Goku
80.49%
Superman
19.51%
Total: 100% 41 vote(s)
I've heard some disscusion about on the web about
Goku vs Superman
Who do you think would win in a fight?
I personnaly think that Goku would beat Superman.
Who do you think would win

EDIT:Also please don't say things like Goku will just go get some Kryptonite or Superman will use heat vision to melt him stuff like that.Also please give a reason why that person will win.
EDIT2Grinon't put stuff like Goku will just get brought back by the dragonbals or something
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Goku because he'll just get revived when he dies.
But superman can;t die, When goku dies, the fight is over. When he gets revived, its a NEW fight.
Superman all the way of course :l

.gif   char_sc.gif (Size: 18.9 KB / Downloads: 242)
Schwarz Bruder; no competition...
Superman can die and Goku cant be brought back ant more hes already died before
Pffft, everyone knows nothing tops a pseudo-German Ninja... Libruhhh
Goku could just get some kryptonite and then he uses his ten fold kamehamaha while in super sayian 4. Bam, he's dead. Basically a nuke.
Hes not in this poll though
Haaaay, you can't change the rules because you found a flaw Unhappy
Me.

Seriously? Goku has the ability to blow up a planet by flexing. No contest.
(Aug. 03, 2010  12:51 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Haaaay, you can't change the rules because you found a flaw Unhappy

well do you think its a fair fight if goku just goes and grabs some kryptonite a beats up superman
Superman because he has a good woman behind him.

Awwwwwwww.
(Aug. 03, 2010  1:04 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  12:51 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Haaaay, you can't change the rules because you found a flaw Unhappy

well do you think its a fair fight if goku just goes and grabs some kryptonite a beats up superman

Yes.
(Aug. 03, 2010  1:08 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Superman because he has a good woman behind him.

Awwwwwwww.

Chichi would like to have a word with you.
(Aug. 03, 2010  1:08 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  1:08 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Superman because he has a good woman behind him.

Awwwwwwww.

Chichi would like to have a word with you.

roflol i bet Chichi would even be able to defeat superman lol jk
Should I take this to the next level?
Goku has the Super Sayins on their side, while Superman has the Justice League...
Goku has Chi (or Ki?) Energy that can be passed through as a beam, but Superman has super strength.
Goku's power level is over 9000, and Superman's is.....uhm.
Goku can change his hair style and Superman can....uhm.
Goku wins.
(Aug. 03, 2010  1:18 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Superman can travel in time.

So can Goku.
Goku can travel in time i didnt know either of them could
(Aug. 03, 2010  1:21 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2010  1:18 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Superman can travel in time.

So can Goku.
Double you tee eff man. Double you tee eff.

Goku loves to copy Superman, eh? Can Goku get shot in the eye and not have anything bad happen to him?
(Aug. 03, 2010  1:22 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: Goku can travel in time i didnt know either of them could

Punctuation would make your statement into a question. Anyways...

Superman spun the world in the opposite direction super fast to travel back in time to save Lois Lane from dying.

Goku hopped on Shenron at the end of GT and travelled to the future, iirc.

(Aug. 03, 2010  1:24 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Goku loves to copy Superman, eh? Can Goku get shot in the eye and not have anything bad happen to him?

Yes. Several times in fact.
Are you actually serious?

Oh well, I have never seen Dragonball so I have no idea.
(Aug. 03, 2010  1:28 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Oh well, I have never seen Dragonball so I have no idea.

Le gasp! Besides, can Superman turn into a giant monkey? I think not (unless I missed out on an epic arc).
Superman has a whole wikipedia article dedicated to his powers and Goku doesn't.

The people have spoken.

To be honest, I don't even like Superman -.-
if you dont like superman and youve never seen dragon ball than whut are you really doing on this thread no offense
(Aug. 03, 2010  1:36 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Superman has a whole wikipedia article dedicated to his powers and Goku doesn't.

Clearly you were on the English version of Wikipedia.

EDIT: Okay, so the link doesn't work 'cause I can't post unicode. Still, there IS a whole page dedicated to Goku, his lineage and his powers on the Japanese Wikipedia.