Who wants to know my strongest Bey?

Ill tell ya if u want.
Go to Beyblade Random Thoughts or something, no need to make a new thread

sorry for the mini-modding

anyway, what is it?
Yea I know, but I'm too lazy to.

Wing Pegesas with his "Claw" rind upside down and in mode 2. Using Capricorn's tip base and dark wolf's tip and Gravity destroyer's face bolt.

I call it Inferno Pegesas
That would be Wing Pegasis M145FS
i think
(Nov. 28, 2018  3:22 AM)Kurimuzon-en Wrote: Yea I know, but I'm too lazy to.

Wing Pegesas with his "Claw" rind upside down and in mode 2. Using Capricorn's tip base and dark wolf's tip and Gravity destroyer's face bolt.

I call it Inferno Pegesas

1. Flipping the metal frame on wing is most likely considered an illegal mod. And Wing is mediocre at best.
2. M145 is awful.
3. Flat sharp is outclassed.
4. Is the face bolt a metal face bolt?
5. That combo is Wing Pegasis M145 FS

With the beyblades that the parts came from and assuming the face bolt is a metal face the best combo you can make from them is:
MF Wing PegasisIII 90 WF
Yes it is Wing Pegesas M145FS, but I modded it to strike hard and get ring out's most of the time.

MWF you know your stuff.

The Face bolt isn't metal.

I haven't found anything that says flipping the wing ring is illeagal.
(Nov. 28, 2018  3:36 AM)Kurimuzon-en Wrote: Yes it is Wing Pegesas M145FS, but I modded it to strike hard and get ring out's most of the time.

MWF you know your stuff.

The Face bolt isn't metal.

I haven't found anything that says flipping the wing ring is illeagal.

Flipping the metal ring is not an intended mode. And you said it yourself it is a mod. Mods are illegal for tournaments.
In my opinion, this thread is unnecessary, just like DaJetSnake said.  Here's the Random Thoughts Thread, if you want to post your combo there.

@[Frostic Fox] @[Mage] @[Jinbee]
Just in case you guys also deem it unnecessary and want to move it to another thread.
As said above, there's no need to create a new thread just for showing off your combo. Next time make sure that whatever you may want to say can be said in another existing thread such as the Random Beyblade Thoughts thread(https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1480372)