Why Escolpio Sucks

This thread is linked to the Overlooked Parts Discussion and Testing thread. Although it's overlooked for a reason. =\
I just thought it'd be nice to have something to point to.

MF Escolpio GB145WB v. MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF (145, Upper Mode)
2 (20%) - 8 (80%)

MFB Attack Stadium
Hasbro String Launcher and TT BeylauncherL used respectively
Escolpio launched at 80% power
LDrago launched with banking
Alternating shots

Both of Escolpio's wins were from being saved by the walls 3 times consecutively.
Side note: LDrago actually smashed Escolpio so hard, it slammed against the wall once and flew out the opposite exit.

So I figured, hey if it's too light for Defense, why not Stamina?

Escolpio 145B v. Burn Bull 145B
0 (0%) - 20 (100%)

MFB Attack Stadium
Hasbro String Launcher used for both
Tracks and bottoms swapped after round 10
Alternating shots

The results speak for themselves.

Well... at least Escolpio is better than Dark.

Escolpio 145B v. Dark Bull 145B
5 (100%) - 0 (0%)

MFB Attack Stadium
Hasbro String Launcher used for both
Alternating shots
Ok what killed me was the last one. xD When all else fails, pit it against dark, maybe it's self esteem will go up a little. Tongue_out
Hah, I was actually expecting Dark to win some of them. It was pretty close for a couple rounds, which is kind of sad.
Worst wheel ever... Told you it wasn't worth it.
Say, how did it feel?
It sounded nice.
Conclusion: Escolpio makes for a great bell. The chimes emitted as a result of the eponymous disease are positively charming.
lol try battleing it with earth it makes chimeing sounds frequently if you record it then play it repetedly it could drive you crazy
Dude, Escolpio is lead triangle in the MFB orchestra... Don't even diss it.
I once put a bell in my stadim then shot my escolpio in the doble ringing sounds drive me crazy
I don't know why TT calls it a defense wheel Libruhhh some day a little kid brought it ti the school and I put it on my hand and it was quite too light to be a defense wheel.
i thought it was a great wheel but its not
I think everyone was having high hopes for this...But it HAD to be hollow...ughh.
what defence beyblade doesnt suck Pinching_eyes_2!!!! thanks for the reults
(Aug. 03, 2010  11:27 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I don't know why TT calls it a defense wheel Libruhhh some day a little kid brought it ti the school and I put it on my hand and it was quite too light to be a defense wheel.

It's not only the light weight, but primarily the poor weight distribution.

As we've all stated, Escolpio is just a hollow bell... Speechless

(Aug. 03, 2010  4:17 PM)RockLeon Wrote: what defence beyblade doesnt suck Pinching_eyes_2!!!! thanks for the reults

Ummmmm.... Besides Libra, Earth, Pisces, and Virgo? o.O
I'll test Grand and CS later if I actually pull one.
(Aug. 03, 2010  4:17 PM)RockLeon Wrote: what defence beyblade doesnt suck Pinching_eyes_2!!!!

Libra.
(Aug. 03, 2010  4:17 PM)RockLeon Wrote: what defence beyblade doesnt suck Pinching_eyes_2!!!!
(Aug. 03, 2010  4:25 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Libra.

With an alternative of MF Earth Bull
EDIT: Or Infinity, according to Kei's result
(Aug. 03, 2010  4:25 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Libra.

that isnt banned from wbo play I: and is avaiable
(Aug. 03, 2010  4:23 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Ummmmm.... Besides Libra, Earth, Pisces, and Virgo? o.O
I'll test Grand and CS later if I actually pull one.
Poor The LVJ gets neglected...
I wouldn't totally blame TT though, I think they made it hollow to avoid the problem with Libra again...

And they were still early in developing, so mistakes were made and passed...
Escolpio has nice destabilizing abilities vs MLD 90 r2F. Me and oswin tried it. it went pretty well.
Try MF-M Escolpio 90 D/CS vs MLD 90 R2F
i don't have the bey but if it sucks then it incourages people to not buy it and its the right thig if you do have a really good reason it is really suckish
Maybe people want it for their collection. I'm not sure who's video it was but I saw a battle between Escolpio and Grand, the chimes were just amazing xD