World Beyblade Organization Official Rules Booklet

Very well written totally understandable but i do have one question....what if an AR was broken would be illegal to use a small amount of glue to repair it? im thinking its illegal but i still want to check =D
(Jan. 24, 2009  2:46 AM)Dranzer Wrote: Very well written totally understandable but i do have one question....what if an AR was broken would be illegal to use a small amount of glue to repair it? im thinking its illegal but i still want to check =D

This would definitely be illegal.
(Jan. 24, 2009  2:56 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2009  2:46 AM)Dranzer Wrote: Very well written totally understandable but i do have one question....what if an AR was broken would be illegal to use a small amount of glue to repair it? im thinking its illegal but i still want to check =D

awww....oh well master driger's a piece of junk anyway......
Will Release 3 of the Rules be available any time soon now that there's the new MFB's? (No pressure, just curious)
(Jan. 24, 2009  8:03 PM)Dranzer Wrote:

The AR is actually quite good , by no means tier one but alright, just fragile.
(Feb. 03, 2009  9:49 PM)Giga Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2009  8:03 PM)Dranzer Wrote:

The AR is actually quite good , by no means tier one but alright, just fragile.

It's really not, its quite horrible.
I thought I heard somewhere it was? For smash. I might be mistaken though
Force Smash barely works in plastics to begin with, but no, it has no force smash, just checked.
lol no I meant normal Smash
XD
(Feb. 04, 2009  9:28 PM)Giga Wrote: lol no I meant normal Smash
XD

Misread my bad -.- . Anyway I assume theres to much risk of it breaking and too much recoil for it to have much use.
how come you cant say "3 2 1 let it rip"when you launch your beyblade
Cause it sounds corny
(Feb. 18, 2009  9:09 PM)sousa98 Wrote: how come you cant say "3 2 1 let it rip"when you launch your beyblade

Well, you can, but Go Shoot! is takara's so we use that. BTW, I actually say 3 2 1 Let it Rip! so I guess I'm breaking the rules =P
(Feb. 18, 2009  9:09 PM)sousa98 Wrote: how come you cant say "3 2 1 let it rip"when you launch your beyblade

If you really want to, I won't stop you. Speechless
but wont you get out of the torement???
If Brad says it's okay then I guess it's okay. :\
I still shout 'Let it rip!' at home but it's common practice to say 'Go Shoot!' at tourneys. Smile
I got alittle upset when I saw 'Let It Rip' wasn't on the rules... Its one of the catchphrases I used since I was 3 :3
We're using the Takara phrase ... it makes more sense to me because it's two syllables instead of three, and the "shoot" is easier to extend.
Do we have to say it with the Japanese accent?
Uh ... no?
Good...I didnt like it.
well that would suck if you had to say it in a japanese accent
(Feb. 22, 2009  10:28 PM)sousa98 Wrote: well that would suck if you had to say it in a japanese accent

Chief - Sigh ...

NO YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY IT IN A JAPANESE ACCENT GOD
yeah i know i was just saying that it would suck
I like the Japanese accent, it makes me crack up XD.