Will bakugan finish in Japan?

Unfortunately in Japan Bakugan finished in November.
Because in flyer which was in November released there is some advertisement for December but in Corocoro they don't have any new information and already half of December passed away.
And also WHF which is biggest Toy event in Japan doesn't have any Bakugan informations.
(Dec. 16, 2019  7:59 PM)marutti Wrote: Unfortunately in Japan Bakugan finished in November.
Because in flyer which was in November released there is some advertisement for December but in Corocoro they don't have any new information and already half of December passed away.
And also WHF which is biggest Toy event in Japan doesn't have any Bakugan informations.
Honestly the new Bakugan is terrible, I honestly don't care for it.
Umm they have a second season coming called armored alliance, also this is for beyblade not bakugan
(Dec. 16, 2019  9:15 PM)Orbit Wrote: Umm they have a second season coming called armored alliance, also this is for beyblade not bakugan

This thread is fine...
Marutti made this thread in the General discussion 
Forum, a forum that for anything ((other)) than Beyblade...  ya can talk about Star Wars, Pokemon,
Even My Little Pony... (I haven’t seen a MLP thread in there yet...)  please make sure you pay attention to the forum a thread is in, before saying anything against it
Ok I didn’t know that. I’m a. Bit new to WBO.
It’s all coo!

Now back to the topic before our faces...
I know nuffin about bakugan, never was interested,
Although I heard that it was more popular than beyblade at one point in time...

Hopefully, now that bakugan is done for the moment,
TT will put all their resources and sauce in the next best thing... Beyblade.
Bakugan is nice. I wanna see it thrive, it’s a fun and strategic game where there really is no meta. Just some bad things. If you are strategic enough you can be good at it. There is somewhat of a meta with the bakugan themselves, but not one with the cards. If the cards work well together it’s all good, and you have the chance to win.
(Dec. 16, 2019  7:59 PM)marutti Wrote: Unfortunately in Japan Bakugan finished in November.

Beyblade taking its timeslot back, along with 20 minute episodes, would certainly be a very nice thing,