Wolf D125B Article

"The Wolf wheel has two sets of spikes. On the each side, the words "Wolf Wheel" is engraved on them. Both sides consist of 4, closely packed in spikes that are meant for smash attack. However, there are are many problems with these spikes that negate the use of Wolf."
i put however instead of though just put that in, though doesnt really fit
"thus meaning that Wolf still could've given attack,"
still is not required
"One problem with the spikes are that they face counter clockwise, which means that they'll caused self damage as the spikes will push in to the other bey, which also leads to another dilemma"
which means theyll cause self damage doesnt sound right... and 'also' is not required
"Wolf also has no use in Defense and Stamina as well"
'as well' is not required
"although, it would still be useless."
"however" or "in any case" should be used here
(Feb. 04, 2011  5:22 AM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: D125 is NOT 125mm tall. It's 12.5.

Hey hey hey!! It cant be 12.5 cm at least!!!!! It is 1.25 cm. There is no bey this huge. not even Flame Byxis 230WD

In the same way, all other beys have their heights
105= 1.05cm, 230=2.3 cm 85= 0.85cm

P.S. Sorry, the sentence means all spin tracks have their heights...
(Mar. 10, 2011  7:25 PM)janpegasus Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2011  5:22 AM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: D125 is NOT 125mm tall. It's 12.5.

Hey hey hey!! It cant be 12.5 cm at least!!!!! It is 1.25 cm. There is no bey this huge. not even Flame Byxis 230WD

In the same way, all other beys have their heights
105= 1.05cm, 230=2.3 cm 85= 0.85cm

P.S. Sorry, the sentence means all spin tracks have their heights...

I object,
it stands for MM, not CM
so 12.5 MM is true.
oh! sorry!!! I thought it was cm.....
I rewrote some parts, in italic. The D125 part is directly from the Ray Unicorno article, and the B section is identical to Counter Leone's, but I added a sentence about its use for Stamina tests.

Let us get this published soon.

(Dec. 24, 2010  4:16 AM)BeyPhilosopher Wrote: #3 Draft

System: Metal Fight Beyblade
Type: Balance

Face: Wolf
Metal Wheel: Wolf
Track: D125
Bottom: B

The Face on this Beyblade depicts Lupus, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Wheel: Wolf

Weight: 36 grams
The Wolf Wheel has two sets of triangular-shaped spikes. On each side, the words "Wolf Wheel" are engraved. Both sides consist of four close spikes that are meant for Smash Attack. However, there are many problems with these metal protrusions that negate the use of Wolf. One of those issues consists in the fact that the spikes face counter-clockwise, which causes a massive decrease in stamina when the other, right-spin Beyblade hits it, but its potential to smash is also hindered because of its own spin direction, where the flatter side of the spikes hit the opposing top. It is generally agreed that Wolf would have held potential as an Attack Wheel if it had been left-spin-compatible, however, it remains that the spikes are so closely packed and not heavy enough that it could have failed in left-spin even at the beginning of the series. Because of this, Wolf has never had any use for Attack competitively, and Metal Wheels such as Blitz and VariAres should be used instead. Wolf also serves no purpose in Defense and Stamina, as the multiple contact points cause too much recoil.

Track: Defense 125

Weight: 1.7 grams
Height: 12.5 millimeters

Defense 125 is similar to 125 and Tornado 125. Apart from the shifts in weight distribution and air resistance, there are few notable differences. The ring serves no significant defensive purposes. The track’s relatively low height prevents the opponent’s Bey from making any sort of consistent contact. D125 is an outclassed track for [[Survival | Stamina]] and [[Defense]] Customizations.

===Use in Attack customization===

D125 can be used to some extent in some [[Attack]] customizations. ''MF Gravity Perseus D125RF'' is one such combination.

===Use in Stamina customization===

If the 85, AD145 or 230 tracks are unavailable to you, D125 can be put to use in the customization ''Burn Bull D125WD/SD''.

Bottom: Ball

Weight: 0.6 grams
Ball, as its name suggests, is shaped like a ball. This hemispherical shape provides a large area for the Bottom to make contact with the Stadium floor; hence increasing friction and making it more difficult to knockout. B’s shape also makes it likely to stay in the central areas of the Stadium, hence maximizing the customization’s distance from the Stadium exits. Due to its qualities, this bottom makes a decent choice for Defense Customizations. Since it is ball-shaped, this means that it still mostly only has one single point of contact with the stadium floor, and it wears evenly. For those reasons, the B Bottom is also a prized tip for Stamina testing, where variations in Bottom wear can cause considerable differences in variations. B can be used if WB is not available. However, both have been outclassed by [[Metal Fight Beyblade - Bottom List#CS: Coat Sharp|CS]], [[Metal Fight Beyblade - Bottom List#RSF: Rubber Semi Flat | RSF]] and [[Metal Fight Beyblade - Bottom List#RS: Rubber Sharp | RS]].

Other versions:
  • Random Booster Wolf D125B (Red)
  • BB-20 Set Wolf D125B (Red)
  • Booster Wolf 105F
  • BB-21 Attack & Balance Reshuffle Wolf 125B (Red)

Overall
Wolf D125B is composed of predominately outclassed parts. D125 has found use, but does not make up for the lack of competitive parts. There is little to no reason to own the bey aside from collection purposes.

