Will the Beyblade Burst God Episodes Get Subbed?

So now that the anime has ended, does that mean the translators will switch to subbing the remaining episodes of Beyblade Burst God? There are 30 or so episodes to do, and they are currently available (somewhere) to watch with the raw Japanese dub, so I would assume those be the next area of focus now that there aren't any new episodes being released. 

Honestly, the entire subbing situation is rather strange to me. I believe it was a group called Hoshi Fansubs who did the first three seasons (excluding most of season 2), and then they stopped, leaving other groups to do seasons 4-6. 

That's about all I know, other than the fact that Beyblade's first series, Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, had been subbed in its entirety a few years back, even though a large portion of the second series, Metal Fight Beyblade, is still raw.

To clarify, I'm not in any way demanding that the raw episodes be subbed, nor am I complaining that they currently aren't; I'm simply asking if anyone may have any information about the status of these particular episodes for Beyblade Burst God, and maybe even Metal Fight Beyblade as well. Thanks for understanding.
(Apr. 01, 2022  3:27 PM)OharaStar Wrote: So now that the anime has ended, does that mean the translators will switch to subbing the remaining episodes of Beyblade Burst God? There are 30 or so episodes to do, and they are currently available (somewhere) to watch with the raw Japanese dub, so I would assume those be the next area of focus now that there aren't any new episodes being released. 

Honestly, the entire subbing situation is rather strange to me. I believe it was a group called Hoshi Fansubs who did the first three seasons (excluding most of season 2), and then they stopped, leaving other groups to do seasons 4-6. 

That's about all I know, other than the fact that Beyblade's first series, Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, had been subbed in its entirety a few years back, even though a large portion of the second series, Metal Fight Beyblade, is still raw.

To clarify, I'm not in any way demanding that the raw episodes be subbed, nor am I complaining that they currently aren't; I'm simply asking if anyone may have any information about the status of these particular episodes for Beyblade Burst God, and maybe even Metal Fight Beyblade as well. Thanks for understanding.

Yea I was also wondering the same. I also want the God episodes to be subbed. I also noticed that DB hasn’t finished subbing episodes 51-52.