Who is Suiryuu, and is his bey Death Solomon?

I recently saw a few youtubers posting death solomon unboxings and how it has to do with the new character in DB who is called Suiryuu Basara.

Can someone please enlighten me, I'm a bit confused. Why does a DB character own a Sparking Bey?
(Mar. 23, 2021  12:11 PM)El Diablo :) Wrote: I recently saw a few youtubers posting death solomon unboxings and how it has to do with the new character in DB who is called Suiryuu Basara.

Can someone please enlighten me, I'm a bit confused. Why does a DB character own a Sparking Bey?
None of us really know lol
This doesn't need it's own thread. Questions like this can be asked in Random Thoughts.
(Mar. 23, 2021  2:09 PM)Admiral W Wrote: This doesn't need it's own thread. Questions like this can be asked in Random Thoughts.

I always ask questions there and nobody answer

the people working on beyblade burst did the same thing back in cho-z
where the latest release of the season before is a beyblade on the next season
back in cho-z the bey was screw trident (spiral treptune)

Not everyone can create the DB system right away and as stated in bbg, where a bunch of dual layers could win against god layers, so bey generation does not matter to be strong

not only that I think it will start with only Bell with the db system, then he will battle Free, Valt and Lui (them with their sparking beys as we can see lui using rage) + Ranzo
and they will create new gen beys (I dont think Suiryuu will do it tho)
Instead of answering; you guys jumped on him for not following rules. Yes he made a mistake but then he has recently joined so cut him some slack lol.

Now to answer the question; Basara Suryuu is a new character in beyblade burst DB( sixth Season) who owns death solomon. He is the character with a greenish outfit. Apart from that we do not really know much about him.

Also El Diablo :) please use the random thoughts thread for such questions in the future Smile. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-...hts--85226
Um...yeah. No idea. lol