Woodlands Texas Beybaldes in the Park

[Image: CWW4PFa.png]
you need a organizer rank to make a tournament,i dont think your allowed to do this
(Sep. 05, 2022  12:36 AM)Stupid Blader Wrote: you need a organizer rank to make a tournament,i dont think your allowed to do this

This is not a tournament, just an invite for kids to come play beyblade together. My wife and I also have organizer status (On her account not mine).
He is organizer already
(Sep. 05, 2022  1:23 AM)ZestyPhresh Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2022  12:36 AM)Stupid Blader Wrote: you need a organizer rank to make a tournament,i dont think your allowed to do this

This is not a tournament, just an invite for kids to come play beyblade together. My wife and I also have organizer status (On her account not mine).

Then you should ask her to propose a tournament. Kids can't just go off to a tournament with a random person, that's why the staff doesn't want people hosting Tournaments if they aren't Organizers because if something bad were to happen the WBO would be held accountable for it. The Rules also say that you can't advertise a Beyblade Event on the WBO. So its best if you just take this down.
(Sep. 05, 2022  1:23 AM)ZestyPhresh Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2022  12:36 AM)Stupid Blader Wrote: you need a organizer rank to make a tournament,i dont think your allowed to do this

ah ok

(Sep. 05, 2022  1:44 AM)Stupid Blader Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2022  1:23 AM)ZestyPhresh Wrote: This is not a tournament, just an invite for kids to come play beyblade together. My wife and I also have organizer status (On her account not mine).

ah ok

wait didnt see unseenbursts post sorry

(Sep. 05, 2022  1:24 AM)lulaw28 Wrote: He is organizer already

:facepalm:
Thanks for submitting this as a tournament instead - for various reasons we don't allow posting of events outside our usual infrastructure, so that is the best way to approach it even for meetups. I'm going to close this now.