[Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada]

Hey tabs34 here with a friend. We were wondering if any bladers out here in winnipeg would like a challenge. If so reply and we could set up a battle or even a tournement if we got enough bladers.
im in winnipeg at the maples i have 3 friends that have beyblades and me
Cool we should totally blade sometime. I doubt your a pedo but if we were to meet it would have to be in a place with lots of people like the mall.
wth im no pedo im just 14 yrs old going to grade 9
(May. 11, 2010  9:35 PM)tabs34 Wrote: Hey tabs34 here with a friend. We were wondering if any bladers out here in winnipeg would like a challenge. If so reply and we could set up a battle or even a tournement if we got enough bladers.

is it ok if well live outside winnipeg
i have 2 beys but i live in montreal QC
(Jun. 24, 2010  10:48 PM)flaming blader Wrote: is it ok if well live outside winnipeg
i have 2 beys but i live in montreal QC

Of course. Think up a time and we could meet at the mall, its populated.
polo park, garden city, north gate or portage place maybe?
Metal fusion cuz i no longer have plastic and i was thinking st vital.
When are you thinmking of having this?[/size]

(my brother might come to)
is there a age restriction because my brother and sister want to come to

are we using official beyblade rules?
(Aug. 04, 2010  7:34 PM)dranzerdriger Wrote: is there a age restriction because my brother and sister want to come to

are we using official beyblade rules?
There is no age restriction at the World Beyblade Organization.

We use the World Beyblade Organization rules. They can be read in the Official Events forum.
do you think august 12 or somthing like that would work
Maybe to the date and yeah there is no age restrictions cuz that wouldn't be cool.
Like maybe aug 12 but now I can't sorry
i wanna battle.ill take any1 if i can make it.just pick a date and a place,ill see if i can make it.
OKay do you think october 9th or tenth would workat the saint valtel mall
maybe,but lets see if theres enough people first
I live in Winnipeg. Just let me know if you guys are doing something.
hey tabs34 i was wondering if i could play in ur tournament?..and if you could possibly have the tournament at polo park becuase st.vital would be to far for me...?...and i would like to know what is ur best bey??? and i mean the metal fusion kind
.... plz reply back..thanx XD
(Aug. 17, 2011  6:46 PM)bobbleheadman12 Wrote: hey tabs34 i was wondering if i could play in ur tournament?..and if you could possibly have the tournament at polo park becuase st.vital would be to far for me...?...and i would like to know what is ur best bey??? and i mean the metal fusion kind
.... plz reply back..thanx XD

Unfortunately nobody in Winnipeg or even Manitoba is really seriously planning an event. All Manitobans should try to find a Blader who is responsible enough to host a tournament, because it is really bad that none of the Prairies provinces have ever held any Beyblade events.
I know this is a necro, but I'm really looking for people in my area and I figured I shouldn't make a new Winnipeg thread. I looked on the Beymap and saw about 4 people in WPG but I figured there might be some lurkers or just people who haven't added their locations. C4 is coming up relatively soon too.
Hi. I'M ALEX. I'm looking for a BB club in Winnipeg. Is there one? Please contact me at aleksejlavruhin12@gmail.com. Thank you in advance.