(Worldwide, Now Recruiting) The G-Revolution

The G-Revolution!
NOW RECRUITING!

I am looking for Strong Bladers and the most important of all- Passionate Bladers!There can only be 15 people in this team. After you post here, I will decide whether you can join or not. If you want me to help you with making beyblade customs then PM me or use the Build Me a Combo thread to check if you can make better combos. If you want to join you must follow the format. If you have any questions about my rules, contact me.

Name (Real Or WBO Username)-
Top Combo(s) (Must be Top-Tier, if you don't have top tier, pm me)-
Age (Any age)-
What kind of blader are you (Attack, Defense, Balance, or Stamina)-
Launcher Setup (3 Segment grip, Beylauncher, etc.)-
Place(New York, for example)-

If you want me to help you make a combo give me a PM ( Private Message) telling what beys you have and I'll try reporting back as soon as possible!

Members:
PhantomX
(Standard) Bey: MF-L Phantom Cancer 230CS/SA165EWD/85MF/W145EWD/BGrin
Gryph Dragooon SA165R2F

(Limited): MF-H Omega Unicorno II/Dragonis CH120/85R2F
MF-F Burn/Scythe Aquario/Cancer 230D/W145EWD
MF-H Lightning L Drago CH120R2F

The Legend1
Bey(Standard): Blitz Striker 100R2F
Gryph Ifraid W145/SA165 CF/R2F
Meteo L Drago LW105/100EWD

(Limited): Lightning L Drago 100/R145 R2F
Meteo L Drago LW105/100 EWD

Tionidas
Bey: MF-H Duo Bull 230EWD/MB/BGrin

Ranks:

IMPORTANT: You must be active on WBO if you want to be in the team so we can contact each other!
Sorry for double posting....but did anyone know this thread actually existed? It is like an abandoned city.....
Come on now do not be shy! (I hope I find good Bladers) We have got 2 new members in the team, Storm Gingka and prastyo wibowo who is Rank 137 in WBO!
Comeone guys. Please. We need some good bladers to rise to NO.1 PLEASE.
I want to join
Name Griniablo Beyz DBZ
Bey :MSF Killerken Dragooon BGrin,Wyvang Dragooon LW160RF
Blader :I'm a Stamina type blader
Setup :3 Segment Launcher Grip,Launcher extension,grip rubber,Beylauncher LR mars red ver.
Place : Surabaya,Indonesia
Wanna join
Namw shemar
Bey flash sagirrario
Age 14
Blader stamina
Setup grip string Compass
Place Detroit Michigan
Name cccyyy
Top Combo(s)Reviser Dragooon SA165GF (zero -G spin equalizer), Wyvang Dragooon BD145LRF( normal anti attack), wyvang Dragooon SA165LRF, MF Flash Orion W145LRF, Pegasis Balro W145R2F, Gryph Begirados W105R2F, Duo Cygnus SR200D (lack of genbulls and TBs)
Age 12
What kind of blader are you Attack
Launcher Setup karabiner grip with string launcher ( suited for my sliding and wide launch needs)
Place Hong kong

Attack benchmark in my sig.
I'll join
Name ,Lightsword
Combo burn virgo SW145WD
Age 13
Launcher type normal rip cord
CANBERRA Australia
Defense is my type of chosen
do you want a deal
leader pm me
Please give me a picture of your beys so I can make sure if you really have those beys!
Deleted.
Deleted.
Guys I will respond frequently compared to before because I was on vacation before!
Sorry for double posting. Our team name has been changed to The G- Revolution! We want more people to join please because I am active almost every day nowadays so please join! Just remember to fill in the form!
(May. 26, 2014  5:48 PM)boomix Wrote: may i join your team
you have to fill out the application, read the OP before posting...
Yes you have to fill out the application.
boomix
no top tier combos
10 years old
attack type blader
regular launcher
lives in norwalk ct