Why is Wedge-S so fast but it's advertised a stamina driver?

I got the cR4 and tXM4 dual pack and the Wedge-S driver moves Fast, why is that? I was using Battle ring mode.
(Jan. 27, 2019  5:54 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I got the cR4 and tXM4 dual pack and the Wedge-S driver moves Fast, why is that?

You already made a thread for this https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Unanswe...ina-driver @[Mage] and @[Jinbee] , please close this Thread.
(Jan. 27, 2019  5:54 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I got the cR4 and tXM4 dual pack and the Wedge-S driver moves Fast, why is that?

It is in Slingshock mode read the instructions to change it to Battle Ring Mode
(Jan. 27, 2019  5:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

It is in Slingshock mode read the instructions to change it to Battle Ring Mode

I mean in battle ring mode

also Fafnir I made a mistake and made 2 of the same pages
(Jan. 27, 2019  5:58 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2019  5:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It is in Slingshock mode read the instructions to change it to Battle Ring Mode

I mean in battle ring mode

also Fafnir I made a mistake and made 2 of the same pages

I thought it was an accident. A moderator will come close one of them.
I edited it so that it says that it was a mistake page
(Jan. 27, 2019  5:54 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I got the cR4 and tXM4 dual pack and the Wedge-S driver moves Fast, why is that? I was using Battle ring mode.

How high are you launching?
about average height for training

and casual battles
(Jan. 27, 2019  6:07 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: about average height for training

and casual battles

It could simply be the force of Wedge-S hitting the stadium; Wedge-S’s plastic tip is spring-loaded (this is what allows its Slingshock mode to work), so it’s possible that it retracts upon making contact with the stadium, similar to Nothing or Absorb.
(Apr. 18, 2020  9:56 PM)Zenzai Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2019  6:07 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: about average height for training

and casual battles

It could simply be the force of Wedge-S hitting the stadium; Wedge-S’s plastic tip is spring-loaded (this is what allows its Slingshock mode to work), so it’s possible that it retracts upon making contact with the stadium, similar to Nothing or Absorb.

Just wondering, how did you manage to find this thread but not see the date of the last post? This thread is more than a year old, so it must be pretty far in the archives.
Why is G2 advertised as a balance bey but is a pure defense type? Tbh, the typing can be kinda unreliable sometimes.
(Apr. 18, 2020  10:09 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  9:56 PM)Zenzai Wrote: It could simply be the force of Wedge-S hitting the stadium; Wedge-S’s plastic tip is spring-loaded (this is what allows its Slingshock mode to work), so it’s possible that it retracts upon making contact with the stadium, similar to Nothing or Absorb.

Just wondering, how did you manage to find this thread but not see the date of the last post? This thread is more than a year old, so it must be pretty far in the archives.

Because true necromancers, aside from breaking rules, want to find the dustiest, deadest threads to bring back.