Worklist - Call your assignment here damnit

yeah thanks
I cant find any errors Smile
G: The tip of wolborg 2 can be made into a strong attack type when fixed, and put into Customized Grip, can't it? Were not a few combos of that nature viable?
(Jan. 20, 2009  7:42 AM)G Wrote: edit: feel free to correct me

Not to be picky but......

Jumping Base
This is not a reliable BB in this sense due to the few number of bounces it has at the start.
However, if you are in need of a Tiger Defenser and are unable find a Driger S it would be a wise idea to purchase the Hasbro version of it (or you could just get rid of the 'of')just to get the AR.

Wolborg 2
This gives it the advantage of defense over that of (.....something should be here right?).
This makes the Beyblade more vulnerable to Upper Attack customizations compared to (.....same problem as above?).
Although the rubber tip may come off, the shaft cannot be used without it. (not a big problem it's just something that annoys me)

Draciel S
The metal tip causes less friction in between itself and the stadium (get rid of the 'in'?)

Not sure if you meant reducing the number of beyblades or the number of colours you talked about but the MM page is missing Master Driger which is gold/gold.

Oh and maybe I'm blind but I couldn't see a 'CS' page. I assume you meant clear series by that right? Gasp
Championship Series.
Ah okay. But Champion Series isn't there either. D:

EDIT: Nevermind, it was under BBA. ^^;
Keep at checking for my mistakes if possible...
I'll get back to these by... thursday/friday depending on my hw amount.

(Jan. 20, 2009  4:08 PM)FFX Wrote: G: The tip of wolborg 2 can be made into a strong attack type when fixed, and put into Customized Grip, can't it? Were not a few combos of that nature viable?

feel free to add this in.
I've been looking at the original four MFB articles (Pegasis, Bull, Leone, Sagittario), and I edited them slightly, since Leone was no longer the heaviest of the MFB Wheels. I'm also assuming that Bull is no longer the most aggressive Wheel, and that the articles in general need to be updated in this regard.

I only wonder why they were written that way, since the information would've obviously become outdated as soon as more MFBs were produced. No offense to whoever wrote them (Brad?), just sayin'.
(Jan. 26, 2009  4:28 AM)Grey Wrote: I only wonder why they were written that way, since the information would've obviously become outdated as soon as more MFBs were produced. No offense to whoever wrote them (Brad?), just sayin'.
It was Anubis and myself who wrote them, as far as I know.

They had to be written that way because at the time, whatever it said in them was true. With the plastic and HMS articles it is easier because everything has been released, but with MFB their uses may be diminished as time moves on and newer Beyblades are released.
Exactly. You can't expect to not have to revise articles as time goes on.
Updated my original post. Calling Bloody Devil MS.

I'm going to do my best to get Death/Shadow Driger done tomorrow and start Bloody Devil MS.
Not even going to make a new thread. Death Driger article posted. Does it look good? I wasn't really sure if there was much else to be said.

I also fixed/added a ton of links throughout various articles, mostly pertaining to the SG and WD articles.

Took pictures of Bloody Devil MS earlier, now I'm going to go write the article.
Looks fine.
Nice Job, Kei! Even though "Shadow Driger" isn't popular. It's a gd article.
Couldn't the upper attack combination:
AR: Shadow Driger
WD:10 Heavy
SG: MG core
BBGrinriger V2(?)
SPGrinriger V2
be added as well to the article?
but that sucks
But its the only other use for that AR and isn't any worse than WD attacking.
I know your more Experienced Pichu but wouldn't a 10 Wide Weight Disk be beta...???
(Jan. 27, 2009  10:34 PM)Anu Wrote: I know your more Experienced Pichu but wouldn't a 10 Wide Weight Disk be beta...???

No. Upper Attack requires Spin Velocity.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Spin_velocity
(Jan. 27, 2009  10:34 PM)Anu Wrote: I know your more Experienced Pichu but wouldn't a 10 Wide Weight Disk be beta...???

Nope, on upper attack the beyblade has to be heavier than the opponnt in order for it to lift up the other blade well(Brad answered better.). But I'm pretty inexperienced TBH, I've known this stuff for a couple months. This is the first beyblade forum I've ever been on and I've been here less than a year. Before, I had no idea what I was doing.(Though, I managed to put together a 10bBistool on my own)
Wow, I never realised Death Driger was quite that rubbish. D:
Oh OK Thx! I thot it was Smash Atk...?
(Jan. 27, 2009  11:50 PM)Anu Wrote: Oh OK Thx! I thot it was Smash Atk...?

What? :pwn:
"Whatd'ya mean by what..." I thot the Blade was intended 4 Smash Atk...But now I know its for Upper. I didn't see the Pics Really. That is Until now
(Jan. 28, 2009  12:02 AM)Anu Wrote: "Whatd'ya mean by what..." I thot the Blade was intended 4 Smash Atk...But now I know its for Upper. I didn't see the Pics Really. That is Until now

He said directly in the post it was upper attack.