Who wishes that they were an Anime character?

Yes,I want to be the dog that talk in "A good librarian like a good shepherd" anime

And frieza, good character
Yes and no, as a kid and young teen I did wish that I was in anime but now as an adult I’m just with escaping into video games and my own imagination, which I find more fulfilling, but I still think being in anime would be cool
Nope. The amount of stuff anime characters go through is not anything I want to do.
bro. you joined 2 days ago and have made 9 threads. pls just puts these questions i the random thoughts thread.
Depends. I'd really like to be a part of the YuGiOh GX cast for one reason: Their school cirriculum is almost entirely playing card games. That makes up for the carp that happens to Academia, but hey, who said I was even gonna be a main character and get involved in it? I'll just be sort of there and enjoy my school life.
(Apr. 07, 2021  3:51 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Depends. I'd really like to be a part of the YuGiOh GX cast for one reason: Their school cirriculum is almost entirely playing card games. That makes up for the carp that happens to Academia, but hey, who said I was even gonna be a main character and get involved in it? I'll just be sort of there and enjoy my school life.

Yubel zombies and the darkness. That’s all I’m going to say. Besides if I were in it I would dominate with Mystic mine burn.
hey i would. i mean think of how many more cute girls there would be lol (seriously im kidding i cant have gf til im 25 anyways)
the real reason: look cool (okay that was dumb.)
Maybe if it was a harem (jk). Honestly I don’t want to die so no.
(Apr. 07, 2021  4:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2021  3:51 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Depends. I'd really like to be a part of the YuGiOh GX cast for one reason: Their school cirriculum is almost entirely playing card games. That makes up for the carp that happens to Academia, but hey, who said I was even gonna be a main character and get involved in it? I'll just be sort of there and enjoy my school life.

Yubel zombies and the darkness. That’s all I’m going to say. Besides if I were in it I would dominate with Mystic mine burn.

Trust me, I can put up with that. Heck, I'd even be okay if it's ARC-V's Academia. My Sprigguns and Birds will always have my back.
BRO i would love to be in an anime it would either be Beyblade or Dragon ball leaning towards the beyblade side but Dragonballs cool 2.
If i was in Beyblade i'd hope to be the main character or one of his friends you see all the time.
If it was Dragon ball i would want to be Vegito's son because then i would have some major power tough it wouldn't be bad being a yu-gi-oh character and play with the cards all the time
Personally, I wouldn't mind being one of the main characters in the Burst anime. There's no real danger to your life, it's not like they're gonna kill off the main characters. Other anime tho, I'd rather not. About the only other anime I've watched, Pokemon would only be fun as long as you're not on the receiving end of a stray Thunderbolt or Flamethrower; Beelzebub, I'd rather not study in a school full of delinquents and FMA, well, it doesn't matter whether you live or die, your life is not gonna be particularly happy either way in a war-torn nation.
wait this is in beyblade q & a. wrong forum.
no its not in the wrong forum he asked us who wishes in they were in an anime last time i checked that classified as a question
I'd def wanna be in Beyblade, maybe Pokemon but I used to want to be in Naruto but u just risk ur life all the time
(Apr. 08, 2021  4:19 AM)SSJBDoku Wrote: no its not in the wrong forum he asked us who wishes in they were in an anime last time i checked that classified as a question

It is. This is supposed to go to Media as it's an anime-related discussion/question that is not specifically about Beyblade.