Why, Hello There...

Hi, Im a 15 year old girl and I am an Aussie Writer! WOOT!

My interest in Beyblade was thanks to an anime store I work at and ive been playing it since. I found this website due to the amazing Promo Card Campaign and now here I am. I'm a bit of an amateur writer so i'll take any help i can get.

And thats about it. Hi.
hello, have fun, read the rules,(the rules RULE!) read the beggining pm from Kai-V,(the beginning is winnng) and have fun.(the 'site's not done). Welcome!

EDIT: YEAGH! 1'st REPLY!
Welcome. Where in Australia are you from?
hello and welcome i like your story about lucas its just awesome even though lucas is crazy
(Sep. 15, 2012  6:21 AM)The Writer Wrote: Melbourne, Whereabouts are you?

Melbourne too, we're having a tournament soon and it'd be great to have some new members come along.
Okay, i'll see if i can come. Bit of a noob when it comes to combo's though. Just going to say that now.
go to the thread "Build Me a Combo#2!" for advise on combo's.
(Sep. 15, 2012  6:15 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: hello, have fun, read the rules,(the rules RULE!) read the beggining pm from Kai-V,(the beginning is winnng) and have fun.(the 'site's not done). Welcome!

EDIT: YEAGH! 1'st REPLY!
Lol your a poet and you didn't even know it.anyway welcome to the wbo have fun and stay out of trouble.

Yeah a girl yay haha xD!
Welcome here, Have a nice time. Make sure to read the pm Kai-V sent to you before posting to avoid getting warned
Welcome to the WBO. The Australian WBO community is just starting back up. Maybe you can make one of the upcoming tournaments.
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
And it's my 800th post!
Oogles my googles, another writer Smile

Welcome.
Yay, another girl from Australia! Damn you for not being in Perth though, aha.

Welcome!
Welcome! Glad to see another writer! Have fun and dont get warned.
Maybe you could beat ChinaBlade in my writing tourny XD
Have lots of fun! Just don't get warned! (Don't worry you'll be fine...)
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy! (Ofcourseyouwill)
welcome to the wbo! glad to see another writer...and another girl. haha Smile enjoy urself, but watch wut u post and dont get warned(read the rules).
Welcome Dip, Yes IM in rules because we can be warn the levels and banned
Best Leon Bladder {The Hearth Of Lion} Yes we are reading the rules because of warned, Dip also know that!
Read Rules and stay here forever. Feel free just Pm me.

Hope you enjoyed your stay here