Wierdest battles you ever done

This forum is to discuss the wacky battles nobody would of ever thought of, but you dared to do them. If you like, you can post the results too! Grin

Here is my weirdest battle: Fusion Hades vs a Gyroscope.

I don't remember the exact results, but these are two interesting things that happened:

-the gyroscope toppled over, but "still spun" because of the internal top. For that, it usually won.
- fusion hades and the gyroscope never really suffered any recoil to eachother. the defense properties of the gyroscope were better than that of a superpowered defense type, like wyvang wyvang bd145 rdf.
Okay, this requires some explanation. I ducttaped a stadium to a robotics kit to make the stadium spin at a constant speed. Then i battled storm, galaxy, and bigbang pegasus on left rotation using a modified launcher
Simple, i made a spinning stadium the made 3 attack types spin the opposite direction as usual
Wow Ghost; wacky! Now imagine my battle on that stadium XD
I have a puzzle globe at home, so I tried to battle in half of it. Needless to say, I had MANY hours of clean up to do. not fun at all. And the battle was really boring to top it all off!

.........I suspect I like ranting too much............
Plastics: Me and my brother were battling in a Cyber Draciel Stadium. I was using Draciel G and my brother used Dranzer GT. It was a typical battle until the engine gears kicked in. Basically, Draciel hit Dranzer's blade base, and smashed it to pieces.

Metal Fight: We fought in the Super Vortex stadium. I used Rock Leone ED145WB and he used a Leone-faced Storm Aquario C145HF/S. He sent my bey flying, but Leone landed right on the top of the stadium walls, balanced itself perfectly, jumped back into the stadium, and won the match via sleep-out.
if by wacky u mean plain epic then I was battling rock nemesis E230B vs hyper zurafa 105F and I sneezed and as soon as I did nemesis was sent flying to the other end of the room. Also once I was battling my brother and I was like goooo pegasus!!! And his beyblade got knocked into the air and exploded and the parts were everywhere!!
I was battling with three other people and we all got lounched
out of the stadium at the same time and the walls on the stadium is tall
Those Lego beyblades explode if you have a strong enough launch, it's like a grenade went off or something once they make contact with them.

Battled a Lego Beyblade with my MF(I call it a Mofo Beyblade)beyblade. Though it isn't all that important but the battle is humorous and wonderful! It's fantastic!
Me and my friend were battling in the Super Vortex stadium. Once the first hit went it was crazy my bey Earth Aquario GB RSF was circling on the stadium walls. The other bey Thermal Wolf 145 MB went to the side as soon as aquario hit it his bey. Wolf was sent flying and and at the time he flew out my bey had a resulted in to a sleep out as soon as wolf went out. Chocked_2
Once I was battling variares and phantom Orion and Orion got launched out of the stadium (hasbro max stampede) and onto my hand. I fought it and held it spinning on my hand
A while back when I started Beyblade, I was battling my friend. This was a MFB battle btw, so the beys are about to clash and once they do, it was about to be a stadium out but the hit was so strong they just shot up and landed on the walls and started spinning and gliding on the walls (keep in mind the stadium was enclosed). It looked cooler than its sounds...
i did RRA vs UHM on my table, but the weird part is that RRA one hit burst finnished and launched UHM
once i was battling with flame~capricorn, and metal fusion had just came out. flame used dark gemios df145 sd, and i used lightning l-drago (upper mode) h145 hf/s (hf mode). anyways, my bey landed perfectly on top of his, on the face bolt, and the reverse rotation UNSCREWED his face bolt, and i won! (BURST SPOILERS LOL)
B.Midbus27 came to my house and we battled for the title of number 1 in abingdon and in one of the battles ( we were using his max stampede stadium) we were both using heavyweight defence types with no real recoil whatsoever and as soon as we launched our beys hit in midair, bounced in the pockets ( note both our beys did this at the same time) and hit in midair again and flew out of they stadium! i almost got it on footage but you couldnt see it............. Tired
I launched my Meteo L-Drago M145RF and it spun so hard that when it hit my opponent a standard Galaxy Pegasis both beys got their fusion wheels and energy rings cracked to the facebolt btw I still won!!
I had to make a replacement my new bey:
L-Drago Destroy ED145GCF
I almost lost my pink Valkyrie layer during a battle about 5 days ago or so. Came [this] close to freakin' out
(May. 15, 2015  2:19 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Those Lego beyblades explode if you have a strong enough launch, it's like a grenade went off or something once they make contact with them.

Battled a Lego Beyblade with my MF(I call it a Mofo Beyblade)beyblade. Though it isn't all that important but the battle is humorous and wonderful! It's fantastic!

I have the strongest launch in my town
(Nov. 26, 2015  7:52 PM)imstillmudorios Wrote: once i was battling with flame~capricorn, and metal fusion had just came out. flame used dark gemios df145 sd, and i used lightning l-drago (upper mode) h145 hf/s (hf mode). anyways, my bey landed perfectly on top of his, on the face bolt, and the reverse rotation UNSCREWED his face bolt, and i won! (BURST SPOILERS LOL)

Well that's some real life anime battles qualifications if I ever seen one, man that's just beautiful!

woo! Just woo!
Once I did a battle that I wish I had filmed. I had heard of people hand spinning meteo l drago and winning so I tried it with lightning l drago against I believe salamander ifrit. I launched salamander ifrit normally and hand spun lightning l drago and lightning l drago won by a knockout. I don't expect to ever have the same results ever again.