Will there be a season 7 in beyblade burst?

(Dec. 27, 2021  9:47 AM)marutti Wrote: I doubt have beyblade King ever really read Manga?

i have
(Dec. 27, 2021  9:18 AM)beyblader king Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2021  7:40 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: The anime isnt really more popular.alot of People have drop the anime after cho z. While gt, Sparking and
Db got less people watching. The manga doesnt have that issues, from s1 to s3 was basically like the Manga so the anime did good with slightly a few things. Gt as well follows the manga mostly not much different, Sparking was bad to the point its the most Hated season. Db only pick up second Half of the anime plus Rashad for some is better written an the manga he legit look and feels a badass villain with a more brutal personality while still keeping thar Friendly attitude but overall he doesnt play around at all the running time also kind show kind give the 3 first season the W over the rest . as for anime give more characters devolpment thats not true cause thats one of the most annoying thing about the anime it try to focus on characters that they drop are never have a follow up they anime has fail more than succed on that lain is the living proof plus some others , By the way the manga has Ilya its she isnt really important most likely cause of the ifrit situation (who's an hasbro exclusive). But hey its good you dont see those parts an like it through so its a win win for you

You can barely find the manga anywhere internationally like in stores or online. and sparking is the second best in terms of ratings behind god. and anime has betters villains like phi and gwyn. phi never had dead pheonix in  the manga and wasn't that evil and gwyn didn't have big bang genesis. and its the manga's fault that the characters don't have a follow up because hiro morita decides. and the reason the manga stopped early is because of readership going down.

Lol its manga's fault do even know how it works? You do know that anime kind go their on way seperated from them it cause the anime use to well their toys thats why The made dead phoenix or big bang it was bussiness lol the one at fault is the anime ? Dead phoenix and big bang wasnt what made both phi or gwynn villain. Phi was the same an the manga he still purposely destroyed laban bey out of malice and pure joy lol, gwyn was more villainous in the manga compared to the anime he was with arthur from the begining in fact gwyn broke arthur's bey cause he was to weak an not useful for him anymore them being villain is straight up taking from the manga lol the anime messed lain who's way more threating and dangerous and actually is written good don't know were you got Sparking is the second best cause its the most hated season its known that fans didnt like it . Manga is ending is not because of readership is down, its cause the toys are starting to fall down TT care about toy selling Hiro has another project thats why his stopping(which he said on his twitter) plus tt decide so beyblade doesnt work like the other shonen manga the work via toys selling Hiro is Not responsable for the anime writting thats sonoda who adds anime only characters and again the Ilya Part is mostly due to ifrit which is tt fault , why do you think mfb stops or the OG stops their anime? Toys sella start droppping and knew it was time for a break and the less run time also proves that from gt to db it has lost viewership the manga wasnt volumes wasnt cut show you which is losing lol.  Anime is the one that is down cause more lazy people likes to watch the anime instead of buying the manga which is not that hard as make say their a alot a few of Us who get monthly lol. You dont know how the both the manga and anime works your answer proves it or even how the toys work for TT and your also clearly an anime fanboy (no disrespect by the way) so I'll leave it their cause I can already see you only view the anime is great.
Ngl, I wasn't messing with the pacing of the DB manga. And the final battle of Bell vs Rashad was lackluster compared to the Hyuga vs Lean battle.
(Dec. 27, 2021  6:50 PM)Dark red Wrote: Ngl, I wasn't messing with the pacing of the DB manga. And the final battle of Bell vs Rashad was lackluster compared to the Hyuga vs Lean battle.

Yea definitely. The sparking manga had a better storyline for me overall. I do have every DB manga and I’m planning on collecting every single one since Burst has an amazing manga. Does anybody have a site I can buy the mangas from inside the U.S without any further price increase?
(Dec. 27, 2021  5:53 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2021  9:18 AM)beyblader king Wrote: You can barely find the manga anywhere internationally like in stores or online. and sparking is the second best in terms of ratings behind god. and anime has betters villains like phi and gwyn. phi never had dead pheonix in  the manga and wasn't that evil and gwyn didn't have big bang genesis. and its the manga's fault that the characters don't have a follow up because hiro morita decides. and the reason the manga stopped early is because of readership going down.

