Work N' Bey - NEW AWESOME SERVICE FOR SELLERS WANTING ADVERTISING!

TESTIMONAIL/RECENT CUSTOMERS AT BOTTOM, also Kai-V approved this thread! THANKS!

What is this? An Advertising company that advertises anything, but you need to pay in Beyblades! I work for you!

I will provide proof of ADVERTISING!

I HAVE GOTTEN PEOPLE 200 SUBSCRIBERS IN ONE DAY. PROOF AT BOTTOM, ASK THEM!

OFFER ME ANY BEYBLADE!

Who are we?: This business was designed for online marketing and advertising. We advertise for whatever you want us to. YouTube Channels, Websites, Shops, eBay Shops, mostly anything; just name it. If you want some quick, good quality subscribers, I will get them for you. You don't pay me through PayPal or ANYTHING, my pay check is Beyblades. Basically, if you want your YouTube or Website advertised on some other forum, or even YouTube, I'll do it. All you have to do, really, is PMing me preferably here, or YouTube, telling me what you want and have to offer. When I advertise for you, I'll provide a screenshot showing so!

Simple Explanation?: You Personal Message me here or on YouTube, or eBay, preferably here, and make me an offer. So, what is an example of an offer?:

Quote Wrote:I need some subscribers for YouTube, fast! Is there anyway you could do that for me. For 100 Subscribers [Or Whatever Amount], I'll give you a Brand New in Box Hell Kerbecs! Can you do it?

Quote Wrote:Hey, I started a new forum that I want to get started. It's a small Pokemon forum, and I need some advertising. Could you advertise for me at www.whateverwebsite.com? I'll offer you a Takara-Tomy Killer Beafowl New in Box for 35 Members!

How to offer smartly!: Ok, so first off, here are the things you need to remember when you do ask me to advertise for you:
  • What do I need advertised? [I'll do anything, almost]
  • How many visitors/subscribers/members do I want to visit?
  • What Beyblade/Beyblade Item will I offer?

Now you can PM me!

I take anything! Any Beyblade things!

But for most I want: I WANT ANY BEYBLADE, BUT THESE MOST
Scythe Kronos
Big Bang Pegasus
Fang Leone

PAST CUSTOMERS [ TESTIMONIALS COMING SOON]:

g6look [I GOT THIS PERSON TONS OF ADS FOR OVER 50 BUYERS! HUGE BEYBLADE eBAY SELLER!]

Soldier-F3AR [GOT 200 SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE IN ONE DAY!]

Have a Good Day! PM me, and REPLY HERE IF YOU DO PM and PLEASE tell me what YOU think!

Sounds like a good idea BeybladeStation! I would like to take you up on your offer...i don't have any good beyblades that you would want...

That I am willing to give
I take any Beyblade, but I would like to know which.

Hit me a PM! I'm very friendly and have good ratings! I will provide proof of advertising!
Note: Kai-V approved this thread.
Where do you advertise? Isn't the link in your sig to your video?
That's just my sig. I can put what I want in there,

I make advertisement videos, shoutouts, announcements, Channel Boards, PM to PM, editorial addition, you name it.

Believe me, I do everywhere I advertise for a Beyblade.
UPDATE:

I can make you advertisments in paper form too.

Like documents.
bbs if i go to maximum tourny ill give u a bey bc i cnt ship
Uncertain

Depends on conditions, oh well, we'll see.

I have huge success recently, Testimonials Up SOON!
thx and i mostly likely will go give u some compition for the tourny
Wow how did you even think of this idea! This is great! Good luck with this Awesome thread! Grin
I have PayPal issues, so i was like:

How will I ever get new releases, and I thought of this.

Anyways, no one hiers you if you have no experience, I did Online Marketing before.
(Sep. 07, 2011  3:38 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I have PayPal issues, so i was like:

How will I ever get new releases, and I thought of this.

Anyways, no one hiers you if you have no experience, I did Online Marketing before.

Wow! No wonder...I have nothing to say..You sure are doing a wonderful job..I mean 200 subs in one day! That's a lot...Grin
Were the 200 subs not achieved by saying "sub for a chance in my giveaway"? Correct me if I am wrong.
hhhm, if only I could think up something like this. well I could but if anyone would actually do it? ppftt doubt it.

anyway good luck with this!