Who would win?

Poll: Who would win

Goku
80.49%
Superman
19.51%
Total: 100% 41 vote(s)
(Aug. 03, 2010  12:51 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Haaaay, you can't change the rules because you found a flaw Unhappy

My friend, that's what you call, a "loop hole". Wink
should i change the rules or something
Goku wins hands down. My reasoning comes from the fact Superman is highly resistant, not ivicible. This is proven by the movie where Doomsday actually made Superman bleed WITHOUT Kryptonite, which means it is possible to kill him without kryptonite. The only attack Goku can't use is the Spirit Bomb, because Superman has a pure heart, but the Kameha wave should do the trick.
superman would own the fight
(Aug. 03, 2010  12:33 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: superman would own the fight
Any reasons why exactly?
Goku all the way. He can go Super Saiyan, Kamehamha, fly, Super strength(ish).

Superman: Has a cape, Fly, "Invincible", Super strength.

Lets put it this way. Super Saiyan>Super man.
Goku will pwn superman! There's only 1 reason:

1. Goku is a monkey. we all know monkeys owns.

That's all you need to know that he will win.
can superman do one handed standing up pushups, i think not. plus goku has a tail. tail slap!!!!!
Goku dosent have a tail he cut if off when he was a kid
(Aug. 03, 2010  7:54 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote: can superman do one handed standing up pushups

Yes, he can. Y'know... that whole flying thing? And the super strength thing?
Here is an easy way. Get those fusion rings and goku will fuse with superman. Goku takes control of the body then he stabs himself then dies. Technically goku killed superman.
(Aug. 03, 2010  12:51 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Me.

Seriously? Goku has the ability to blow up a planet by flexing. No contest.

i agree,goku wins all the way.
would be intresting to see, still think goku would win since he gets stronger as he fights ect aswell as he can destroy planets
Superman could also destroy planets...

Flying at light speed throught a planet would most likely destroy it...In fact, it's likely to screw up logic so bad that it'll destroy everything.

Furthermore, the whole "Goku can destroy a planet by flexing" isn't really a good argument against Superman, seeing how Superman once juggled planets, which obviously means he could rather easily destroy them.

And let's not forget the ending of the first Superman movie, where Superman flew so fast around the Earth that it reversed its gravity and therefore reversed time. All he has to do is do that, go back to a time where Goku wasn't born (Assuming Goku has parents, I'm not very familiar with DBZ) and kill Goku's mom or something.

(Yes, I'm aware that spinning the Earth backwards wouldn't reverse time, but then again, the Super Saiyan thing isn't the most scientifically accepted subject out there.)
you said Superman can fly around the world and time travel well Goku could also fly and chase Superman and time travel with him and stop him from killing his mother who is actually was killed by Frieza when he blew up planet Vegeta Goku only lived cause he was sent on a mission to distroy Earth when he was a baby
(Aug. 03, 2010  1:00 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  12:33 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: superman would own the fight
Any reasons why exactly?
because he is awesome!!!
that isnt a good reason to think someone would win
I always found this argument so pointless. Goku and Superman are both good doers who wouldn't really have a reason to want to fight.
(Aug. 04, 2010  1:26 AM)To Wrote: I always found this argument so pointless. Goku and Superman are both good doers who wouldn't really have a reason to want to fight.

well lets just say Goku stepped in Superman's Corn Flakes lol
(Aug. 04, 2010  1:26 AM)To Wrote: I always found this argument so pointless. Goku and Superman are both good doers who wouldn't really have a reason to want to fight.

On the contrary, Goku is always up for a fight with a worthy opponent, and would most likely start(and finish) any possible conflict between them, my only doubt is that it would be a fight to the death.
(Aug. 04, 2010  4:21 AM)Thresher Wrote: On the contrary, Goku is always up for a fight with a worthy opponent, and would most likely start(and finish) any possible conflict between them, my only doubt is that it would be a fight to the death.

Grandpa Gohan, Buyon, Adjutant Black from the Red Ribbon, Tambourine, Drum, Piano (although unintentionally), Demon King Piccolo, Yakon, and Kid Boo, as well as dozens of Red Ribbon Army Soldiers were killed by Goku. Just sayin'.
(Aug. 04, 2010  1:01 AM)Dude Wrote: Superman could also destroy planets...

Flying at light speed throught a planet would most likely destroy it...In fact, it's likely to screw up logic so bad that it'll destroy everything.

Furthermore, the whole "Goku can destroy a planet by flexing" isn't really a good argument against Superman, seeing how Superman once juggled planets, which obviously means he could rather easily destroy them.

And let's not forget the ending of the first Superman movie, where Superman flew so fast around the Earth
that it reversed its gravity and therefore reversed time. All he has to do is do that, go back to a time where Goku wasn't born (Assuming Goku has parents, I'm not very familiar with DBZ) and kill Goku's mom or something.

(Yes, I'm aware that spinning the Earth backwards wouldn't reverse time, but then again, the Super Saiyan thing isn't the most scientifically accepted subject out there.)

Goku was born on another planet, so that wouldn't affect him, besides the fact that if the earth started going in reverse for any length of time the tremendous winds, and resulting tsunamis would kill off a large percentage of the population making Superman a hypocritical murderer.
(Aug. 04, 2010  4:30 AM)Thresher Wrote: Goku was born on another planet, so that wouldn't affect him, besides the fact that if the earth started going in reverse for any length of time the tremendous winds, and resulting tsunamis would kill off a large percentage of the population making Superman a hypocritical murderer.
He was using an example from a superman movie tho in which superman flys around the planet at a fast speed to reverse time it doesnt need to be logical or have real science behind it because its a movie....

Although this fight would be hugely intresting, i only pick goku to win over superman because of preffrance because it would be intresting. Although if goku used Super Saiyan 4 which isnt exactly in the cannon dragonball universe (DBGT isnt considered cannon by many) he would win without a doubt.
(Aug. 04, 2010  4:30 AM)Thresher Wrote: Goku was born on another planet, so that wouldn't affect him, besides the fact that if the earth started going in reverse for any length of time the tremendous winds, and resulting tsunamis would kill off a large percentage of the population making Superman a hypocritical murderer.

Would you read any Superman comic books by Frank Miller, you'd know that Superman is in fact a hypocritical murderer.

Now that I think about it, Goku can fly too, right? Then, all he would have to do is fly Superman far away from our solar system's sun, since that's what gives the man of steel his powers.

Goku dosn't have such a weakness, does he, huh?