Lol its manga's fault do even know how it works? You do know that anime kind go their on way seperated from them it cause the anime use to well their toys thats why The made dead phoenix or big bang it was bussiness lol the one at fault is the anime ? Dead phoenix and big bang wasnt what made both phi or gwynn villain. Phi was the same an the manga he still purposely destroyed laban bey out of malice and pure joy lol, gwyn was more villainous in the manga compared to the anime he was with arthur from the begining in fact gwyn broke arthur's bey cause he was to weak an not useful for him anymore them being villain is straight up taking from the manga lol the anime messed lain who's way more threating and dangerous and actually is written good don't know were you got Sparking is the second best cause its the most hated season its known that fans didnt like it . Manga is ending is not because of readership is down, its cause the toys are starting to fall down TT care about toy selling Hiro has another project thats why his stopping(which he said on his twitter) plus tt decide so beyblade doesnt work like the other shonen manga the work via toys selling Hiro is Not responsable for the anime writting thats sonoda who adds anime only characters and again the Ilya Part is mostly due to ifrit which is tt fault , why do you think mfb stops or the OG stops their anime? Toys sella start droppping and knew it was time for a break and the less run time also proves that from gt to db it has lost viewership the manga wasnt volumes wasnt cut show you which is losing lol.  Anime is the one that is down cause more lazy people likes to watch the anime instead of buying the manga which is not that hard as make say their a alot a few of Us who get monthly lol. You dont know how the both the manga and anime works your answer proves it or even how the toys work for TT and your also clearly an anime fanboy (no disrespect by the way) so I'll leave it their cause I can already see you only view the anime is great.

yea you can find the manga in japan but most places international its super hard to find. But with the anime you can watch it and it is broadcasted in alot of countries. and sparking is the second best if you look at the ratings so dont take your opinion. and if you go a few months back hiro morita said he was going to work on both projects so it wasnt his decision. and stop saying only lazy people watch the anime. people watch the anime than the manga because its easier to watch. and phi and gwyn were better villains in the anime.
We knew when He start to write other comic it means end of beyblade burst.
And comic will finish means Anime will finish soon too.
It's kind of his lip service.
Make people don't give up and make them watch until last and buy toys until final release.
(Dec. 28, 2021  1:07 AM)marutti Wrote: We knew when He start to write other comic it means end of beyblade burst.
And comic will finish means Anime will finish soon too.
It's kind of his lip service.
Make people don't give up and make them watch until last and buy toys until final release.

no he said he was going to do both but it changed
In Japan author doesn't have right to deside continue to write comic or not.
Editor has right to deside.
And Beyblade Burst editor is Corocoro Car kun who ask Hiro Morita write Logical Thinking comic.
It means if Hiro Morita says I want to still keeping wright beyblade burst and Logical Thinking both.
There isn't meaning.
(Dec. 28, 2021  6:57 AM)marutti Wrote: In Japan author doesn't have right to deside continue to write comic or not.
Editor has right to deside.
And Beyblade Burst editor is Corocoro Car kun who ask Hiro Morita write Logical Thinking comic.
It means if Hiro Morita says I want to still keeping wright beyblade burst and Logical Thinking both.
There isn't meaning.

yeah i know im just saying they were going to continue but the editor changed his mind
(Dec. 24, 2021  7:57 PM)Limetka Wrote: If Burst ends now I will be disappointed. Dynamite is even worse than Sparking which was also just not very good. I'd like it to end on a higher note, but seeing as every season has less effort put in it than the last, that's probably not happening.

Dynamite was just different. I personally really like db, I like bel a lot and I like that it doesn't really have a villain, very different from sparking and lain. I do agree though that sparking wasn't great. Especially lain Valhalla.

(Dec. 24, 2021  7:57 PM)Limetka Wrote: If Burst ends now I will be disappointed. Dynamite is even worse than Sparking which was also just not very good. I'd like it to end on a higher note, but seeing as every season has less effort put in it than the last, that's probably not happening.

I actually really like db/quaddrive. I like bel, and the lack of a real villain means we get more realistic characters. I also feel like there aren't any, like, side characters who do nothing. Like, in sparking, Hyuga and Hikaru were accompanied by 3 nothing characters who don't add much to the plot, while Bashara actually has like his own storyline (even if he broke some beyblade ethics),  Ranso is moderately prominent, and is really an interesting character and has an interesting relationship with Bel. Hanna is kind of a cliche side character, but she is, in my opinion, one of the better in that line.
(Jun. 15, 2022  10:30 PM)PokeSonicBey Wrote:

Dynamite was just different. I personally really like db, I like bel a lot and I like that it doesn't really have a villain, very different from sparking and lain. I do agree though that sparking wasn't great. Especially lain Valhalla.

