Who will win The Legend Super Tag League?

(Nov. 27, 2020  8:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: Guys you are getting off-topic.

True. Moving on. If Shu does end up participating (thought I'm not sure he is by this point) not pairing him with Valt will be criminal. Talk about the dream team. We got a taste of it with their tag battle against the bros.
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote: True. Moving on. If Shu does end up participating (thought I'm not sure he is by this point) not pairing him with Valt will be criminal. Talk about the dream team. We got a taste of it with their tag battle against the bros.

Hard agree on that. If they actually do it, I'll pretty much forgive Sparking for everything they did wrong up until this point.
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What I'm saying is tat if you just piece together the anime and manga, you have a degree of certainty. It doesn't take actually seeing the scripts to have a certain, logic filled, educated guess.

It's entirely possible they may go that direction. Or they may go another one. It's interesting to speculate. To say it's certain (Undoubtedly. Absolutely. Beyond doubt.) that's the direction they're going is a different matter. You'd definitely need the scripts to say it's going in a absolute direction.

I'm not saying I'm 1000% certain and know its gonna go this way, I'm saying I can make an educated guess it will go this way with a degree of certainty

(Nov. 27, 2020  8:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:37 PM)g2_ Wrote: Guys you are getting off-topic.

True. Moving on. If Shu does end up participating (thought I'm not sure he is by this point) not pairing him with Valt will be criminal. Talk about the dream team. We got a taste of it with their tag battle against the bros.

I would rather watch Valt and Shu eventually go against eachother with each on different teams and battle it out rather than them just being teamed up.
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It's entirely possible they may go that direction. Or they may go another one. It's interesting to speculate. To say it's certain (Undoubtedly. Absolutely. Beyond doubt.) that's the direction they're going is a different matter. You'd definitely need the scripts to say it's going in a absolute direction.

I'm not saying I'm 1000% certain and know its gonna go this way, I'm saying I can make an educated guess it will go this way with a degree of certainty

(Nov. 27, 2020  8:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote: True. Moving on. If Shu does end up participating (thought I'm not sure he is by this point) not pairing him with Valt will be criminal. Talk about the dream team. We got a taste of it with their tag battle against the bros.

I would rather watch Valt and Shu eventually go against eachother with each on different teams and battle it out rather than them just being teamed up.
I'd love to see them face off as well. We haven't seen a true battle between them since the finale of evolution.
The ending I want but don't see happening in any way is Valt & Shu teaming up, getting to the finals, then facing each other to wrap up the whole show. That would be so magnificent...And incompatible with the plot.
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:54 PM)PinkRose Wrote: The ending I want but don't see happening in any way is Valt & Shu teaming up, getting to the finals, then facing each other to wrap up the whole show. That would be so magnificent...And incompatible with the plot.

That wouldn't really wrap up any of Hikaru, Hyuga, and Lain's character arcs though. But them facing off later would be cool.
Exactly what I meant with so incompatible with plot.
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:54 PM)PinkRose Wrote: The ending I want but don't see happening in any way is Valt & Shu teaming up, getting to the finals, then facing each other to wrap up the whole show. That would be so magnificent...And incompatible with the plot.

Kinda but I'd be lying through my teeth if I said I wouldn't be over the moon seeing that. If sparking does end up being the last season that would be an awesome way to wrap 5 seasons of burst with the two who started it all.
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:58 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Kinda but I'd be lying through my teeth if I said I wouldn't be over the moon seeing that. If sparking does end up being the last season that would be an awesome way to wrap 5 seasons of burst with the two who started it all.

To be fair they can always do it in the rumored season 6, but I would also be happy if we saw that.
True. These two are one of the main driving forces for me picking up Beyblade in the first place, so I guess I can dream.
I hope Aiga and Valt win (yes, I’m speculating them to be a team), but I have a feeling like Lane and Hikaru will be a team so those two.
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:05 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I hope Aiga and Valt win (yes, I’m speculating them to be a team), but I have a feeling like Lane and Hikaru will be a team so those two.
Doesn’t seem that way because Hyuga and Hikaru finally need to properly utilize twin strike and this tournament is their chance to do it. That is of course, unless teammates are not consistent.
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:05 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I hope Aiga and Valt win (yes, I’m speculating them to be a team), but I have a feeling like Lane and Hikaru will be a team so those two.