Kai-V Wrote:which will cause a massive decrease in stamina when the opposite right-spin Beyblade hits it,

I think this should be written in present tense, rather than future.

Maybe like this: "which causes a massive decrease in stamina when a opposite right-spinning Beyblade hits it".
OK, I changed that sentence slightly.
(Feb. 16, 2012  8:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: #3 Draft

System: Metal Fight Beyblade
Type: Balance

Metal Wheel: Wolf
Track: D125
Bottom: B

The Face on this Beyblade depicts Lupus, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Wheel: Wolf

Weight: 36 grams
The Wolf Wheel has two sides which consist of four close spikes that are meant for Smash Attack. On each side, the words "Wolf Wheel" are engraved. However, there are many problems with these metal protrusions that negate the use of Wolf; the largest one being that the spikes face counter-clockwise, which causes a massive decrease in stamina when the other, right-spin Beyblade hits it. Because of the counter-clockwise facing spikes, its potential to Smash Attack is also hindered because of its own spin direction, which causes the flatter side of the spikes hit to the opposing top.

It is generally agreed that Wolf would have held potential as an Attack Wheel if it had been left-spin-compatible, however, it remains that the spikes are so closely packed and not heavy enough that it could have failed in left-spin even at the beginning of the series. Because of this, Wolf has never had any use for Attack competitively, and Metal Wheels such as Blitz and VariAres should be used instead. Wolf also serves no purpose in Defense and Stamina, as the multiple contact points cause too much Recoil.

Track: Defense 125

Weight: 1.7 grams
Height: 12.5 millimeters

Defense 125 is similar to 125 and Tornado 125. Apart from the shifts in weight distribution and air resistance, there are few notable differences. The ring serves no significant defensive purposes. The track’s relatively low height prevents the opponent’s Bey from making any sort of consistent contact. D125 is an outclassed track for [[Survival | Stamina]] and [[Defense]] Customizations.

===Use in Attack customization===
D125 can be used to some extent in some [[Attack]] customizations. ''MF Gravity Perseus D125RF'' is one such combination.

===Use in Stamina customization===
If the 85, AD145 or 230 tracks are unavailable to you, D125 can be put to use in the customization ''Scythe Kronos D125WD''.

Bottom: Ball

Weight: 0.6 grams
Ball, as its name suggests, is shaped like a ball. This hemispherical shape provides a large area for the Bottom to make contact with the Stadium floor; hence increasing friction and making it more difficult to knockout. B’s shape also makes it likely to stay in the central areas of the Stadium, hence maximizing the customization’s distance from the Stadium exits. Due to its qualities, this bottom makes a decent choice for Defense Customizations. B can be used if WB is not available. However, both have been outclassed by [[Metal Fight Beyblade - Bottom List#CS: Coat Sharp|CS]], [[Metal Fight Beyblade - Bottom List#RSF: Rubber Semi Flat | RSF]] and [[Metal Fight Beyblade - Bottom List#RS: Rubber Sharp | RS]], all of which inherently have better Defense due to the inclusion rubber.

Since it is ball-shaped, this means that it still mostly only has one single point of contact with the stadium floor, and it wears evenly. For those reasons, the B Bottom is also a prized tip for Stamina testing, where variations in Bottom wear can cause considerable differences in variations.

Other versions:
  • Random Booster Wolf D125B (Red)
  • BB-20 Set Wolf D125B (Red)
  • Booster Wolf 105F
  • BB-21 Attack & Balance Reshuffle Wolf 125B (Red)

Overall
Wolf D125B is composed of predominately outclassed parts. D125 has found use, but does not make up for the lack of competitive parts. There is little to no reason to own the bey aside from collection purposes.

Made a few modifications, mostly within the Wolf section. I wasn't sure if saying that Wolf had "two sets of triangular-shaped spikes" was entirely accurate, and I felt that the second sentence after it described it more efficiently, so I took the "triangular-shaped spikes" part out. I also decided it would be best that the part you added in the B section was given its own paragraph, so I shifted a bit of the content around to make that happen.

This is ready to go!
I can take pics of the BB-20 and BB-21 versions if anyone wants? My BB-20 versions isn't mint though. Also for the BB-21 version it's 125SF and the wheel is blue not purple as it says on the article currently.
(Feb. 24, 2012  12:07 AM)Ultra Wrote: I can take pics of the BB-20 and BB-21 versions if anyone wants? My BB-20 versions isn't mint though.

Go for it. As long as it isn't completely beaten up, it should be OK.

(Feb. 24, 2012  12:07 AM)Ultra Wrote: Also for the BB-21 version it's 125SF and the wheel is blue not purple as it says on the article currently.

Fixed. Are you sure it's the same blue as the BB-12 version, though?
I'm not sure whether they're the same since I don't have both.
Didn't see any, so here are photos of Wolf D125B:
Face: http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/9918/p2250105.jpg
Wolf (top): http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5309/p2250106.jpg
Wolf (bottom): http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/718/p2250113.jpg
Wolf (side): http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/2455/p2250107.jpg
Wolf (side 2): http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9955/p2250108.jpg
D125: http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3128/p2250109.jpg
B: http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/3477/p2250110.jpg

I apologize for the hideous scratches, I used it like once LOL. If they aren't good enough, that's fine.

EDIT: Damnit, never realized this was the Wolf from BB-20.