Why people get warned

Poll: What do you usually see people get warned for?

Racism
12.50%
SPAM
50.00%
Insult
12.50%
Other things
25.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
People get warned for doing stupid or lazy things. I have been warned 3 times so I know. And also, the way most new users get warned is, by posting threads IN THE WRONG FORUMS! For example I found a defense combos thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum. Which should be in the Beyblade Customizations forum.
What I am saying is don't make stupid posts or else you will get warned!
Why dosent this need a thread?
The irony is that this doesn't need a thread. Funny, about the topic this thread is about.
Because if people don't follow the rules,they get warned so it's kind of pointless for this to have it's own thread
EDIT:Beaten by Ginga Blader
(Sep. 21, 2012  12:43 AM)Ginga Blader Wrote: The irony is that this doesn't need a thread. Funny, about the topic this thread is about.
Why not?
(Sep. 21, 2012  12:44 AM)beyblader05 Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2012  12:43 AM)Ginga Blader Wrote: The irony is that this doesn't need a thread. Funny, about the topic this thread is about.
Why not?

Because we have what we all call rules.
People have voted on the poll already.
I do not know why you are posting this. Stop talking nonsense.
This thread is not needed and needs to be closed. If people get warned to much then they should try and reread the rules on the WBO.
(Sep. 21, 2012  1:10 AM)Cosmic Wrote: This thread is not needed and needs to be closed. If people get warned to much then they should try and reread the rules on the WBO.
It does not need to be closed.
REPORTED.
Warnings are a private matter.

Shut up.