If they're gonna adapt Hikaru vs Lain is gonna be during the League, and hey cant' do that with Hikaru and Lain on the same team.
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:11 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

If they're gonna adapt Hikaru vs Lain is gonna be during the League, and hey cant' do that with Hikaru and Lain on the same team.

I don’t know man. It’s just what my instinct was telling me and my instinct is wrong only about 8% of the time.
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:11 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If they're gonna adapt Hikaru vs Lain is gonna be during the League, and hey cant' do that with Hikaru and Lain on the same team.

I don’t know man. It’s just what my instinct was telling me and my instinct is wrong only about 8% of the time.

You got da proof for dat claim or nah
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:20 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t know man. It’s just what my instinct was telling me and my instinct is wrong only about 8% of the time.

You got da proof for dat claim or nah

I have literally kept score of how many times my instinct was wrong and how many times it’s right.
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:20 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You got da proof for dat claim or nah

I have literally kept score of how many times my instinct was wrong and how many times it’s right.

I'm sorry but I HIGHLY doubt that
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I have literally kept score of how many times my instinct was wrong and how many times it’s right.

I'm sorry but I HIGHLY doubt that

I literally have a notability doc. If you think I’m lying well I could care less.
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I'm sorry but I HIGHLY doubt that

I literally have a notability doc. If you think I’m lying well I could care less.
I think you're failing to realize doing that in itself is a worthless thing to do so believability in someone actually wasting time to do that is low.

The only thing you get out of it is being able to brag about how your instinct is usually right I guess.
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I literally have a notability doc. If you think I’m lying well I could care less.
I think you're failing to realize doing that in itself is a worthless thing to do so believability in someone actually wasting time to do that is low.

The only thing you get out of it is being able to brag about how your instinct is usually right I guess.

To be fair, I’m in ninth grade and have a lot of free time so it’s really just a odd way to pass my time.
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I think you're failing to realize doing that in itself is a worthless thing to do so believability in someone actually wasting time to do that is low.

To be fair, I’m in ninth grade and have a lot of free time so it’s really just a odd way to pass my time.

Fair enough I guess
(Nov. 27, 2020  2:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  1:58 PM)Aiga Editz Wrote: Похоже, что история / персонаж Лейна вымирают, так как он победил все легенды и прочее, я хочу поговорить о командах тегов, кто будет с кем.
Он, вероятно, начнет ломать бей, чтобы усилить яркость.
Это логично. Он когда сражался против Шу, то его вспышка стала более темнее

(Nov. 27, 2020  8:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:20 PM)Адмирал W Wrote: Вот почему я так сказал. Мы не знаем с уверенностью, куда он пойдет дальше.

Если вы посмотрите аниме и мангу, вы легко сможете сложить точки вместе.

[спойлер] Лайн сильно злится и идет на все, чтобы получить вспышку, и теперь безумно враждебен. Шу понимает, что когда он впервые тренировал Лэйна, он был слишком суров, и Лэйн думал, что заслужил эти комментарии и просто был слаб. Итак, он использует вспышку, чтобы стать сильнее, довольно просто. В любом случае, так или иначе, в битве Валт, Шу или братья наконец прорвутся через огненный барьер Лейна. Теперь, когда Лейн больше не зацикливается на этом, Шу может пойти к Лайну, извиниться и помочь его вспышке вырасти здоровым образом. [/ Spoiler]

Сложно сказать. Лейн может неповерить. Я думаю сейчас идёт процесс поглощения владельца, ведь вспышке надо развиваться, плюс она стала ещё темнее. Братья уже должны ламать лимит

(Nov. 27, 2020  8:58 PM)Адмирал W Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  8:54 PM)Розовая роза Wrote: Финал, который я хочу, но не вижу, чтобы он каким-либо образом случился, - это то, что Валт и Шу объединяются, выходят в финал, а затем встречаются друг с другом, чтобы завершить все шоу. Это было бы так великолепно ... И несовместимо с сюжетом.

Вроде как, но я бы солгал сквозь зубы, если бы сказал, что не буду безумно видеть это. Если Sparking действительно окажется последним сезоном, это будет отличный способ завершить 5 сезонов взрывов с двумя, которые все это начали.

Говорят что будет сезон 6.
ok should translate and put it mate cus that language is not known by most of us
(Nov. 27, 2020  9:53 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  2:19 PM)g2_ Wrote: Он, вероятно, начнет ломать бей, чтобы усилить яркость.
Это логично. Он когда сражался против Шу, то его вспышка стала более темнее
Да, надеюсь, Лейн будет убит Валтом и Шу.