I actually really like db/quaddrive. I like bel, and the lack of a real villain means we get more realistic characters. I also feel like there aren't any, like, side characters who do nothing. Like, in sparking, Hyuga and Hikaru were accompanied by 3 nothing characters who don't add much to the plot, while Bashara actually has like his own storyline (even if he broke some beyblade ethics),  Ranso is moderately prominent, and is really an interesting character and has an interesting relationship with Bel. Hanna is kind of a cliche side character, but she is, in my opinion, one of the better in that line.
I think you're right. Plus IDK why I'm the only person who was denying that Rashad was the baddie when everyone else could see it from a mile away.
(Jun. 16, 2022  8:55 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2022  10:30 PM)PokeSonicBey Wrote: Dynamite was just different. I personally really like db, I like bel a lot and I like that it doesn't really have a villain, very different from sparking and lain. I do agree though that sparking wasn't great. Especially lain Valhalla.

I think you're right. Plus IDK why I'm the only person who was denying that Rashad was the baddie when everyone else could see it from a mile away.

I think it was a smart choice to make him a villain because I think a lot of people hated him because he copied valt's bey, so they turned that into "evil bad guy hate".
(Jun. 16, 2022  2:19 PM)PokeSonicBey Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2022  8:55 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: I think you're right. Plus IDK why I'm the only person who was denying that Rashad was the baddie when everyone else could see it from a mile away.

I think it was a smart choice to make him a villain because I think a lot of people hated him because he copied valt's bey, so they turned that into "evil bad guy hate".
Eye Guess?
Why is brain hardwired differently from the whole community sometimes?
Last time I checked, this thread was asking if we were going to get a Season 7 of Beyblade Burst. Not a conversation about if DB's has Real Bad Guys or something. I personally don't even know why you guys are even posting on this thread since nothing you're saying it really relevant and this thread is about 6 Months Old. There is no point in even talking here and even if there was you guys are going way off-topic since this thread isn't about Dynamite Battle, its about if we're getting a Season 7 and its already been confirmed that there will be no Season 7. If you still think there is going to be a Season 7 then personally I don't really care but I still don't recommend posting here since people would be expecting News or anything about Season 7 but you two are derailing the Whole Conversation and having a chat about Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle. This thread is about Season 7 of Beyblade Burst, not Dynamite Battle, if you want to go talk about Dynamite Battle then go talk about it in Beyblade Anime and Manga Random Thoughts because these posts don't belong here. It would just be best in my opinion for everybody to stay off this thread since it's already been confirmed multiple times that we're not getting a Season 7, Dynamite Battle ended us off and that's that. There shouldn't be any conversations here anymore since the question has already been answered multiple times. If you want to go talk about Dynamite Battle then go to the Beyblade Anime and Manga Random Thoughts.
(Jun. 16, 2022  3:10 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Last time I checked, this thread was asking if we were going to get a Season 7 of Beyblade Burst. Not a conversation about if DB's has Real Bad Guys or something. I personally don't even know why you guys are even posting on this thread since nothing you're saying it really relevant and this thread is about 6 Months Old. There is no point in even talking here and even if there was you guys are going way off-topic since this thread isn't about Dynamite Battle, its about if we're getting a Season 7 and its already been confirmed that there will be no Season 7. If you still think there is going to be a Season 7 then personally I don't really care but I still don't recommend posting here since people would be expecting News or anything about Season 7 but you two are derailing the Whole Conversation and having a chat about Beyblade Burst Dynamite Battle. This thread is about Season 7 of Beyblade Burst, not Dynamite Battle, if you want to go talk about Dynamite Battle then go talk about it in Beyblade Anime and Manga Random Thoughts because these posts don't belong here. It would just be best in my opinion for everybody to stay off this thread since it's already been confirmed multiple times that we're not getting a Season 7, Dynamite Battle ended us off and that's that. There shouldn't be any conversations here anymore since the question has already been answered multiple times. If you want to go talk about Dynamite Battle then go to the Beyblade Anime and Manga Random Thoughts.
Oops. Sorry!

Though clickbaiters are in the loose promoting it with crappy “trailers”.
(Can’t delete. Aw man.)