[WorldWide] Team ExtremeZ (Members Needed)

Poll: Traning Day

Sunday
17.02%
Monday
10.64%
Tuesday
10.64%
Wednesday
8.51%
Thursday
9.57%
Friday
12.77%
Saturday
30.85%
Total: 100% 94 vote(s)
on behalf of Team Soaring Phoenix I would like to welcome you as our most recent allied team. welcome to the sky Pegasus78610
Ok I will add your amazing team to our page of team alliance s and maximum dranzer has my old signature just edited a bit nice.
Yeah I edited it a bit
Haha.. I still love it though :p I love kai n dranzer!! They r best bladers/beyblades!!
hey i want to join
Username: Zain
Favorite Bey:Rock Leone 145WB
Ok Zain U r In our Team
Thnx for Joining
Erm, why do people have to give you their real name? Other than that, could you make the "Please PM me" a bit more noticeable? Like add bold to it or something?

I don't want people accidentally exposing their real name to the internet, unless they're okay with it. I guess PMing you it should tell me otherwise, but whatever :p

By the way, what are these 'Training Sessions' ? Are they team get-togethers?
yeah.. it just means that ..
USERNAME:FLASH SGTO
FAVORITE BEY: Salamander salamander DGrin
I WILL WIN AND TRY TO KEEP MY TEAM HONER.
You should make it so that in the OP it says real name/ username as some people don't feel comfortable giving out their real names.
Is it okey if i join the team please. Smile
Ok FLASH SGTO u are in the team and u r the next vice captain of this team
Sorry if this comes out rude, but Flash Sgto is already in a team. Please post if you are alright with him being on both teams at once.
ok it is ok if he is in 2 teams
Are you guys interested in an alliance?
yes
we are intrested in an alliance
hey guys i wanna tell you everyone in my team that we have rank system
plz all members in my team post your skills
please
Username:zelo421
Favorite Bey:storm pegasus
(Oct. 31, 2013  11:29 AM)zelo421 Wrote: Username:zelo421
Favorite Bey:storm pegasus
thnx for jioning zelo421
best of luck for ur beyblading
Since we have an alliance with u, why are the beybrawlers not on your alliances list?
(Nov. 01, 2013  7:10 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Since we have an alliance with u, why are the beybrawlers not on your alliances list?

did we have an alliance if yes then sorry i'll put beybrawlers on
Can you tell me what is the importance of alliances ?, what does it help your team with. Or is it just keeping friendly relations with the other team.
(Nov. 02, 2013  10:49 AM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: Can you tell me what is the importance of alliances ?, what does it help your team with. Or is it just keeping friendly relations with the other team.
importance of alliance with other team is that our team members can learn new things from other team members and it is also keeping friendly relation with other team
am in the team right now????

awesome i am the vice captain

http://i.imm.io/1k07d.jpeg
THIS IS a signature for the team members
(Nov. 06, 2013  5:04 PM)zelo421 Wrote: am in the team right now????

awesome i am the vice captain

http://i.imm.io/1k07d.jpeg
THIS IS a signature for the team members

yes this is good one