[WorldWide] Team ExtremeZ (Members Needed)

Poll: Traning Day

Sunday
17.02%
Monday
10.64%
Tuesday
10.64%
Wednesday
8.51%
Thursday
9.57%
Friday
12.77%
Saturday
30.85%
Total: 100% 94 vote(s)
FLASH SGTO is our new vice captain and congrats FLASH SGTO good luck
yes. i want to join
plz
ok Hazileone u r in
Love to!
I live in Chandigarh though, but i have some good blader friends.
User Name: HadesPisces2210
Favorite Bey: Hades Pisces BD145ES
there only one team.... that is strongest team in the world.. that is team extreme

when we i have our match

to pegasus78610
(Jan. 21, 2014  11:16 AM)HadesPisces2210 Wrote: Love to!
I live in Chandigarh though, but i have some good blader friends.
User Name: HadesPisces2210
Favorite Bey: Hades Pisces BD145ES

thank you for joining our team u can be the vice captain but after 1 month so wait till your chance come there will be lucky draw with each new member

(Jan. 21, 2014  12:56 PM)hazileone Wrote: there only one team.... that is strongest team in the world.. that is team extreme

when we i have our match

to pegasus78610

hazileone where do you live please tell me than i can tell u that when we can have match and thnx for compliments
its ok bro..... i live kashmir,srinagar
(Jan. 21, 2014  3:39 PM)hazileone Wrote: its ok bro..... i live kashmir,srinagar

ok i live in mumbai maharashtra so do u come for mumbai in any vacation and i m thinking that i will come to kashmir but when dont no so that time we will have battle between us
Can i join this team
Username: kidallm
Favorite bey: guardian leviathan
Pegasus 78610 will say..the captain of the world strongest team
ok u can join..
Don't double post...
(Jan. 22, 2014  5:43 AM)hazileone Wrote: why

Well, because it cramps up threads pretty much. Double posts are usually only ok when you have something important needs to be heard.

Also, one-worded posts are also prohibited.

Try reading these documents:
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=17
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help
(Jan. 21, 2014  4:48 PM)kidallm Wrote: Can i join this team
Username: kidallm
Favorite bey: guardian leviathan

yes, welcome to our team 'kidallm'
hi guys i have bought two new beyblades variares D.D hyperblades and cosmic pegasus F.D
can i join the team plz
Favorite bey:variares DGrin
username:shoiabtheblader
shoiab
(Jan. 24, 2014  11:22 AM)shoiabtheblader Wrote: can i join the team plz
Favorite bey:variares DGrin
username:shoiabtheblader
shoiab

yeh 'shoiabtheblader' u r in our team welcome to our team and good luck
If you guys are still looking for members, I would like to join.
I am Ryker Kuroyami.
I am 16 years old and my favorite bey is my main bey, Death Orion DeltaGrinrive.
Ok u can join
Thanks! Also, I live in Miami, Florida and I don't know too many bladers in my area, so if anyone that lives in Miami or any part of South Florida can message me, that would be great!
thnx to o pegasus

thanx to pegasus78610
u r welcome to our team.. if u know somebody who like beyblade.. plzzz tell them to join our team...

hi guys yesterday i had match with shoiabtheblader and i beat him with 3:0.. i knockouted him in all matches...
(Jan. 25, 2014  7:00 AM)hazileone Wrote: u r welcome to our team.. if u know somebody who like beyblade.. plzzz tell them to join our team...

hi guys yesterday i had match with shoiabtheblader and i beat him with 3:0.. i knockouted him in all matches...

good bro this is the blader spirit and this shows that u r a good blader u deserves to be vice captain so keep it up, and as a captain 'shoiabtheblader' u should work on ur blading techniques so good luck.
u r a good captian