World of Warcraft

i play wow
my current tuners right now
are
disipline tauren priest for pvp
and for pve
i roll a survival troll hunter
im a level 90 tarun warrior im not that big on pvp but i luv pve im also a major mount collector well... not major but i like lots of mounts. im also gonna start rep pally as human
...Well. I have a level 90 priest. She's holy style, and thus pretty ok. Smile
(Nov. 19, 2012  11:30 PM)zflare3 Wrote: Sorry for the double post, but how do you change to PvP?
I'm in normal but want to change to PvP.
I finished Master Dughman(I think that's his name) quest's.
now I just to random quests, but I want to PvP since it look's fun :-)
EDIT:I've changed to PvP.Is it a good idea to buy the full game?I'm planning to buy a battle chest but I don't know how much it's gonna cost me each month.
It's definetely worth it. It costs around 12 dollars a month. For the Alliance!

well because your lvl 12 you should have got the option to choose your talent for a hunter it is: marksmenship, beastmastery and i forgot the other one. but if u want pets for helping you kill things choose beastmastery and you will eventuerly learn a spell that allows you to tame pets. you can find tamable pets by looking on your rafer there usualy yellow dots
Before my step dad went out to sea, I had a level 78 Assassination Rogue, dual spec'd with Combat, then a level 49 Ice Mage ;D
(Dec. 01, 2012  1:41 PM)zflare3 Wrote: Wow, this game is sucking up all my time Uncertain
That's how it starts... Then you start to get... ADDICTED. I haven't played this for over a week and I'm starting to freak out! At least now I'm spending more time with my friends. I'll be back Azeroth!

(Dec. 05, 2012  11:04 PM)zflare3 Wrote: ^^
Same, I've been getting REAL cranky since my dad's laptop broke :-(
I have everything up to Cataclysm, so I'll probably play a few hours everyday xD
I'm probably not gonna play till Winter vacation cause that's probably when I'm getting MoP, and I can start leveling from 85-90.

World of Warcraft! I Have That In My PC
im lvling human beast mastery hunter with bind on account gear wich means it makes me lvl faster anf funner
I used to play wow but I quit at the end of Wrath. I mainly played hybrids like Paladins and druids but I also had a warrior.

I know mostly play on private servers and I settled on one which now runs vanilla.
(Dec. 22, 2012  4:30 PM)zflare3 Wrote: Awesome!What quests are you on?Are you on the Sentinel Hill quests?
I started A Rogue Belf as well, Belfs are quit cool actually.I've also completed a dungeon which was fun.

well my human is now 20 so i just finished lvling in redridged mountins 15-20
I play Horde side on Hellscream EU, how about you lot?
Warcrafte orcs and Humans was my first ever computer game, which lead to World of Warcraft, my first ever first person game <3. I love this game so much and started playing when it first came out, only trouble is i can't really afford to play it for the past year =[

I always play a resto druid!
So I started playing again, 2 days and level 24 arms Belf Warrior...