Why I hate string launchers.

They break, way too much. I have had my lr beylauncher for 2 months, and it just decided to make it incredibly hard to switch the rotation, and made it so beys would not launch in right spin. All my MFB strings launchers broke. I will not be replacing my lr launcher, I will just buy a sword launcher instead.
That's even more prone to breaking. Broke my Digital Sword Launcher in an hour of using it.

Best get a Light Launcher or wait for Requiem Spriggan for the LR Light Launcher and Long Winder
(Nov. 24, 2017  10:55 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: That's even more prone to breaking. Broke my Digital Sword Launcher in an hour of using it.

Best get a Light Launcher or wait for Requiem Spriggan for the LR Light Launcher and Long Winder

Not digital, just the regular one.
(Nov. 24, 2017  11:04 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2017  10:55 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: That's even more prone to breaking. Broke my Digital Sword Launcher in an hour of using it.

Not digital, just the regular one.

Regular one also has problems, the gear multipliers just aren't made to handle strength beyond kids. Plus the Sword Launhcer isn't any stronger than a Light Launcher + Long Winder but is also more expensive
Learning how to launch properly with a string launcher goes a long way. I almost exclusively use string launchers (in mfb and burst) and have never broken a single launcher.
(Nov. 24, 2017  11:06 PM)Shaady Wrote: Learning how to launch properly with a string launcher goes a long way. I almost exclusively use string launchers (in mfb and burst) and have never broken a single launcher.

It's not that. I have been using a Hasbro string launcher for just as long as the TT one and the hasbro one still works great.
My left launcher broke two days after I got it while my speed launcher has lasted almost 6 months. Is this weird?
(Nov. 25, 2017  1:10 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: My left launcher broke two days after I got it while my speed launcher has lasted almost 6 months. Is this weird?

I also broke my left launcher after 2 days of use but I was able to simply fix the issue and then correct my launch technique so as not to break it again.The reason string launchers break is because the string is extended past it's maximum length thus creating excess stress on the string and the internal mechanisms. The Speed launcher has a longer string which reduces the risk of over extension.
actually i have to agree i don't like them that much either and i have broke a total of 3 string launcher's and that is not all. Another thing is that the string alongside the string handle can come back and lash at your fingers or arms which can sometimes be annoying to quite a high extent.
Always remember don't turn the bey till the launchers click. That'll kill it fast
(Nov. 25, 2017  3:13 AM)Bersilus Wrote: Always remember don't turn the bey till the launchers click. That'll kill it fast

You mean it's bad to click the launcher, right?

Wait what? The digital sword launcher is this fragile? Are there other people who can confirm this? I really don't want to waste any more money on unnecessary accessories regarding my pathetic budget. On the other hand, isn't this launcher the most powerful one to date? How are we supposed to carry out viable testing without it? I've already broken two long winders, one regular sword launcher, a speed launcher, two spring launchers and my LR ripcord winder is breaking down as well. Is there no hope for me now?
(Nov. 25, 2017  12:30 PM)Bastillon Wrote:

Wait what? The digital sword launcher is this fragile? Are there other people who can confirm this? I really don't want to waste any more money on unnecessary accessories regarding my pathetic budget. On the other hand, isn't this launcher the most powerful one to date? How are we supposed to carry out viable testing without it? I've already broken two long winders, one regular sword launcher, a speed launcher, two spring launchers and my LR ripcord winder is breaking down as well. Is there no hope for me now?
It is the most powerful but due to the way LR prongs work you cannot do angled shots with it. 

My wire too broke off in the 1st hour. But easily repaired by soldering the wire back. Been ok ever since. Seems their wire is a tad thin

Also for sword launchers there's a big difference between the blue ones (which you have to pay for) and the red ones that come free with Xeno Excalibur
(Nov. 25, 2017  2:54 PM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2017  12:30 PM)Bastillon Wrote: Wait what? The digital sword launcher is this fragile? Are there other people who can confirm this? I really don't want to waste any more money on unnecessary accessories regarding my pathetic budget. On the other hand, isn't this launcher the most powerful one to date? How are we supposed to carry out viable testing without it? I've already broken two long winders, one regular sword launcher, a speed launcher, two spring launchers and my LR ripcord winder is breaking down as well. Is there no hope for me now?
It is the most powerful but due to the way LR prongs work you cannot do angled shots with it. 

My wire too broke off in the 1st hour. But easily repaired by soldering the wire back. Been ok ever since. Seems their wire is a tad thin

Also for sword launchers there's a big difference between the blue ones (which you have to pay for) and the red ones that come free with Xeno Excalibur
I'm currently planning on buying the digital sword launcher because the LR string launcher has a shorter string than the regular string launchers, and I want a durable, LR launcher, so that seemed like the best buy. But no angled shots? Really? And the launcher wire breaking off in an hour? This just seemed a bit too ridiculous...
(Nov. 25, 2017  3:26 PM)Bastillon Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2017  2:54 PM)Bersilus Wrote: It is the most powerful but due to the way LR prongs work you cannot do angled shots with it. 

I'm currently planning on buying the digital sword launcher because the LR string launcher has a shorter string than the regular string launchers, and I want a durable, LR launcher, so that seemed like the best buy. But no angled shots? Really? And the launcher wire breaking off in an hour? This just seemed a bit too ridiculous...

The gears broke on mine
Blader ZYeYo had the same problem: https://youtu.be/thCR_3eZsmI
And if you want a good LR Launcher, perhaps wait for Requiem Spriggan? It comes with an LR Light Launcher and a Long Winder for it
what are the differences?
(Nov. 26, 2017  6:13 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: what are the differences?

Beylauncher: little power due to too little weight from Burst parts

LR Beylauncher: More resistance and better gears for more power, possibly wears out faster

Light Launcher + Long Winder: Powerful but resistance can throw off launch if not familiar with how launcher feels. Also you would need the light launchers, standard and left spin if you want to use both types

LR Light Launcher: Same as Light Launcher but is not compatible with Long Winder, Requiem Spriggan set to come with LR Long Winder. Also different shaped prongs reduces launch consistency. Spriggan Requiem LR Light Launcher should come with better prongs

Sword Launcher: Gear multipliers for more power, but shorter ripcord makes it only equal to Light Launcher + Long Winder. Gears breaking are common. Right Spin only

Digital Sword Launcher: Gear multipliers and longer ripcord for more power and better LR prongs. Potentially even more fragile
Just buy a long winder or an Lr ripcord launcher with Legend Spriggan
Yea they don't last to long do they... My son broke his 20 minutes into playing with it.
This generation of String Launchers are weak, they are not as good as the mfb generation launchers
also i was playing with some mfb and realised mfb launchers are significantly heavier, did anyone notice?
true. mine broke in like 2 days. and the guy couldnt even fix it
(Nov. 24, 2017  10:32 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: They break, way too much. I have had my lr beylauncher for 2 months, and it just decided to make it incredibly hard to switch the rotation, and made it so beys would not launch in right spin. All my MFB strings launchers broke. I will not be replacing my lr launcher, I will just buy a sword launcher instead.

So far I’ve had a strong launcher for over a month and I haven’t broke it as I am very cautious that it will fail on me. Ive recently bought the digital sword launcher and it’s too powerful for attack types so if you want a suitable launcher and don’t want a string launcher, then the normal one is defo your beat bet