM you the details ?

Yeah it's cool. You'd be way elite for my team, hah. Just look at that ranking and wins.

ATTENTION: We're officially at war with Echizen and (maybe his team)?
(Jul. 15, 2014  6:14 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Thanks Midnight. Yes, a banner would be nice. Could I PM you the details ?

Yeah it's cool. You'd be way elite for my team, hah. Just look at that ranking and wins.

wai- wat?

There's team "wars" now?
(Jul. 15, 2014  6:41 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2014  6:14 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Thanks Midnight. Yes, a banner would be nice. Could I PM you the details ?

wai- wat?

There's team "wars" now?

Not officially. Me and Echizen where joking, but it would be awesome if they where!
Beyblades Owned: 3(Rock Wolf, Storm Orso, Flame Eagle)
Reason for joining: Needing to start my career somewhere.
How I will benefit: I will no like longer have to blade just by myself. I will be representing something.
Favorite Color: Crimson
You're application has been accepted! For now you will be a member. Though, doing more around here will get you up a few! Good luck and happy blading Osiris TheBlader!
Beyblades owned:6
Reason for joining:I will start helping Ryûzaki and other members of this team.
How I will benefit:I will increase our numbers,and sometimes I'm actually a good help
Favourite color:Red
(Jul. 19, 2014  2:14 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Beyblades owned:6
How I will benefit:I will increase our numbers,and sometimes I'm actually a good help
Weren't you applying for Team Evil Meteo as well?
(Jul. 19, 2014  2:57 AM)Lord Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2014  2:14 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Beyblades owned:6
Weren't you applying for Team Evil Meteo as well?

Not anymore man,I already told Supreme Dragon16 I'm no longer joining
@Ryûzaki do we only need six members?
Your application has been accepted Shido-kun. I look forwards to you benefiting the team.

Yeah, six members will do.
(Jul. 19, 2014  12:43 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Your application has been accepted Shido-kun. I look forwards to you benefiting the team.

Yeah, six members will do.

Then that means your the sixth Phantom member Cute even if your the leader,lol.
Haha, thanks Shido-kun. That actually makes me happy! I changed the members section, what do you think ?
(Jul. 19, 2014  12:48 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Haha, thanks Shido-kun. That actually makes me happy! I changed the members section, what do you think ?

It looks pretty cool,man Joyful_3 we need to recruit more members,XD.
Thanks! Yeah at least 2 more. Let's take this to PM. We don't want SPAM and other teams spying on us! Lol.
(Jul. 19, 2014  12:54 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Thanks! Yeah at least 2 more. Let's take this to PM. We don't want SPAM and other teams spying on us! Lol.

Your right! Team Bit-beast must be spying on us! were still unoficiallly on war with them!

Edit:I think I know why our usernames has those colors.
(Jul. 19, 2014  12:59 PM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2014  12:54 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Thanks! Yeah at least 2 more. Let's take this to PM. We don't want SPAM and other teams spying on us! Lol.

Your right! Team Bit-beast must be spying on us! were still unoficiallly on war with them!

Edit:I think I know why our usernames has those colors.
Your having a war with us and we don't even know? That doesn't seem fair Tongue_out_wink. Anybody can read your team thread btw.
Do you accept our unoffical war DRAGON KING EX ? Smile

Oh yes, they can. We were coming up with a plan that we wanted to keep private for now.
(Jul. 19, 2014  5:11 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Do you accept our unoffical war DRAGON KING EX ? Smile

Oh yes, they can. We were coming up with a plan that we wanted to keep private for now.

I have no idea what a team war is, so... Either way I'd have to ask the team.
(Jul. 19, 2014  5:14 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2014  5:11 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Do you accept our unoffical war DRAGON KING EX ? Smile

I have no idea what a team war is, so...

Well, we basically have fights. We have 2 months to complete achievements ect. Have better members.

We have to look cool against each other. It's kinda hard to explain. Maybe I'll PM Echizen about it.

It'd be awesome if me, you and Echizen could come up with something together.
So in 2 months it end?
Yes, the war will end in 2 months if you accept. Unless you want a real one that goes on for 10 years lol.
(Jul. 19, 2014  5:17 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2014  5:14 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:

I have no idea what a team war is, so...

Well, we basically have fights. We have 2 months to complete achievements ect. Have better members.

We have to look cool against each other. It's kinda hard to explain. Maybe I'll PM Echizen about it.

It'd be awesome if me, you and Echizen could come up with something together.
Hahaha yea- no. Somebodies gonna get warned haha.

You and Echizen can come up with something and he can tell me about and we can tell the team.