Who would win?

Poll: Who would win

Goku
80.49%
Superman
19.51%
Total: 100% 41 vote(s)
(Aug. 04, 2010  2:48 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2010  4:30 AM)Thresher Wrote: Goku was born on another planet, so that wouldn't affect him, besides the fact that if the earth started going in reverse for any length of time the tremendous winds, and resulting tsunamis would kill off a large percentage of the population making Superman a hypocritical murderer.

Would you read any Superman comic books by Frank Miller, you'd know that Superman is in fact a hypocritical murderer.

Now that I think about it, Goku can fly too, right? Then, all he would have to do is fly Superman far away from our solar system's sun, since that's what gives the man of steel his powers.

Goku dosn't have such a weakness, does he, huh?

Goku needs air... And I think Superman would be able to fly faster than a spaceship.

But Goku can also use instant transmission (I'm pretty sure that was the name for his teleport) to another planet (I think, not sure what the limits were)
(Aug. 04, 2010  4:26 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2010  4:21 AM)Thresher Wrote: On the contrary, Goku is always up for a fight with a worthy opponent, and would most likely start(and finish) any possible conflict between them, my only doubt is that it would be a fight to the death.

Grandpa Gohan, Buyon, Adjutant Black from the Red Ribbon, Tambourine, Drum, Piano (although unintentionally), Demon King Piccolo, Yakon, and Kid Boo, as well as dozens of Red Ribbon Army Soldiers were killed by Goku. Just sayin'.

Goku has killed more than just that...

The difference is that all of those are evil people. Goku only killed Gohan because of an accidental Oozaru transformation, he didn't intentionally want to harm him.

Goku's desire to battle strong opponents (something I previously forgot...) would actually make him interested in a battle with Superman. Neither of them would fight to the death though, and I'd imagine it would end up with whomever has longer endurance.

The real question is, can Superman handle Supaman:

[Image: supaman.jpg]
Goku would win for various resons:
Goku: Trains hard every day
The monkey transformation
Little cloud
Extending stick
Martial arts knowledge Weakness: monkey tail (which is usually cut off)
Teleportation
Supersayins power
Kamahameha wave
Did I mention super hard training and every day survival

Superman:Never trains but always so sad when looses someone
Super strengh
Flying power
Fiery look and freezing breath
No martial arts knowledge what so ever he just flies in the air all the time a pir of eye shots of fire and he gets knocked down so easely but then he sees Louise Lane and stands back up again and gets one lucky hit and while his oponent is flying through the air he just punches him more unil the guy is beaten to death (even though the villian always returns)
God like speed Weakness:kryptonite which every villian somehow has all
ermmm...... the time and still cant beat superman.
ermmm......
Did I mention he will lose(because he works in a news paper and never trains)

So yeah think for yorself........
at only a few hundred power level, piccolo easily blew up a moon. Goku has hundreds if not thousand millions of power level.

Superman's laser shoots through what, a wall? In comparison, it's not such a great feat.
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:13 PM)momiji manju Wrote: at only a few hundred power level, piccolo easily blew up a moon. Goku has hundreds if not thousand millions of power level.

Superman's laser shoots through what, a wall? In comparison, it's not such a great feat.

^ this

As someone who used to read superman i cant say superman has ever done anything remotely close to the damage goku could do.Although that could have changed havent been following superman for quite afew years now

Although backstory wise theyre sorta simalar as superman was orginaly sent to earth to conqure it and it was the same thing for goku(although diffrent circumstances), Both come from races that are pretty much extinct ect
(Aug. 03, 2010  12:22 AM)gurugulu Wrote: Goku could just get some kryptonite and then he uses his ten fold kamehamaha while in super sayian 4. Bam, he's dead. Basically a nuke.

Cough, just for the record, there is no kryptonite left in the universe. So that wouldn't work at all. As goku gets tired of flexing and blowing up planets, superman would just punch his face off. Done.

And superman doesnt use all of his powers cuz he doesn;t wanna create a black hole.

