World Beyblade Organization Official Rules Booklet

You can download the official WBO rules booklet by clicking here. Warning: Rules Booklet is in PDF format.

It is mandatory for Bladers to read this before playing any WBO-sanctioned Bey Battles.
Any comments on the rules would be appreciated. Smile
I'm certain that all possible issues have been addressed already, and having just read it over again, I think the rules are perfect as they are.
The rules where done well Smile. Very clear. I like the way the tournament system is set up.
I reacon it would be a good idea to place the WBO logo (Wheel with globe and WBO text) (opacitated) either in the background or in the bottom right hand corner. This just shows its the official WBO rule book?? It is a 5 second job maybe?
Rules were all easy to understand and well written. Espio's idea about the logo sounds good.
Read the rules a few times. They are perfect!
One thing kept coming to my head though, should the Bunshin Core be mentioned? I remember having a confusion of this part in the past.
I guess it's the same rule as the Bit Chip so, it might not be necessary.
(Dec. 05, 2008  5:38 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Read the rules a few times. They are perfect!
One thing kept coming to my head though, should the Bunshin Core be mentioned? I remember having a confusion of this part in the past.
I guess it's the same rule as the Bit Chip so, it might not be necessary.

I'll clarify that in Release 2. Thanks.
Im confused..would the rubber tip coming off of bearing core 2 be considered a loss if the blade continues to spin or does the match continue?..i think that can cause controversy so it should be stated in the booklet as well
(Dec. 07, 2008  4:09 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Im confused..would the rubber tip coming off of bearing core 2 be considered a loss if the blade continues to spin or does the match continue?..i think that can cause controversy so it should be stated in the booklet as well

Um, of course this is considered a loss! The part is broken and illegal at that point! I don't see why any clarification would be necessary in this case.
ok is it legal inn the takara stadiums if u go in one of the little handle/pockets things then go back in the stadium?
(Dec. 15, 2008  12:51 PM)taru678 Wrote: ok is it legal inn the takara stadiums if u go in one of the little handle/pockets things then go back in the stadium?

The WBO rules do not allow stadiums with pockets.
(Dec. 15, 2008  7:25 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2008  12:51 PM)taru678 Wrote: ok is it legal inn the takara stadiums if u go in one of the little handle/pockets things then go back in the stadium?

he means the little holes in which you place/hold your blade
The only stadium that has this is the Balance Style stadium. I would say that as soon as your blade enters this extremely small hole you loose. You would pretty much loose if your blade came back out anyway.
(Dec. 15, 2008  9:19 PM)neek_alert Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2008  7:25 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:

he means the little holes in which you place/hold your blade
Okay, the way he was talking I though he was talking about a hasbro stadium.

And I agree with Espio, it should count as a stadium out.
It counts as a stadium out.
iam unable to read then can you provide a rar. file or zip plz
(Dec. 27, 2008  6:03 AM)ljc12 Wrote: iam unable to read then can you provide a rar. file or zip plz

http://get.adobe.com/reader/

You need a PDF reader.
For each round in a tournament does each blader gain/lose beypoints? If yes, would a blader be able to battle in beypoint battles after the tournament is done?
(Dec. 27, 2008  6:43 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: For each round in a tournament does each blader gain/lose beypoints? If yes, would a blader be able to battle in beypoint battles after the tournament is done?

yes to both
Hey guys. I was hitting up the forum after a long period of disinterest in the sport/game and I was blown away by the new look and everything else. I gotta say seeing Brad really put this together is making me anxious to blade again. So, to Brad and everyone who made all of this possible, thanks a ton!
Well that doesn't seem so bad at all.