Echizen's Sig/Avi/Banner Shop!!! [Taking Requests]

Poll: Satisifed with your Sig/Avi/Banner?

Yes
86.67%
No
13.33%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
Hi there! This is my sig/avi/banner shop. Please follow the guidelines listed below and it would be in your best interest to be patient, this a free shop after all. If you are unhappy with what I gave you don't be obligated to use it if you don't want to, and you can always request another one or I can change the one I gave you if needed.

Guidelines:

-Be patient, your sig/avi/banner will be made as soon as possible.
-Don't feel obligated to accept it.
-One request per customer, per week.
-No animations
-Keep text requests as simple as possible.
-Be as detailed in the format as possible; for me to make the best creation this is vital.

Format:

Must include the following:

Size(No larger than 500x200, for signatures, banners can be as big as they want):
Text:
Base(Any is an option):
Detailed explanation of what you want:
Pictures:

Examples:

Pending Requests:

-
-
-
Could I have one?
It should say "Joshil100"
The pictures should include Kyoya, Fang Leone, Chsmpion Red (from Pokémon), and Salamence.
Main color: Green and Blue (I want a variety of colors please)
The size should be the standard YouTube banner size.
Please email at: thejoshil100@gmail.com

Thank you!
(Jun. 02, 2014  11:45 PM)Joshil100 Wrote: Could I have one?
It should say "Joshil100"
The pictures should include Kyoya, Fang Leone, Chsmpion Red (from Pokémon), and Salamence.
Main color: Green and Blue (I want a variety of colors please)
The size should be the standard YouTube banner size.
Please email at: thejoshil100@gmail.com

Thank you!

I'm not sure what standard Youtube Banner size is, haha. I can try to email you if it's absolutely necessary, but I'd prefer to just PM you.
Aw man...I really hoped Ryuzaki would teach me about GFX...Anyway,can I get the mewtwo and Darkai sig?Unhappy
(Jun. 02, 2014  11:53 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Aw man...I really hoped Ryuzaki would teach me about GFX...Anyway,can I get the mewtwo and Darkai sig?Unhappy

You'd need his permission before getting it, unfortunately.
Wow! Thanks for adding me dude. As for my other work: You are free to take any you like; Apart from my beloved L avatar, hah.
May I have a new sig?

I just need a better version of my current sig.

Size(No larger than 500x200): same size as my current pig sig.

Text: PIG (make the text look awesome and in all capitals. Put on right side of the sig)

Base(Any is an option): (my current sig? I don't understand what you mean by base.)

Detailed explanation of what you want: I would like my pig to look more realistic, but still be blocky like the miecraft pig. i.e. Add texture like fur, a more lifelike looking snout, cloven feet, etc. I'd also like a background of bright green leaves behind the pig.

Pictures: minecraft pig with iron helm.

Please send the signature to me via PM.
(May. 23, 2014  11:06 PM)Pokemo Wrote: Can I reguest for a sig? I'll get my username with an arceus on the left and a pikachu on the right? THANKS!
I would want that considering that I requested it 2 days before the recent shop closed, so yeah, BTW can I have a red background
(Jun. 03, 2014  12:17 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: May I have a new sig?

Text: PIG (make the text look awesome and in all capitals. Put on right side of the sig)

Base(Any is an option): (my current sig? I don't understand what you mean by base.)

Detailed explanation of what you want: I would like my pig to look more realistic, but still be blocky like the miecraft pig. i.e. Add texture like fur, a more lifelike looking snout, cloven feet, etc. I'd also like a background of bright green leaves behind the pig.

What I mean by base is the background. Ex. Yours is blank. I'm not sure how I can get a real looking pig, that is square, but I'll see what I can do. The background/base shouldn't be a problem. It will be done by today or tomorrow(depending on how hard it is to do your pig)
Don't worry,I do have his permission...
Lol standard youtube banner size is: 2560 X 1440. And PM is Find too lol
(Jun. 03, 2014  12:36 AM)Joshil100 Wrote: Lol standard youtube banner size is: 2560 X 1440. And PM is Find too lol
but maximum is 500 by 200
(Jun. 03, 2014  1:57 AM)Pokemo Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2014  12:36 AM)Joshil100 Wrote: Lol standard youtube banner size is: 2560 X 1440. And PM is Find too lol
but maximum is 500 by 200

I forgot I was doing banners lol, 500x200 will ge the max for sigs. BTW I've nearly got Joshil's done, awaiting his approval.
(Jun. 03, 2014  12:27 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2014  12:17 AM)Kalthesuperior Wrote: May I have a new sig?

What I mean by base is the background. Ex. Yours is blank. I'm not sure how I can get a real looking pig, that is square, but I'll see what I can do. The background/base shouldn't be a problem. It will be done by today or tomorrow(depending on how hard it is to do your pig)

Okay then, can't wait to see my pig Smile
Kaithesuperior and Joshill100's sigs have been finished. One new example has been added to the OP.
Size: 500x200

Text: Fiery

Base(Any is an option): Any I guess?

Detailed explanation of what you want: (From Left to right)Tyson(G-Rev) with his Dragoon BITBEAST Behind him and Ginga with Samurai Pegasis spirit behind him, and Zero with Ifraid sprit behind him. Each character should be holding there beys.c In front of all that should be RagerBlade in Fiery text.

Pictures: Ginga with his Bey, Samurai Pegasis, Tyson with His bey, Dragoon, Zero with his bey,and Samurai Ifraid.
Can u make me an avatar with Zyro ( from Zero-G) on it?
Size:2560 x 1440

Its for a banner

Text:FreshClassik

Background:Neo Galaxy Eyes Dragon

PicturesTongue_outhoton Galaxy Eyes Dragon

Detailed explanation of what you wantConfusedorta like my current sig where The dragons fade into each other with lightning striking down.
DuskIfraidHD's Banner and RagerBlade's sig have been completed.

New example added!
Can you please make a signature with Damian Hart and Ryuga's characters and their beys... (both from Metal Masters Series) By the way please put my real username OH08 in the middle of the signature (I accidently changed my name to this xD) Can I make it a rectangle kinda size? Please make it like a shiny background. Thank you...
(Jun. 04, 2014  4:52 PM)hbj Wrote: Can you please make a signature with Damian Hart and Ryuga's characters and their beys... (both from Metal Masters Series) By the way please put my real username OH08 in the middle of the signature (I accidently changed my name to this xD) Can I make it a rectangle kinda size? Please make it like a shiny background. Thank you...

Rectangle kinda size? XD Okay I'll see what I can do. It may be kind of hard to find render's(Ryuga and Damian) with their beys included though.
You can put them in the background like it's a ghost or... fading
i want an avatar with zero holding his bey with his japanese characters in front and Ifrit's spirit behind him
(Jun. 05, 2014  1:15 PM)beybey33 Wrote: i want an avatar with zero holding his bey with his japanese characters in front and Ifrit's spirit behind him

That may be enough to go on, but what size do you want? Max avatar sizes are 120x120. Oh and what characters are you referring to?
Aren't they 120x120 for avatar maximum size?