Why is there so much hate on Aiga?

(Apr. 13, 2019  4:47 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Yea guys why so much hate. You haters should be congratulating him for actually defeating Phi.

Scary thing, but more people like Phi than Aiga (due to multiple reasons). But Im not turning this into a Phi vs Aiga thread, since that would be off-topic; and there are obvious reasons why more people like Phi than Aiga
(Apr. 13, 2019  5:36 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2019  4:47 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Yea guys why so much hate. You haters should be congratulating him for actually defeating Phi.

Scary thing, but more people like Phi than Aiga (due to multiple reasons). But Im not turning this into a Phi vs Aiga thread, since that would be off-topic; and there are obvious reasons why more people like Phi than Aiga
Really? Phi's a spiteful sociopath who threw a temper tantrum because he didn't get the bey he wanted. He's way too defensive for not getting what he wants, but Aiga has never done anything to the point of insanity (minus breaking Valt's bey but he even admitted that wasn't right for him to do down the line).
i really wanted valt to break aigas z achilles like the manga
(Apr. 14, 2019  2:34 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: i really wanted valt to break aigas z achilles like the manga
Why'd he do it in the manga? To free him of the dark power, by accident, or for Aiga to realize doing so is wrong?
(Apr. 14, 2019  2:34 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: i really wanted valt to break aigas z achilles like the manga

If Valt would break a bey, I will never forgive him. Only antagonists do that. 

Lui gave Shu a scar that's more than breaking a bey. He WAS an Antagonist
Shu was definitely a bad guy in season 2. He was possessed tho, he did nothing wrong then otherwise when he went Red Eye and broke Garuda.
Aiga was possessed as well alike Shu he broke only 1 bey, but his evil resonance got cured.
Phi is the mega doosh. An upgrade from possessed Shu, breaking multiple beys. He did that to prove himself he is stronger than an average world champion. 

Now if Valt did that. It will not fit his character not going to lie. He admires beyblade as a "fun sport" so there's no way he will break his #1 rule. It just counts a foul in my book. 

Is it just me, or does the anime creators have to make a rule like if you break a bey = you're disqualified I feel that's fair.
(Apr. 13, 2019  11:15 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2019  5:36 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Scary thing, but more people like Phi than Aiga (due to multiple reasons). But Im not turning this into a Phi vs Aiga thread, since that would be off-topic; and there are obvious reasons why more people like Phi than Aiga
Really? Phi's a spiteful sociopath who threw a temper tantrum because he didn't get the bey he wanted. He's way too defensive for not getting what he wants, but Aiga has never done anything to the point of insanity (minus breaking Valt's bey but he even admitted that wasn't right for him to do down the line).

Ive talked to some other people on other websites. Most of them happened to like Phi because of his "no qualms" idea. Given that most prefer to headcanon him as an actual alien (rather than human), they are interested in his "inhuman values" that makes him evil in the first place 

And given the idea that hes the big bad, of course. A character being a villain is a weak excuse to like a character, but there are other reasons why they like Phi

But I am not going to turn this into a "Phi Is Awesome" essay, just for the sake of this thread's purpose
Oh...that actually makes sense. Okay thanks.
It's not that he was good from the start, it's that he was good with no beyblade experience. For example gingka was good from the start, but he also had a lot of off screen beyblade experience.

Plus Aiga is just kinda a jerk in general.
Im just gonna givd his OP-ness a little slide, since his dad being a Beytrainer/had some knowledge of Beyblade (if I remember?). So perhaps he knew some things beforehand thanks to his dad. Other than that, like Bladekid said, hes a jerk and I do not want that kind of person to appeal to kids as a PROTAGONIST unless they learn how to be nicer (but with Aiga, nope)
(Apr. 15, 2019  12:02 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im just gonna givd his OP-ness a little slide, since his dad being a Beytrainer/had some knowledge of Beyblade (if I remember?). So perhaps he knew some things beforehand thanks to his dad. Other than that, like Bladekid said, hes a jerk and I do not want that kind of person to appeal to kids as a PROTAGONIST unless they learn how to be nicer (but with Aiga, nope)
He did get nicer, especially around the Battleship Cruise (saving Xhan's life too). Outside of the Dark Resonance, he got better with his attitude, with Toko, Houi, the Bey Gang, and Laban. Plus Fubuki, Suoh, Phi, Kyle, and the other bladers put him in his place so..
Actually, this is my thinking Aiga = weak Valt = strong but, Z Achilles = stronger Wonder is weaker than Achilles but real achilles is weaker and in turbo

Because Aiga is weak but his bey, Union Achilles is 10/10 and Cho-Z is weaker. If his bey was even a bit better than Valt's it would be shattered into pieces he would never win if his bey was gone. Therefore my proof is 1. He barely practices 2. how come Valt couldn't beat Lui even ounce and like Aiga beats him on episode 15????? 3. in just seconds after he built he almost defeated Valt????? what is going on???? He is like 0/0 in blading .