Will there be a season 7 in beyblade burst?

If there was a season 7, I think we would've gotten confirmation of it by now. On top of that, the new intro makes it seem like this is the final season as they showcase all the main releases in all of Burst.
Yeah with ultimate Valkyrie being a combo of all the valkyries and release showcase this is probably the end I got into Beyblade in march 2021 so I joined too late to fully savor the burst gen
I would like to say that during burst, Valt had little to no plot armor. Proceeding into god, he would not have defeated Shu, nor would he have come so close with Free. In turbo, winning Valkyrie had a lot of plot armor. Winning Valkyrie wasn’t bad, but it couldn’t defeat Z Achilles. Cho-z Valkyrie had no plot armor (besides bursting Geist Fafnir) where Cho-z Achilles did. Slash Valkyrie had a ton of plot armor, and brave did not. Valt always had to look strongest because he was the best. Look at him vs Aiger by generation of beys.

Z Achilles vs Winning Valkyrie (Z Achilles wins)

Cho-z Achilles vs Cho-z Valkyrie (Cho-z Valkyrie wins)

Union Achilles vs Slash Valkyrie (Union Achilles wins)

Infinite Achilles (sword mode) vs Brave Valkyrie (Very close match, can’t decide)

Infinite Achilles (speed mode) vs Brave Valkyrie (Again, very close match)

Infinite Achilles (shield mode) vs Brave Valkyrie (Infinite Achilles wins)

Overall, Valt is a fan favorite due to him being the first protagonist. However, most people do not see the plot armor he has. Drum also has plot armor seeing as he bursted apocalypse on his first try with his imperial dragon that he had just made. Hyuga/Hikaru got the hang of their sparking beys very quickly, and had plenty of plot armor taking down legendary bladers. (Not to mention lain vs aiger) overall, I believe aiger had the least plot armor seeing as Achilles has plenty of raw power.
If Burst ends now I will be disappointed. Dynamite is even worse than Sparking which was also just not very good. I'd like it to end on a higher note, but seeing as every season has less effort put in it than the last, that's probably not happening.
That’s true. I began in god so seeing burst go would be sad, but that would mean a whole new generation of beys/bladers so there is a bright side
(Dec. 24, 2021  8:02 PM)AkabaneAchilles Wrote: That’s true. I began in god so seeing burst go would be sad, but that would mean a whole new generation of beys/bladers so there is a bright side

I rlly want a new system for beyblade as a whole more then another season of burst, but that comes with a like 5 year break
(Dec. 24, 2021  8:23 PM)Koala Spriggan Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2021  8:02 PM)AkabaneAchilles Wrote: That’s true. I began in god so seeing burst go would be sad, but that would mean a whole new generation of beys/bladers so there is a bright side

I rlly want a new system for beyblade as a whole more then another season of burst, but that comes with a like 5 year break

I’m the latest opening start they show EVERY SINGLE BEY from Valkyrie to the filler likes of Treptune, so I’m sure this is the last season.
Yes it seems that way. It’ll be sad to see burst go, but I’m excited to see what comes next!
I feel like if they were to continue burst, it would probably be done similar to how they made Zero-G after MFB.
(Dec. 25, 2021  1:35 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I feel like if they were to continue burst, it would probably be done similar to how they made Zero-G after MFB.

So it would ignore all previous characters except for Extremly important ones and open up a roster of entirely new bladers? That sounds a lot like GT.

In all honesty I'd rather take another 5 year Hiatus then get GT all over again.
Remember the time when Morita announced the end of the manga but said that the anime will continue and people interpreted it for anime getting a new season. I miss those days
(Dec. 25, 2021  10:34 AM)Jhilixie Wrote: Remember the time when Morita announced the end of the manga but said that the anime will continue and people interpreted it for anime getting a new season. I miss those days
What?? That doesn’t even make sense. He said Burst will continue, he didn’t explicitly say the anime will continue.
(Dec. 25, 2021  6:53 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2021  10:34 AM)Jhilixie Wrote: Remember the time when Morita announced the end of the manga but said that the anime will continue and people interpreted it for anime getting a new season. I miss those days
What?? That doesn’t even make sense.  He said Burst will continue, he didn’t explicitly say the anime will continue.

Exactly. He didn't. But many people interpreted it incorrectly
He said Burst Anime and toy will continue but didn't say new season.
Because comic ended in December but Anime will continue until end of March
(Dec. 23, 2021  1:36 AM)marutti Wrote: I've never seen such a boring anime.
Beyblade Burst comic was good but, anime is just fighting without any story.
In Manga there is a reason to fight in each battle and they have story but in Anime they are just fighting.
I can't understand what do people who says anime is better than comic think?
I know battle effect is cool but only that.
It's same as why Dragoon Ball is unpopular in Japan now.

