Who's da fool now? Goldsboro NC [USA] 3/31/12

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Well its time for another event. This will be my last event until the Richmond event. So lets make this one count. Smile SO...

Place: Tier Zero Gaming, Goldsboro NC
Time: 12:30pm
Date: 3/31/2012
Prizes: Hasbro Starters

Remember to read the rules, everyone:
Standard Rules

Confirmed:
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Hitsugiya
3. Defstamina88
4. Smallyfry
5. Epiclibra7
6. kiloX
7. BlueHoodX
8. lesterkid#1
9. LesterKid#2
10. Savannah
11. Axel Phantom

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Dat tourny name.......... Who are lesterkid 1&2? I honestly didn't see them apply on the other forum.
this is gonna be fun, just hoping i get more than one win this time
Kilo, how bout you give me your beys and I'll help you with combos if you need it. Smile

Also, BIG BANG JORDAN is a maybe for this one. He hasn't attended since Blader Jam 3.0 and has gotten some other beys. I hope he can come this time... Also Dark, I have some combos I want to test against Duo on Saturday. Wink
ima ready!!!!! Grin im psyched and ready to pwn. make sure to go to the pwn depot before you go to the tourney
I don't need to go to pwn depot. You probably do. Who's the one with a winning record here...? *over-dramatic point to self*
hey its not polite to point
and you do need to stock up on you got pwned
Will Zero-G beys be banned in this event/Richmond event?
(Mar. 28, 2012  8:36 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Dat tourny name.......... Who are lesterkid 1&2? I honestly didn't see them apply on the other forum.

They are the store owners kids. We needed them a few weeks ago. So I made them accounts and they played.
(Mar. 28, 2012  9:12 PM)Kilo-X Wrote: this is gonna be fun, just hoping i get more than one win this time

Your gonna do great. You'll do even better if your order comes in time.
(Mar. 28, 2012  11:10 PM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: ima ready!!!!! Grin im psyched and ready to pwn. make sure to go to the pwn depot before you go to the tourney

Im ready to pwn. Got new stuff and ready to take care and spike my hair. WOO WOO WOO You know it. (Google it or YouTube)
(Mar. 29, 2012  1:29 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: hey its not polite to point

As i recall he was the one to win last tournament SO.....
(Mar. 29, 2012  2:00 AM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Will Zero-G beys be banned in this event/Richmond event?

As far as i know they will be completely legal.
carp the law of beys will thwart me again. l:{
hey i still beat him every time we battle
Actually, Zero-G Beyblades are illegal as long as thorough tests have not been conducted and that the Committee has not decided how they were going to be accomodated.
(Mar. 29, 2012  2:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, Zero-G Beyblades are illegal as long as thorough tests have not been conducted and that the Committee has not decided how they were going to be accomodated.

Thank you for clearing it up Kai V.
(Mar. 29, 2012  2:03 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2012  1:29 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: hey its not polite to point

As i recall he was the one to win last tournament SO.....

And placed in the past 3, which EL7's last placing was Valen-Beys, when Diablo actually did something to our combos...
I be so happy with my new combos right now. I hope i get results like my first tourney, or better. Better would be nice.
Hehehe, Kinston was 5-1 for you because you got an easy block. Now your facing top placers in the state...
(Mar. 28, 2012  5:12 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Date: 3/31/2011

Alright, so good luck with the tournament that happened a year ago. Wink
In all seriousness, hope you guys have fun. (:
(Mar. 29, 2012  1:24 PM)shadowleone667 Wrote: I might have flash sagittario,Phantom Orion for June.

This topic is for discussion about the March 31st tournament. We cannot confirm anything that there will be a June tournament. Take that discussion to the WBO General: NC thread...

EDIT: Dark, I see that you put yourself as a maybe, and that you might not play. What's up with that?
(Mar. 29, 2012  12:36 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hehehe, Kinston was 5-1 for you because you got an easy block. Now your facing top placers in the state...

Good point kyodai. However, I will (try to) place!!!!!

(Mar. 29, 2012  1:41 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2012  1:24 PM)shadowleone667 Wrote: I might have flash sagittario,Phantom Orion for June.

This topic is for discussion about the March 31st tournament. We cannot confirm anything that there will be a June tournament. Take that discussion to the WBO General: NC thread...

EDIT: Dark, I see that you put yourself as a maybe, and that you might not play. What's up with that?

With everything thats been goin on Im not 100%. But more then likely i will play.
this tourney is gonna be awesome i bought a lot of new stuff already and i might have more if my order comes in so im psyched
(Mar. 29, 2012  6:23 PM)Kilo-X Wrote: this tourney is gonna be awesome i bought a lot of new stuff already and i might have more if my order comes in so im psyched

Your Jade Jupiter will be here tomorrow. The Metal Faces should be here tomorrow also.

Also I will be playing this weekend. Gotta get in shape for Anime North.
Me, smallfry and EL7 will be there before 1 on Saturday. Just letting everybody know...
I'm gonna try to get there early as well hopefully I can demo Vanguard when i'l not battleing
IM glad everyone is coming out for this event. And just letting everyone know part of my shipment came in today. This event is gonna be awesome.