[World] Destruction Bladerz

As You Know I am The Vice Leader of Metal Bladerz and The Leader of the New Team I am Making Which Is Team Destruction Bladerz. We Will Take Any Challenge Any Where and Any Time As There are No Divisions If One Challenges From A Place That is not In Metro Manila The Nearest Member Will Represent The Team So With All The Info Cleared Here is How You PM ME :
Place/Province:
Preferred Bey Type:
Beginner,Veteran Or Expert:

And For Alliances PM Me With Why You Want An Alliance And I Will Accept If I Found Your Reason A Good Reason..

MEMBERS
The Semi-Veteran ℗e₲aSis_bLaDeᴙ
In my team you don't need to be in the Philippines, anyone worldwide in Champion Bladers
my family is from the philipines but we live in florida can i be in it and do they sell 4ds or the maximum series in the philipines
(Jul. 09, 2011  11:33 PM)Meloetta264 Wrote: my family is from the philipines but we live in florida can i be in it and do they sell 4ds or the maximum series in the philipines
This Is Not A Q And A thread
(Jul. 09, 2011  12:04 PM)GrandCetus145 Wrote: Do u have to be in philipines to join?
POSTPOSTPOSTIceburnRimshotDumb RimshotWords
No.. It is Global....
11 years
l drago libra pegasus gravityperasus rockleon rock aries earth eagle storm aquario burnfireblaze poisan serpant flameseggatario
india
attack type
i really dont know
12years old
GPeg.BBPeg. Flame Byxis Hell Kerbecs Rock Leone Screw Capricorne Basalt Horogium Burn Phoenix
Flame Capricorne (random booster)
QC,Phil.
Attack Type
Semi-Veteran
(Jul. 09, 2011  11:33 PM)Meloetta264 Wrote: my family is from the philipines but we live in florida can i be in it and do they sell 4ds or the maximum series in the philipines

he's team is worldwide so you can join Smile)
Alliance? =D

Dude, handling 2 teams can be hard...
i know why dragonbeyrahul quiting cause he made his own team the beynightmares n i am the wise capt. of the team