Wing Discussion

If you can, try to test Wing Pegasis (mode 2) Ch120RF. Like what Hazel and the others said, since this is an attack combo, try to put it against some top tier defense type beys like Basalt BD145CS, Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost mode) WD (not sure if that's still top tier), and against Basalt Th170.
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD is not now, nor was it ever, a Defense type, let alone a top tier one.
Yeah but, for some strange reason, it's included in most of the testings.
(Nov. 22, 2011  3:43 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: Yeah but, for some strange reason, it's included in most of the testings.

That is because it was a Top Tier Stamina combo before Scythe and Phantom kicked it off its throne and tortured Hell enough, forcing the title 'outclassed' upon it...

OK, now about the tests in this thread. Leaving out all the confusion concerned with the Format of Tests, I think Wing is hardly promising... Getting a mere 50% against a B: D is too less...
I hardly expect much from it against Basalt....
Galaxy jay Gould you please make this Test:

Wing pegasis/kerbecs R145/ch120/H145/(BD145)/85(90) rf/r2f vs.
Basalt/death bull/aquario/kerbecs Bd145/th170 cs/d/rdf

and I suprised top, I had hoped that it would be so a good atttack wheel how vari ares and blitz
Well, even though the OP does not suit the testing standards, it clearly shows tests for every mode... Did you not notice that, or you never read the OP? :\
(Nov. 22, 2011  3:10 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: and I suprised top, I had hoped that it would be so a good atttack wheel how vari ares and blitz

It may just be that the OP is bad with attack types for all we know, since he/she is currently the only tester.
Ohh yeah, that I'd forgotten, but 0/20 against death, I find that's hard
(Nov. 22, 2011  9:41 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2011  3:10 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: and I suprised top, I had hoped that it would be so a good atttack wheel how vari ares and blitz

It may just be that the OP is bad with attack types for all we know, since he/she is currently the only tester.

Im a he, and my strong point is attacking, thank you very much. Gibsonmac will take over from this point (with me as support), as Im sending his right now.
Sorry, I didn't mean to insult you in any way, I was just saying that we don't really know you and we have no results from anyone else.
Just got it today. Will contribute to testing soon.
This stuff looks really cool, but it is lack of 'lifts' or 'hammer like blunts' to knock out or lift the opponents away.

So it can be only kept in boxes, not for playing? Still needs tests though.
(Nov. 24, 2011  11:08 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: This stuff looks really cool, but it is lack of 'lifts' or 'hammer like blunts' to knock out or lift the opponents away.

So it can be only kept in boxes, not for playing? Still needs tests though.

What???? I'm really not sure what you are trying to say at all... You think it looks cool asthetically but do not think it can perform well is my best guess??

Do you own wing? Or are you just speculating?
I have one Ultimate DX set, and I do not think that it is a good attack wheel, because it seems too frisbee-shaped to me.
Thus Far, I have not been able to crack Wing... very disappointing, however I believe it can be done... As Wing uses weight distribution as its gimmick, I think it may be useful with M145, on mode 1 (most out of balance) and the track positioned correspondingly so..
Tell me, why?
I've done so many things with M145, and even I whom loves it, must say that it's bad. Off balance for anything is bad. Period. M145 on Wing would be bad, I'm positive. The only good thing that can come out of a M145 is if you have a "solid" one which stays in place, which is not what the part was meant to do.
M145 does fine on Blitz... Basalt Horogium R145RF is good because it is so off balance... Its flat wrong to say off-balance anything is bad, when certain Basalt combos win BECAUSE they are off-balance...

Wings 3 modes are 3 different weight distributions, with '0' being balanced, then '1' and '2' being off balanced to different degrees, so why not try playing with that..

Both my M145's are the "solid" TT boxed set releases...
Well, I still didn't find out the difference between the three modes. .3.

Seems to be the same to me......It's always not identical.
(Nov. 30, 2011  1:09 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Well, I still didn't find out the difference between the three modes. .3.

read the package... duh...
The problem with Wing is that there are no decent contact points to produce any real smash at all, so Defense might be a better venue for for wing to perform in, its the second heaviest MW and it doesn't have a whole lot of recoil...

Thoughts??
(Dec. 01, 2011  1:48 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: The problem with Wing is that there are no decent contact points to produce any real smash at all, so Defense might be a better venue for for wing to perform in, its the second heaviest MW and it doesn't have a whole lot of recoil...

Thoughts??

Theoretically speaking, I 100% agree about the whole "0 recoil". Testing combos used?
(Nov. 30, 2011  8:22 PM)gibsonmac Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2011  1:09 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Well, I still didn't find out the difference between the three modes. .3.

read the package... duh...

Okay, I just find out the difference yesterday, but still seems no major difference to me, haha.

About the defense use thingy, is it really a good idea to do this so? It doesn't seems to be a defense wheel at all......
well it suffers from the 'dark' syndrome, the protrusions are too close together to result in any decent points of contact, and it has relatively low recoil(less than hell) so yeah it, theoretically, would be an excellent defense wheel, the only thing heavier is Basalt, by merely 2g (~MF-H vs MF-M), can be balanced or not depending on mode.

I hope it's not another Big Bang, the only thing that wheel is good for is making illegal Basalt combos...
Gibsonmac's testing has been inserted. Will post picture of Wing being bigger than BD145 soon...