Why returning a broken launcher to it's original form is illegal?

Launchers in beyblade are one of the essential gears for a blader, and many of then AKA sparking launchers break quite easily, so,  why fix a launcher is illegal, if it return to it's original there is no problem right?
(Jul. 29, 2020  4:16 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Launchers in beyblade are one of the essential gears for a blader, and many of then AKA sparking launchers break quite easily, so,  why fix a launcher is illegal, if it return to it's original there is no problem right?

Hey man if you can do some crazy diamond magic then I see no problem. (Unless I am wrong)
I guess they just don't want someone to do it wrong, because there is a possibility when you fix it it's better then a orginal one or worse
(Jul. 29, 2020  4:18 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  4:16 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Launchers in beyblade are one of the essential gears for a blader, and many of then AKA sparking launchers break quite easily, so,  why fix a launcher is illegal, if it return to it's original there is no problem right?

Hey man if you can do some crazy diamond magic then I see no problem.
It's just untangle strings
(Jul. 29, 2020  4:18 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2020  4:18 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Hey man if you can do some crazy diamond magic then I see no problem.
It's just untangle strings

I would see no problem in restoring the launcher to its original state. I would still try to fix if it is illegal because at least you can use the launcher for personal use.
(Jul. 29, 2020  4:16 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Launchers in beyblade are one of the essential gears for a blader, and many of then AKA sparking launchers break quite easily, so,  why fix a launcher is illegal, if it return to it's original there is no problem right?

It's perfectly fine to open up your launcher to untangle the string or replace a broken part of a launcher with another copy of that same piece. As long as you're not putting anything in the launcher that doesn't belong in there, you're good to go.
(Jul. 29, 2020  6:34 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

It's perfectly fine to open up your launcher to untangle the string or replace a broken part of a launcher with another copy of that same piece. As long as you're not putting anything in the launcher that doesn't belong in there, you're good to go.
That's great!