Wizard Fafnir vs Geist Fafnir

Hello guys.So I want to buy either Geist Fafnir or Wizard Fafnir.The thing is I don't know which one performs better against Left Spinning Beyblades(including Cho-Z Spriggan).Which one do you think I should buy?Thank you.
Wizard fafnir has a lot of rubber so it will create more burst risk and it has medium teeth from what I have seen. Geist has a aggressive shape. Judging by spin steeling probably wizard
They're both left spin, so they're both going to perform badly against left spinning beyblades. Fafnirs thrive on opposite spin.
(May. 02, 2019  12:43 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: They're both left spin, so they're both going to perform badly against left spinning beyblades. Fafnirs thrive on opposite spin.

Very much this. Drain Fafnir was probably the most defendable against other left-spin threats.

I haven't gotten Wizard yet, but I will say Geist Fafnir's aggressive shape is a pretty big hindrance to it that makes it a lot easier to burst, whereas Wizard is a lot rounder and probably more defendable as a result. Some Japanese fellow apparently seem to think Rise might be useful in opposite-spin matchups as well, and although Absorb isn't bad in this regard Rise might be better for it. Odds are higher that Wizard will be better than Geist in just about any situation.
Please use the Purchase Consultation topic in the Bey Marketplace forum to ask questions related to buying.