Working on My Ikki Tousen/Tenjho Tenge Card Game Rules

Ok Guys I Been Working on the Rules for Ikki Tousen/Tenjho Tengo Card Game and I am working on the Cards and will have some of the Picture of the Cards Up on my thread Tonight so you guys can take a look.
have you read the manga of tenjou tenge? cause the last time i check they only revealed like 2 or 3 of the dragon powers. it'd be hard to make a game with missing info
maybe you should have posted in your other card game topic instead. or in "Your Creations" once you've actually made them Lips_sealed
isn't ikki tousen the anime where mou-chan got his name from

if yes hahahaha
Um...Sonsaku Hakufu should be the most powerful card ever.
ok the cards are up so tell me what you think. Also the 2 on the Genjo Card have Boost: 2 and that 2 is Red oh and also the Rare and super and common got cut out by me because the real card isn't made yet.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

So... it's just a card with a power rating at the bottom and a "boost", whatever that means? To be honest, the card looks rather tacky, and the information is quite redundant. This... game, from what I can see, lacks depth, unless height/age/alias/etc. are going to be important perimeters for competitive play?
looks more like info cards to me then a game
Fleetscut Wrote:looks more like info cards to me then a game

Yeah, that's what I thought ... I mean ... why is their height and age and stuff like that on the cards?
ninja info cards
sam Wrote:
ninja info cards

beat me to it, haha

I agree with nic, needs work. unless these are like hockey cards...
BlueSZK Wrote:unless these are like hockey cards...

...that you beat the carp out of with a hockey stick?