LOL before the fight would happen, he would just fly around the world and go back in time, make friends with goku and chop off his head. Done/.
Goku of course. In his Normal state it'd be quite even in my opinion, but once Goku hits Super Saiyan, game over. And even if Super Saiyan didn't work, he's got 3 more transformations to make before hitting his maximum power
(Aug. 08, 2010  8:51 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  12:22 AM)gurugulu Wrote: Goku could just get some kryptonite and then he uses his ten fold kamehamaha while in super sayian 4. Bam, he's dead. Basically a nuke.

Cough, just for the record, there is no kryptonite left in the universe. So that wouldn't work at all. As goku gets tired of flexing and blowing up planets, superman would just punch his face off. Done.

And superman doesnt use all of his powers cuz he doesn;t wanna create a black hole.

LOL before the fight would happen, he would just fly around the world and go back in time, make friends with goku and chop off his head. Done/.
There is no way! I'm officially throwing out this argument because it isn't even cannon! I'm also throwing out DBGT as well! Also why have all the people who bring this up don't realize it only affects things from earth or else Superman would have been affected.
GT is canon to the anime. The manga contradicts itself about the same amount of times that GT does to Z and DB.
Goku can collect the dragon balls and wish superman away.
Plus he has instant transmission.
Superman can't kill. (Because he is a dc hero and they can't kill)
Goku auto wins.
Also goku can call onto the world to make a super spirit bomb.
Done deal.
(Aug. 09, 2010  8:23 PM)To Wrote: GT is canon to the anime. The manga contradicts itself about the same amount of times that GT does to Z and DB.

IT WAS PLANET VEGETAS GUARDIAN THAT DESTORYED THERE PLANET!HE SAW HOW WICKED THE SAIYJINS WHERE!~
haha i love that contradiction then next saga over nah it was freiza who destroyed it hah.

Still the charather goku was made to be super over powered so i dont think superman could beat him, one dragonfist would probley do it tbh
(Aug. 09, 2010  8:38 PM)BDaichi Wrote: Goku can collect the dragon balls and wish superman away.
Plus he has instant transmission.
Superman can't kill. (Because he is a dc hero and they can't kill)
Goku auto wins.
Also goku can call onto the world to make a super spirit bomb.
Done deal.

Superman= Pure Heart= Spirit Bomb Deflected
Why does nobody seem to remember this!
(Aug. 10, 2010  8:39 AM)Thresher Wrote: Superman= Pure Heart= Spirit Bomb Deflected
Why does nobody seem to remember this!

hah pure of heart wont save him from a dragonfist Wink

goku would put his fist right through the man of steal hah
LOL "man of steal".

How can so many people not be able to see the different planes of power in which Goku and Superman operate in?

I believe the point I made before should stop the conversation. Goku can fly faster than the speed of sound anyway, not through instant transmission.
(Aug. 10, 2010  1:14 PM)momiji manju Wrote: LOL "man of steal".

How can so many people not be able to see the different planes of power in which Goku and Superman operate in?

I believe the point I made before should stop the conversation. Goku can fly faster than the speed of sound anyway, not through instant transmission.

But Superman can fly faster than the speed of light, which is about 909 000 times faster than the speed of sound Uncertain
Woah, I should brush up on my superman knowledge. Comment about that withdrawn.
Furthermore, Superboy Prime, which was basically the vilain equivalent of Superman, said that he'd fly through the center of the Earth at light speed which would create a new Big Bang and "reset" the Universe.

He never did do it, so it may just have been lies. Superboy Prime was an overall idiot, after all.
i still dont understand how you can debat this

Goku is faster via instant transmission and stronger then superman. While transforming into super sayijinn 3 he made the earth shake and could have probley destroyed it if he went full power.

The only advantages i can think of for superman would be he could probley outsmart goku or something cant rember if superman can breath in space pretty sure he could?some correct me if thats wrong.But 2 advantages when if he destroyed the planet him and goku were fighting on goku could just instant transmission to another planet much like when kid buu destoryed earth.

Also if goku instant transmissioned himself and superman to a planet with lets say 200x earths gravity superman would have no chance.