I think the anime was better then the comic because in went in depth with more character development and had very good battles and animation. Beyblade burst db is so good
If it was popular it didn't become 10 mins and they're still on TV.
A lot of people left Anime in God and ChoZ that's why from GT it becomes shoter and only on youtube
(Dec. 26, 2021  10:33 AM)marutti Wrote: If it was popular it didn't become 10 mins and they're still on TV.
A lot of people left Anime in God and ChoZ that's why from GT it becomes shoter and only on youtube

god and cho z was when beyblade burst peaked in sales and viewership and became popular so i think the reason it became 12 mins is because they wanted max profit
(Dec. 26, 2021  10:33 AM)marutti Wrote: If it was popular it didn't become 10 mins and they're still on TV.

Tbh if it wasn't popular it wouldn't have gotten 4th season in the first place, short or otherwise. Beyblade in general is popular
In Manga there is a reason to fight in each battle and they have story but in Anime they are just fighting.

To be fair, Burst, God and maybe Cho-Z had an awesome story, but GT, Sparking and DB are extremely boring most of the time. And ye, manga is waaay better.
(Dec. 27, 2021  2:10 AM)Koala Spriggan Wrote:

To be fair, Burst, God and maybe Cho-Z had an awesome story, but GT, Sparking and DB are extremely boring most of the time. And ye, manga is waaay better.

Imo the anime is better because of the battle and it has more character development and also the anime has way more content. For example Beyblade burst db Anime is almost the same as the manga but has sick battles and more depth. And it also has character's the manga didn't have like Ilya and Payne. There's a reason why the anime more popular than the manga.
(Dec. 27, 2021  3:16 AM)beyblader king Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2021  2:10 AM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: To be fair, Burst, God and maybe Cho-Z had an awesome story, but GT, Sparking and DB are extremely boring most of the time. And ye, manga is waaay better.

Imo the anime is better because of the battle and it has more character development and also the anime has way more content. For example Beyblade burst db Anime is almost the same as the manga but has sick battles and more depth. And it also has character's the manga didn't have like Ilya and Payne. There's a reason why the anime more popular than the manga.

Yhe anime isnt really more popular.alot of People have drop the anime after cho z. While gt, Sparking and
Db got less people watching. The manga doesnt have that issues, from s1 to s3 was basically like the Manga so the anime did good with slightly a few things. Gt as well follows the manga mostly not much different, Sparking was bad to the point its the most Hated season. Db only pick up second Half of the anime plus Rashad for some is better written an the manga he legit look and feels a badass villain with a more brutal personality while still keeping thar Friendly attitude but overall he doesnt play around at all the running time also kind show kind give the 3 first season the W over the rest . as for anime give more characters devolpment thats not true cause thats one of the most annoying thing about the anime it try to focus on characters that they drop are never have a follow up they anime has fail more than succed on that lain is the living proof plus some others , By the way the manga has Ilya its she isnt really important most likely cause of the ifrit situation (who's an hasbro exclusive). But hey its good you dont see those parts an like it through so its a win win for you
(Dec. 27, 2021  3:16 AM)beyblader king Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2021  2:10 AM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: To be fair, Burst, God and maybe Cho-Z had an awesome story, but GT, Sparking and DB are extremely boring most of the time. And ye, manga is waaay better.

You just watch characters. you've never read story
(Dec. 27, 2021  7:40 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2021  3:16 AM)beyblader king Wrote: Imo the anime is better because of the battle and it has more character development and also the anime has way more content. For example Beyblade burst db Anime is almost the same as the manga but has sick battles and more depth. And it also has character's the manga didn't have like Ilya and Payne. There's a reason why the anime more popular than the manga.

Yhe anime isnt really more popular.alot of People have drop the anime after cho z. While gt, Sparking and
Db got less people watching. The manga doesnt have that issues, from s1 to s3 was basically like the Manga so the anime did good with slightly a few things. Gt as well follows the manga mostly not much different, Sparking was bad to the point its the most Hated season. Db only pick up second Half of the anime plus Rashad for some is better written an the manga he legit look and feels a badass villain with a more brutal personality while still keeping thar Friendly attitude but overall he doesnt play around at all the running time also kind show kind give the 3 first season the W over the rest . as for anime give more characters devolpment thats not true cause thats one of the most annoying thing about the anime it try to focus on characters that they drop are never have a follow up they anime has fail more than succed on that lain is the living proof plus some others , By the way the manga has Ilya its she isnt really important most likely cause of the ifrit situation (who's an hasbro exclusive). But hey its good you dont see those parts an like it through so its a win win for you

You can barely find the manga anywhere internationally like in stores or online. and sparking is the second best in terms of ratings behind god. and anime has betters villains like phi and gwyn. phi never had dead pheonix in  the manga and wasn't that evil and gwyn didn't have big bang genesis. and its the manga's fault that the characters don't have a follow up because hiro morita decides. and the reason the manga stopped early is because of readership going down.
I doubt have beyblade King ever really read Manga?