Why can't we use Hasbro drivers on TT Beys?

and vice versa
I get why we cant use TT drivers on Hasbro. In a nutshell, Hasbro layers will quickly get damaged and damaged parts are illegal.

However, I have absolutely no clue why we cant use Hasbro drivers on TT layers. It makes pretty much zero sense.
(May. 29, 2021  3:52 AM)KainHighwind Wrote: I get why we cant use TT drivers on Hasbro. In a nutshell, Hasbro layers will quickly get damaged and damaged parts are illegal.

However, I have absolutely no clue why we cant use Hasbro drivers on TT layers. It makes pretty much zero sense.

Because hypersphere is too op lad wise

That’s only half a joke
(May. 29, 2021  4:10 AM)Orbit Wrote:
(May. 29, 2021  3:52 AM)KainHighwind Wrote: I get why we cant use TT drivers on Hasbro. In a nutshell, Hasbro layers will quickly get damaged and damaged parts are illegal.

Because hypersphere is too op lad wise

then shouldn't hyper-sphere be banned competitively period?

because hasbro drivers are not the exact same as TT I think
they are made with different springs, shape, type of plastic and quality
(May. 29, 2021  4:24 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

because hasbro drivers are not the exact same as TT I think
they are made with different springs, shape, type of plastic and quality
but they don't damage the TT layers, right?
(May. 29, 2021  4:11 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(May. 29, 2021  4:10 AM)Orbit Wrote: Because hypersphere is too op lad wise

then shouldn't hyper-sphere be banned competitively period?
No. Drift is just better hypersphere and even still, hasbro only has access to Hypersphere stuff
(May. 29, 2021  4:32 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(May. 29, 2021  4:11 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: then shouldn't hyper-sphere be banned competitively period?
No. Drift is just better hypersphere and even still, hasbro only has access to Hypersphere stuff

exactly, i'm wondering why only hasbro gets to use hypersphere and not TT. Why can't we put it on TT beys?
(May. 29, 2021  4:37 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(May. 29, 2021  4:32 AM)bladekid Wrote: No. Drift is just better hypersphere and even still, hasbro only has access to Hypersphere stuff

exactly, i'm wondering why only hasbro gets to use hypersphere and not TT. Why can't we put it on TT beys?
Because the hasbro layers and drivers aren't compatible.
(May. 30, 2021  3:25 AM)bladekid Wrote:
(May. 29, 2021  4:37 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: exactly, i'm wondering why only hasbro gets to use hypersphere and not TT. Why can't we put it on TT beys?
Because the hasbro layers and drivers aren't compatible.

wym
(May. 30, 2021  4:51 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  3:25 AM)bladekid Wrote: Because the hasbro layers and drivers aren't compatible.

wym
It eventually damagages the parts
(May. 30, 2021  7:51 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  4:51 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: wym
It eventually damages the parts
yeah, hasbro's drivers have different type of springs made for hasbro beys that just wont work on TT layers and might damage both the driver and the layer and vice versa
(May. 30, 2021  2:00 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  7:51 AM)mj9 Wrote: It eventually damages the parts
yeah, hasbro's drivers have different type of springs made for hasbro beys that just wont work on TT layers and might damage both the driver and the layer and vice versa

The springs aren't the concern here. Springs are gonna spring no matter what, and aren't going to take damage here. No, the issue at large has to do with the differences in their spring caps. Hasbro drivers on TT beys will wear down the spring cap far faster than normal wear, and eventually render the driver unusable. You're unlikely to damage the TT layer doing so, the force on them is weaker than normal drivers, but the truth is standard Hasbro drivers are not meant to handle teeth made of harder plastic.
Ok, I can understand not allowing hypersphere drivers, but I've been casually using Hasbro drivers on TT layers for a while now and have not noticed any damage to either.

I get that the Hasbro springs are generally weaker, but that would only affect the person using it and not the opponent. So again, I really don't see why it's not allowed.
(May. 31, 2021  11:57 AM)KainHighwind Wrote: Ok, I can understand not allowing hypersphere drivers, but I've been casually using Hasbro drivers on TT layers for a while now and have not noticed any damage to either.

I get that the Hasbro springs are generally weaker, but that would only affect the person using it and not the opponent. So again, I really don't see why it's not allowed.

I think the damage comes after extensive use.
(May. 31, 2021  11:57 AM)KainHighwind Wrote: Ok, I can understand not allowing hypersphere drivers, but I've been casually using Hasbro drivers on TT layers for a while now and have not noticed any damage to either.

