Who is the better blader? Tyson, Gingka, or Zero

Thank you for understanding Ultramarine. When I say that to some people, they're just like 'say whaaaa?! Ryuga's awesome!'
(Sep. 21, 2013  12:43 PM)jacolal Wrote: When I say that to some people, they're just like 'say whaaaa?! Ryuga's awesome!'

Yeah like me!XD I love Ryuga, though he's a jerk!XD
(Sep. 21, 2013  12:43 PM)jacolal Wrote: Thank you for understanding Ultramarine. When I say that to some people, they're just like 'say whaaaa?! Ryuga's awesome!'

I agree with you, Ryuga was a dominant character (and I don't care If he lost to Rago, I roll my eyes on most of his battles because he nearly always wins) and people have been saying Gingka nearly always wins well check Ryuga and again I don't care if Ryuga lost to Rago, that doesn't change squat about the fact he was a boring dominant character, he was interesting in Metal Fusion though even if he was dominant.
(Sep. 21, 2013  1:59 PM)BladerPharmist Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2013  12:43 PM)jacolal Wrote: Thank you for understanding Ultramarine. When I say that to some people, they're just like 'say whaaaa?! Ryuga's awesome!'

I agree with you, Ryuga was a dominant character (and I don't care If he lost to Rago, I roll my eyes on most of his battles because he nearly always wins) and people have been saying Gingka nearly always wins well check Ryuga and again I don't care if Ryuga lost to Rago, that doesn't change squat about the fact he was a boring dominant character, he was interesting in Metal Fusion though even if he was dominant.

I agree with you!Smile Ryuga's awesome no matter how many times he lost!!Grin
(Sep. 21, 2013  2:04 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2013  1:59 PM)BladerPharmist Wrote:

Er sure I guess you can say that.
(Sep. 21, 2013  2:11 PM)BladerPharmist Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2013  2:04 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2013  1:59 PM)BladerPharmist Wrote: I agree with you, Ryuga was a dominant character (and I don't care If he lost to Rago, I roll my eyes on most of his battles because he nearly always wins) and people have been saying Gingka nearly always wins well check Ryuga and again I don't care if Ryuga lost to Rago, that doesn't change squat about the fact he was a boring dominant character, he was interesting in Metal Fusion though even if he was dominant.

Um... off topic...
(Sep. 21, 2013  2:14 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2013  2:04 PM)ryukiba Wrote: I agree with you!Smile Ryuga's awesome no matter how many times he lost!!Grin

Um... off topic...
Sorry if you thought I was arguing, wasn't trying toUnhappy
(Sep. 21, 2013  2:04 PM)ryukiba Wrote: I agree with you!Smile Ryuga's awesome no matter how many times he lost!!Grin

Um... off topic...

Actually I WAS saying Ryuga was a boring character, your clearly the one who is misunderstanding >Unhappy

I said I hated him being dominant.
(Sep. 21, 2013  2:49 PM)BladerPharmist Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2013  2:11 PM)BladerPharmist Wrote: Er sure I guess you can say that.
Um... off topic...

Actually I WAS saying Ryuga was a boring character, your clearly the one who is misunderstanding >Unhappy
Um... I misunderstood because because you said
Quote:Er sure I guess you can say that.
Let's end this argument here, it was all just a big misunderstanding.
(Sep. 21, 2013  2:52 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2013  2:49 PM)BladerPharmist Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2013  2:14 PM)jacolal Wrote: Um... off topic...

Um... I misunderstood because because you said
Quote:Er sure I guess you can say that.
Let's end this argument here, it was all just a big misunderstanding.

I didn't wanna upset her by saying what I meant so...you get the jumbo now?
Please! This is getting SO off topic. I said let's end it! And Ryukiba's a girl!
(Sep. 21, 2013  2:55 PM)jacolal Wrote: Please! This is getting SO off topic. I said let's end it! And Ryukiba's a girl!

