Wings of Fire!

Poll: Favorite continent!

Pantala
50.00%
Phyrriy
50.00%
Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
I know there’s already a thread for this, but it was last used in January 2019 (almost 2 years)! I also really like the series (a book series that is). @xsabxmanicx made that thread. Post your drawings, theories, and more here! Hope you like this thread!
(Nov. 08, 2020  5:19 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I know there’s already a thread for this, but it was last used in January 2019 (almost 2 years)! I also really like the series (a book series that is). @xsabxmanicx made that thread. Post your drawings, theories, and more here! Hope you like this thread!

It doesn't count as necroposting because it's a book series thread.
(Nov. 08, 2020  5:20 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  5:19 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I know there’s already a thread for this, but it was last used in January 2019 (almost 2 years)! I also really like the series (a book series that is). @xsabxmanicx made that thread. Post your drawings, theories, and more here! Hope you like this thread!

It doesn't count as necroposting because it's a book series thread.

How do I edit/delete my poll?
(Nov. 08, 2020  5:22 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  5:20 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: It doesn't count as necroposting because it's a book series thread.

How do I edit/delete my poll?

Idk, but you should use the other thread.
(Nov. 08, 2020  5:23 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2020  5:22 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: How do I edit/delete my poll?

Idk, but you should use the other thread.

Ok
I used to read this series, but the 4th book got boring
(Nov. 08, 2020  5:25 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I used to read this series, but the 4th book got boring

Then skip that book, and read the jade mountain or the darkstalker legend! Trust me, it’s pretty good!