Worklist - Call your assignment here damnit

With being on holidays now, I'll have more free time. Calling Rock Leone 145WB and Wind Aquario 100HF/S. Also, will fix up some of the first four MFB articles (Pegasis, Leone, etc).
calling Speg, Quetz
(Dec. 19, 2009  2:05 AM)Kei Wrote: With being on holidays now, I'll have more free time. Calling Rock Leone 145WB and Wind Aquario 100HF/S. Also, will fix up some of the first four MFB articles (Pegasis, Leone, etc).

♥ already did R. Leone...
Edit : Aquaaaa ~

(Dec. 19, 2009  2:05 AM)Kei Wrote: With being on holidays now, I'll have more free time. Calling Rock Leone 145WB and Wind Aquario 100HF/S. Also, will fix up some of the first four MFB articles (Pegasis, Leone, etc).

I wrote a Rock Leone 145WB article and it's in my thread, but if you want to rewrite it, go ahead. :]
(Dec. 19, 2009  2:13 AM)♥ Wrote: I wrote a Rock Leone 145WB article and it's in my thread, but if you want to rewrite it, go ahead. :]

LOL, I totally forgot about that since you hadn't posted it on the actual Beywiki yet. My bad!

I'll call Earth Aquila 145WD instead.
you guys should move all the non-MFB to a category called "Legacy Beyblades" or something
How about individual categories for plastic Beyblades, HMS, and MFB? I've been thinking about doing so for a while.
Did anyone here write the Battle Countdown article yet? I saw a link to it in the Gatyakki article, and it's not written yet. If its needed, i can do it, bit it might have just been an odd linking on that article.
I don't know why that is even linked; it's not worth writing an "article" for. I'll fix it. I mean, what would you say? "Chant this phrase or this phrase to countdown to the launching of both Beyblades." lol
(Dec. 28, 2009  7:01 AM)Kei Wrote: How about individual categories for plastic Beyblades, HMS, and MFB? I've been thinking about doing so for a while.

I forgot to reply to this, but I'd definitely like to see this, with the expandable boxes at the foot of the article relating to the category the Beyblade is in; not sure how difficult that is to do, but it's neat.

Been a bit slack with uploading articles and writing them, will try to get back in gear whenever I can ... although not really sure which articles are of maximum priority, haha.
(Jan. 13, 2010  10:52 PM)♥ Wrote: I forgot to reply to this, but I'd definitely like to see this, with the expandable boxes at the foot of the article relating to the category the Beyblade is in; not sure how difficult that is to do, but it's neat.

Been a bit slack with uploading articles and writing them, will try to get back in gear whenever I can ... although not really sure which articles are of maximum priority, haha.

Ahahaha, I just posted in your article thread regarding both of these topics. Go check it out.
A quick search shows no sign of a T Pisces T125ES article yet. It doesn't apear to have been claimed either, so can i take a knock at it?
(Jan. 23, 2010  3:58 AM)firelord767 Wrote: A quick search shows no sign of a T Pisces T125ES article yet. It doesn't apear to have been claimed either, so can i take a knock at it?

If you think you can do it, go for it. When completed, post it in this forum first so we can see if it is up to standard with other Beywiki articles, and to make any revisions necessary should we plan to post it.
OK, i'll get on it!
Made the thread. If it goes up, I'll hop on F Libra T125ES. I already have a lot of the stuff written already, and I guess I could write something up for Flame, Libra, and Libra (C Wheel) to avoid getting in trouble with who wrote the originals.
Right I have some free time so I think I'll write a few articles.

Gemios
Escolpio
Wolf
Capricorne
Aquario

I think it would be good to get these written for the release of BMF.
(Jan. 23, 2010  7:53 PM)Benkei Wrote: Right I have some free time so I think I'll write a few articles.

Gemios
Escolpio
Wolf
Capricorne
Aquario

I think it would be good to get these written for the release of BMF.

I understand the motive for doing this, but the problem is that all of the articles will basically say "they suck" because there is much better alternatives that will be released later on. I think it would be better to focus on the Beyblades that matter first. But if you want to write them, that's fine. Someone needs to do it haha
Better to have an article to say "they suck" than people to unwittingly buy them I suppose.
This is true, haha. Nobody wants to write those articles, so it would be cool if someone actually volunteered kindly.
I have A Lightning LDrago.If no one has called it already, I can give it a whirl.
right obviously people can take over my articles now if they want to.