If it is hypersphere tips, then i know why it doesn't hurt your bey: the gap for fitting the bey is bigger (nobody understood)

Example: if you pick up an switchstrike (or any other excluding HS) driver and try to put it in a HS bey, it won't fit because HS needs more space for fitting the slopes, 

As the opposite, the HS driver would make a SwitchStrike (or any other excluding HS) bey with much less burst resistance, because the HS driver has a ton of space that the layer doesn't need and it, making way easier to burst (This rule would apply to TT)

If it is any other system: maybe because they're fit well, it could damage the driver since the TT teeth would wear down the driver made for slopes? Idk for sure, but that's my theory.
Probably becuase the Beyblade would be way too loose but Idk
(Jun. 01, 2021  1:22 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:

I think the damage comes after extensive use.

When I said "using them for a while now", I was implying extensive use.....also, I've NEVER seen anyone report any damage to drivers due to this. So I really believe anyone saying this is basing it on pure speculation and not personal experience.

(Jun. 01, 2021  8:47 AM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:

If it is hypersphere tips, then i know why it doesn't hurt your bey: the gap for fitting the bey is bigger (nobody understood)

Example: if you pick up an switchstrike (or any other excluding HS) driver and try to put it in a HS bey, it won't fit because HS needs more space for fitting the slopes, 

As the opposite, the HS driver would make a SwitchStrike (or any other excluding HS) bey with much less burst resistance, because the HS driver has a ton of space that the layer doesn't need and it, making way easier to burst (This rule would apply to TT)

If it is any other system: maybe because they're fit well, it could damage the driver since the TT teeth would wear down the driver made for slopes? Idk for sure, but that's my theory.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. I've already stated that the weaker spring only affects the person using it and not the opponent. And the issue with hypersphere drivers has nothing to do with the spring. Also, I've yet to see any evidence that TT layers wear Hasbro drivers any different than TT drivers.
(Jun. 02, 2021  4:47 AM)KainHighwind Wrote: I've NEVER seen anyone report any damage to drivers due to this. So I really believe anyone saying this is basing it on pure speculation and not personal experience.

Just because you've never seen anyone report it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, I've seen people report it before and if others, like magik for example, are explaining the issue then it isn't based on pure speculation like you claim.
Yeah, Magik has a BIG point. Plus, if I had TT beys, I would report the issue (yeah, I would put many Hasbro on TT beys casually).
And when I replied earlier, the issue wasn't the spring, but the spring GAP (to not confuse with CAP)
Anyway, i think the only set of drivers capable of being used on TT layers are HS(hypersphere) drivers (my experience-based theory) (Im not going to much details here because I've already explained that, but if there's much confusion, I'll explain it again).
because wbo says so so i listen.
(Jun. 02, 2021  5:21 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2021  4:47 AM)KainHighwind Wrote: I've NEVER seen anyone report any damage to drivers due to this. So I really believe anyone saying this is basing it on pure speculation and not personal experience.

Just because you've never seen anyone report it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, I've seen people report it before and if others, like magik for example, are explaining the issue then it isn't based on pure speculation like you claim.

I didn't say it doesn't exist. Maybe I should have worded it differently, I dont believe there is enough evidence to consider it a widespread issue. 

Also, making a statement about a possible issue without any proof, is pretty much the definition of speculation. So my claim was absolutely correct. I dont consider one person's words over the internet proof (because that's just common sense). I'm by no means saying Magik is not telling the truth. Magik, or someone he knows could very well have experienced this issue due to a bad mold or something of the sort, or it could be just how most of them are and I've been incredibly lucky. However, if this is about the legality of something, then I believe there needs to be more evidence to suggest its widespread enough to justify it not being legal.

Anyway, Im really not trying to start an argument here, I'm honestly just trying to understand. If there is enough evidence somewhere to prove it is a widespread issue and this is in fact why Hasbro drivers on TT layers are not legal, I will gladly accept that.
I don’t see much of an issuer because the tabs on the spring cap are shorter but for TT drivers on Hasbro layers, well that’s a whole other story
(Jan. 04, 2022  8:39 PM)PikaBeyblade Wrote: I don’t see much of an issuer because the tabs on the spring cap are shorter but for TT drivers on Hasbro layers, well that’s a whole other story

Never underestimate what a harder material will do to a softer material. It's not going to go well for the softer stuff.