Wonder

Hey guys i was just wonder why like the beywiki site has not been updated in a while not the forum one but the one where we are looking up information on blades?
Dranzer206 Wrote:Hey guys i was just wonder why like the beywiki site has not been updated in a while not the forum one but the one where we are looking up information on blades?

Because nobody has written anything. I would do it, but I'm waiting for my Beyblades to arrive in the mail ...
O ok well i don't a lot about some blades and i don't know how to edit the beywiki site.
Dranzer206 Wrote:O ok well i don't a lot about some blades and i don't know how to edit the beywiki site.

Well then don't? People will write when they have the time and capability to do so.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Dranzer206 Wrote:O ok well i don't a lot about some blades and i don't know how to edit the beywiki site.

Well then don't? People will write when they have the time and capability to do so.

Are you planning to take your own pictures then? I have some crappy blurry pictures so they wouldn't help, but hey have you tried asking people to send you good pictures of stadiums and blades?
Yes, I will be buying a camera soon after I get them so I can do that. Smile
Well i don't have a camera at all lol and i was just wondering cuz i see a lot of the information of the blades are not there.
Unless you're helping to write it, I'm not sure you have a right to criticize. Lips_sealed
I am not criticizing i was just asking. that's all.