Will their be a Beyblade Burst movie?

I mean there might be one during Gachi but thats just me.
No. During BB series no any movie planned.
(Apr. 01, 2019  2:31 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I mean there might be one during Gachi but thats just me.

We haven't got a beyblade movie since  Sol Blaze the scorching hot invader and that was 9 years ago i don't expect a movie for burst at all
Theres no Beyblade movie planned during Gachi. I mean, what makes you think of this?
(Apr. 01, 2019  4:19 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Theres no Beyblade movie planned during Gachi. I mean, what makes you think of this?

Because in https://www.beyblade.jp/ it says movie and live and I thought a movie was coming out. Sorry for all the trouble everyone.
It would be cool to see bunch of Count Knight with rare beys like Amaterious, Balur, Orichalcum all in action it will be SOLID to me. But ofc this is not gonna happen. Unfortunately Unhappy
Yeah, no offense but this thread is kind of irrelevant.
(Apr. 01, 2019  2:37 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2019  2:31 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I mean there might be one during Gachi but thats just me.

We haven't got a beyblade movie since  Sol Blaze the scorching hot invader and that was 9 years ago i don't expect a movie for burst at all
AND IT WASN'T DUBBED EVEN THOSE HELIOS IS IN THE DS GAME ARGH.
Well if had a movie, what would you want it too be? I'd like to see Rantaro as the star realizing despite his heart, he needs to show more results in battle and trains with all the people he's lost too.