Ok sorry, but it's also off-topic talking about the main character is worse/better because of attitude when we should be talking about why they are stronger.
Zero and Ginga are alot better than Tyson because I have seen the plastic gen episodes and Tyson really brags alot and is very immature about beyblade XD
Ultramarine recently argued this, where his attitude actually dissipates near the end.
They are all spiky-haired kids who yell at their spinning tops. What's there to compare?
(But seriously my vote goes for Tyson)
in the end Ginga proved himself probably more than Tyson.... so Ginga FTW
I THINK THAT ZERO IS BATTER BECAUSE HE IS IN ZERO G WITH GINGKA IS IN METAL FURY.
(Oct. 15, 2013  12:21 PM)LeonesFangs Wrote: in the end Ginga proved himself probably more than Tyson.... so Ginga FTW
...how?

(Oct. 15, 2013  12:45 PM)wolf800 Wrote: I THINK THAT ZERO IS BATTER BECAUSE HE IS IN ZERO G WITH GINGKA IS IN METAL FURY.
What? That doesn't make any sense. If you're trying to say you liked Zero-G as a season better, that is different than liking the main character. And what about Tyson?
Edit: What Ryukiba said.
(Oct. 15, 2013  12:45 PM)wolf800 Wrote: I THINK THAT ZERO IS BATTER BECAUSE HE IS IN ZERO G WITH GINGKA IS IN METAL FURY.

You shouldn't post in all caps!
I kinda don't like either of them but Tyson is less annoying
(Oct. 15, 2013  12:51 PM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2013  12:21 PM)LeonesFangs Wrote: in the end Ginga proved himself probably more than Tyson.... so Ginga FTW
...how?

What? That doesn't make any sense. If you're trying to say you liked Zero-G as a season better, that is different than liking the main character. And what about Tyson?

Letsee Gingka...

-Defeated a gang of 100 bladers
-gained 50,000 beypoints to quaify for battle bladers
-loses all of his points and rise up and wins almost all of his points back which impresses his dad
-Qualifies for battle bladers
-defeats Ryuga whom almost no one has defeated
-qualifies for japanese team and wins the first ever beyblade world championship
-saves the world various times
-becomes a legendary blader
-defeats rago and becomes "the legendary blader"

Tyson:
qualifies for national championship 3 times
wins world tournament 3 times
saves the world like 2 times (V-force doesnt count Tongue_out)
overcomes his brother and friends betraying and becomes stronger because of it
(Oct. 15, 2013  8:21 PM)LeonesFangs Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2013  12:51 PM)Ultramarine Wrote:
...how?

Letsee Gingka...

-loses all of his points and rise up and wins almost all of his points back which impresses his dad
-qualifies for japanese team and wins the first ever beyblade world championship

Tyson:
So what if he defeated them? They all stunk.
So what? Kenta qualified for battle bladders, you're saying that makes him an amazing blader?
He impressed his daddy? Big whoop.
He qualified for a national tournament. Woohoo. Tyson, plus the rest of his team qualified not only for that but the world championship 3 times.
Tyson has defeated tons of people that almost no one else has beat.
Tyson qualifies for the world championship 3 times. Ginga did once.
Tyson saved the world too...
Again, Kenta became a legendary blader too, he's not that great...
He defeats Rago with everybody else's help. Tyson beat Tala, Zeo, and Brooklyn on his own.
(Oct. 15, 2013  8:57 PM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2013  8:21 PM)LeonesFangs Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2013  12:51 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: ...how?

Letsee Gingka...

Tyson:
So what if he defeated them? They all stunk.
So what? Kenta qualified for battle bladders, you're saying that makes him an amazing blader?
He impressed his daddy? Big whoop.
He qualified for a national tournament. Woohoo. Tyson, plus the rest of his team qualified not only for that but the world championship 3 times.
Tyson has defeated tons of people that almost no one else has beat.
Tyson qualifies for the world championship 3 times. Ginga did once.
Tyson saved the world too...
Again, Kenta became a legendary blader too, he's not that great...
He defeats Rago with everybody else's help. Tyson beat Tala, Zeo, and Brooklyn on his own.

Guys... I know this is very much on topic, but take this to pms now. It' getting a little out of hand... Wink
This is tough. Although Gingka in Zero G is my all time fav, Tyson is definetly the strongest. Dragoon MSUV is one amazing bey
Tyson is the best by faaaaar! especially in the 1st season art style, afterward he just looked like he got younger and looked like a generic anime character with no personality but 1st season Tyson had swag