Why hallo dar =3

Ello! My name is Hahlin, but you can call me CJ =3
I'm 20, and before you say anything, age doesn't matter if you're having fun, a man of my word and ways, and live in SC. I've been blading since the wee years of the original Dragoons. I don't have much of a collection, but I aim to expand it in the near future once I get my Eclipse Sol Blaze and Hades Kerbecs in.

So yeah...any questions? Comments? Concerns? Pedo jokes? XP
Ha, dont worry, theres a handfull of Beyblade experts that are around 20 on here! Remember, dont argue with mods ( there names in blue), if you want to ask for a combo use the "build me a combo!2" thread in the custimization forum, if you want to ask a question about beyblade use "ask a question,get an answer!2" in the Beyblade General Forum, and, read the rules and the first PM you got! Also, dont forget to have fun! See you around the forums!
Welcome to the wbo,dont worry i know theres a dad here some where in the wbo and your right age doesn't matter if you're having fun
@qwertxj3 - That's a given, I've been forum savvy since I was 12 so I have a general understanding of what I can and can't do lol, and thank you =)

@ BigBangDestroy - Are you referring to AkirasDaddy? I've seen his merchandise on youtube countless times but can't get paypal to cooperate to buy from him. And thank you too for the greeting =)
Oh believe me, your young. The average here among people who actually post is like 15...

Welcome!
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization.